+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Petition for FARMERS!

Petition for FARMERS!

Hello dear Archeage players (I can not say that to Trion team).
    I would like to complain about their new system wich decrease our usual farming busines.
    I am talking about TAX CERTIFICATES!
    Please sign PETITION simply by leaving a comment in this thread and GET BACK 200 LABORS FOR 5 TAX!!!
    We dont want to spend our daily labors on taxes, we work hard to get patron every month and maybe we want to buy some stuff too.
    REMOVE THE BAD TRION IDEA OF 300 LABORS FOR CERTIFICATES!
    SIGN IN FARMERS!
    Thank you,

Liez

*petition signed*

I believe crafting taxes is now bound to your construction proficiency. if you get it to famed you would decrease the cost by 40%, so making 5 taxes would cost 180 labor. so just work on it.

more peeved that I have to add a skill increase slot for construction if I want to level construction. Pretty expensive to get spec snowflakes for that

I'm more peeved that the new system means I can't make animal pens anymore, not even chickens.

But still *signed*
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Welcome to the Longest Road
    --------------------------------------------------------------

My source of revenue on this game was the sale of boat accessory adjustable scroll.

Before:
    Bashing mob at sea
    Treasure chest
    For hours, hours and hours

now :
    Treasure chest
    Bashing mob at sea (drop brine stone instead of parchments)

Paper making - (trunks)
    Making of scrolls - (paper + essence of the dawn)
    And lastly, the manufacture of the boat ramping parchments. + All the points of labor that this entails. Presently about + or - 2000 for 35 parchments this not counting the slaughter for the trunks and the fishing for the essences of the dawn. In any case 5000 points are insufficient labor and add to this the 2000 points of labor of the daily quest .... wtf?

Price of scrolling scraps less 50% from Revelation

Work more to earn less. seriously?

*signed*

No. I _disagree_ with relaxing the taxation. In fact, I think it is not enough. At max construction proficiency, your tax actually goes down. This is a disaster in the making down the road. Give it one year when most people will have their construction proficiency at max and everyone will be up grabbing tonnes of land plots again. This is a HUGE mistake. Keep the tax high and minimize the plots that each players can hold whether by hard limit (hardcoded into the game) or through punishing high tax rate.

The huge amount of lands that is vacated at this moment is refreshing and shows that players are hogging way beyond what they need. Already we have at least 3 plots of cashshop farm design that don't contribute to tax increase which mean each players can comfortably afford at least 5 plots. 5 plots per players I believe is enough. Anything more, its land hogging already.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcheAger View Post
    No. I _disagree_ with relaxing the taxation. In fact, I think it is not enough. At max construction proficiency, your tax actually goes down. This is a disaster in the making down the road. Give it one year when most people will have their construction proficiency at max and everyone will be up grabbing tonnes of land plots again. This is a HUGE mistake. Keep the tax high and minimize the plots that each players can hold whether by hard limit (hardcoded into the game) or through punishing high tax rate.

The huge amount of lands that is vacated at this moment is refreshing and shows that players are hogging way beyond what they need. Already we have at least 3 plots of cashshop farm design that don't contribute to tax increase which mean each players can comfortably afford at least 5 plots. 5 plots per players I believe is enough. Anything more, its land hogging already.
    Yeah. No.

Quote Originally Posted by Azurl View Post
    I believe crafting taxes is now bound to your construction proficiency. if you get it to famed you would decrease the cost by 40%, so making 5 taxes would cost 180 labor. so just work on it.
    With so much to "work on" already (like getting royal seeds), since when did increasing the amount of work a player in a game =make the game more fun?!?

/signed petition

*signed*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast