+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32

Thread: Harbingers of Freedom - Chaotic Good PvPers - (Nuian)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaemik View Post
    Our involvement at world content will be directly tied to the incident you created last night Indi. Following the peace talks between our groups we were planning to get more involved in world content since one of the big reasons for us previously avoiding it was a distaste for the groups involved. I actually ran a CR and attended 3 events yesterday before you encouraged a fellow TWOSF member to break our fresh agreement of mutual neutrality.

If that issue is not resolved our group will be taking a very different direction than the one I had planned on after our peace talks.
    I believe that incident is completely unrelated to me offering assistance to new players. If you want to discuss that you're free to message myself or one of my superiors. I'd appreciate if you didn't try and derail a friendly offer of help
    Enla > Kraken > Vengeance
    Skullknight/Skillknight
    FwC

I'm sorry but your bluff failed to beat my sense motive, mainly because you rolled a nat 1.
    Harbingers of Freedom - Dwarf - Vengeance
    Shield Healer (Hierophant)

"To hell with honor. Win!" - Harbingers of Freedom Motto
    Claiming you're a hardcore PvPer because you have good gear in a no-loot drop game is like claiming you have high spice tolerance because you eat Taco Bell fire sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaemik View Post
    I'm sorry but your bluff failed to beat my sense motive, mainly because you rolled a nat 1.
    I'm glad to see you've kept your roots as an RP guild alive too.
    Skullknight/Skillknight
    FwC

Quote Originally Posted by IndiB View Post
    If you ever need any help getting into content, be it end game world content, group PvP, or something easy like dungeons; feel free to message me in-game and I can point you in the right direction! -Indi
    @IndiB

I appreciate the offer of aid, but I am quite happy running dungeons, sinking Eastern vessels and taking their trade packs and other forms of High Seas ♥♥♥♥ery with my guildmates and members of our Alliance.

Now if you would be so kind and stop replying to our thread as requested by Kaemik so that you are not perceived as some random agitator that would be grand. If that is too difficult for your to comprehend I will let Arnold interpret for me so it's plain as day.

Kaylin Server | West Faction

"Baruk Khazd! Khazd ai-mnu!"

Can we please update Tempura to FFA PvP
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabben View Post
    @IndiB

I appreciate the offer of aid, but I am quite happy running dungeons, sinking Eastern vessels and taking their trade packs and other forms of High Seas ♥♥♥♥ery with my guildmates and members of our Alliance.

Now if you would be so kind and stop replying to our thread as requested by Kaemik so that you are not perceived as some random agitator that would be grand. If that is too difficult for your to comprehend I will let Arnold interpret for me so it's plain as day.

I'm happy to see you're enjoying the game with the content Harbingers is able to provide, I can't wait to engage in some fun PvP at the next world event! Hopefully hellswamp and halcy wont be in peace during :c
    Skullknight/Skillknight
    FwC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32