+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Harbingers of Freedom - Chaotic Good PvPers - (Nuian)

Was running a 15 man raid of just harbingers last night and went out on a run of pro-faction guilds to Freedich that had over 50 members in it today. We're transitioning from active recruitment to accepting applications since we are now about to the size we want to be. Maintaining our size an strengthening our members is now our highest priority while growth is on the back burner.

We've also promoted our first officer. Raelyr has been instrumental in getting our economic infrastructure in place and has also earned a lot of respect inside and outside the guild. They are now is our officer of commerce.

Things are going pretty well for us at the moment.
    Harbingers of Freedom - Dwarf - Vengeance
    Shield Healer (Hierophant)

"To hell with honor. Win!" - Harbingers of Freedom Motto
    Claiming you're a hardcore PvPer because you have good gear in a no-loot drop game is like claiming you have high spice tolerance because you eat Taco Bell fire sauce.

Hey everyone! I'd really like to take a moment to thank the west faction at large for all your support - not only of the harbingers, but of everyone else in Nuia. Whatever may or may not be happening, and regardless of tempers or dispositions, at the end of the day you guys are the ones we're going out to fight for and protect, and over the last couple days I've really noticed an increase in support and shout outs from people who recognize our efforts and intent. I, for one, really appreciate it!

I'd also like to take a moment to recognize others who are out there fighting the good fight: Cro, constantly leading faction events; Jazzel, who provides a lot of reports and scouting information that helps not only us get where we need to be; and Drifter, who offers regular support and is always willing to question, which keeps us all in line and focused on our primary goals.

In a thatched hut on an island south of Ezna
    Congratulations on the Promotion Raelyr! You deserve it!

Thanks for the stone pack, LC
    Harbingers of Freedom | Vengeance | Cabalist

Quote Originally Posted by yungbabushka View Post

Thanks for the stone pack, LC
    You're welcome. It's worth more than your whole guild will make in a week lmao

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyFaceWoW View Post
    lmao the sheer ignorance
    Harbingers of Freedom | Vengeance | Cabalist

That's the best you got? Lmao.
    To Hell with Honor. Win. ~ Harbingers of Freedom http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...-PvPers-(Nuian)

I too, will quote this and post a one-liner.

Git gud

In a thatched hut on an island south of Ezna
    Quote Originally Posted by Fennecfox View Post
    I too, will quote this and post a one-liner.

Git gud
    Thats 2 lines.

You guys talk a lot of ♥♥♥♥ for literally no good reason. How about we set up a Dom time. If you arnt to much of a ♥♥♥♥♥ to accept it.
    <Laughing Coffin>
    #1 Pirate Guild World
    Website
    YouTube
    Twitch
    harlem shake? naw I'm in harlem shakin the weight
    shakin the bake, shakin the jake's
    kill you, shoot the funeral up and Harlem Shake at your wake

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast