+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Harbingers of Freedom - Chaotic Good PvPers - (Nuian)

Unfortunately the in-game does not reflect the meta at the moment. Our current members list is our original trio plus one.

However we have four additional members we brought in today that completed their application process and are active on Discord. Due to the intense connection issues of this server we've been unable to get them online at the same time as a recruiter. We'll be fixing this problem tomorrow by broadening who has recruitment powers.

So we've gone from 3 to 8 players today. I'd call that positive growth. Don't get salty just because our guild has a higher K/D ratio against your guild than we do member count. Or because you're one of those kills. To be fair you put up enough of a fight to convince me to get around to unpacking my questing armor and finally mapping out my skills.
    Harbingers of Freedom - Dwarf - Vengeance
    Shield Healer (Hierophant)

"To hell with honor. Win!" - Harbingers of Freedom Motto
    Claiming you're a hardcore PvPer because you have good gear in a no-loot drop game is like claiming you have high spice tolerance because you eat Taco Bell fire sauce.

Awesome!
    To Hell with Honor. Win. ~ Harbingers of Freedom http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...-PvPers-(Nuian)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaemik View Post
    Unfortunately the in-game does not reflect the meta at the moment. Our current members list is our original trio plus one.

Due to the intense connection issues of this server we've been unable to get them online at the same time as a recruiter.
    Come on, "Knowledge", you should know that. XD

I'm pleased to know, though, that we've been such a thorn in your side that you wanted to go researching our guild.
    To Hell with Honor. Win. ~ Harbingers of Freedom http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...-PvPers-(Nuian)

Quote Originally Posted by Phillywob View Post
    Come on, "Knowledge", you should know that. XD

I'm pleased to know, though, that we've been such a thorn in your side that you wanted to go researching our guild.
    i must be real with you, i'm yet to see even one of you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyem View Post
    i must be real with you, i'm yet to see even one of you guys.
    Refer to:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaemik View Post
    Unfortunately the in-game does not reflect the meta at the moment.

Due to the intense connection issues of this server we've been unable to get them online at the same time as a recruiter.

More growth today. Brought in a couple new members and got actual guild invites out to some of those who were waiting on them. Also starting to build up a much larger quantity of wealth and resources.

Claiming you're a hardcore PvPer because you have good gear in a no-loot drop game is like claiming you have high spice tolerance because you eat Taco Bell fire sauce.

Let me guess: we still have some that we have not been able to invite yet due to server issues? In game does not equal meta?

A few. It's better now since there are more people with recruiting permissions but we have some who just weren't able to get in period yesterday or who are on cooldown from leaving another guild.

Harbingers, ♥♥♥♥ Yeah!
    Comin' again to save the mother♥♥♥♥in' day, Yeah

Harbingers, ♥♥♥♥ Yeah!
    Freedom is the only way, Yeah

Purplers, your game is through
    'cause now you have ta answer to

Harbingers, ♥♥♥♥ yeah!
    So lick my ♥♥♥♥ and suck on my ♥♥♥♥

Harbingers, ♥♥♥♥ Yeah!
    Whatcha' gonna do when we come for you now

It's the dream that we all share
    It's the hope for tomorrow
    (♥♥♥♥ Yeah!)

PvP (♥♥♥♥ Yeah!)
    Ocean Runs (♥♥♥♥ Yeah!)
    Pack Stealing (♥♥♥♥ Yeah!)
    Trolling Jerks(♥♥♥♥ Yeah!)
    Ghost Ships (♥♥♥♥ Yeah!)
    Kicking Corpses (♥♥♥♥ Yeah!)

♥♥♥♥ Yeah!

I can't get it out of my head...but I like it...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast