+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Community Center Supplies quest. (vacation/family quest)

Community Center Supplies quest. (vacation/family quest)

Where the ♥♥♥♥ do I get this from? I can get the blue salt delivery quest (10g) and family quest : ironwood tree, but not the first family daily which is community center supplies. I thought we get the quest from the same npc. I have checked eveywhere that has community center but cant seem to find it.

You must own a house in a zone and visit the Community Center in that zone. The NPC outside the front door will give you the quest for that.
    Morphues - West
    EquinoX

I have the same issue, I own a tree house and a farm in gwenid but this quest is not given by the local community center. The task board is not accessible.
    The same thing applies to my second account in Ahrimar, I own a farm and a farm house and still the community center does not give me that quest.

Read your own screenshot...
    "Only a Resident can accept a Supply quest from their local Community Center. Residents must be at least level 30. Residents of more than one region can complete additional Supply quests."
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    European players, please do not play on the North American servers until those servers are patched up later today. If you attempt to play on NA, the game will ask you to re-download the entire game.

I am lvl 55 and I am a resident in both areas with 2 accounts but no access to it

Same.... I am at level and a resident with a house and listed as a resident.

Can't get that quest to be offered.

Same problem

Do you actually have a qualifying house? Tree house plots apparently do not qualify. Trion needs to fix the tree house as a qualifying structure because you can live in it.

ScreenShot0073.jpg

I have a tradehouse manor in Arcum Iris but cannot accept the quest.

Why? So confused.

I had a normal farmhouse in lilyut and I could do the residency quests just fine, but yesterday I upgraded it, and lost my residency for a second while upgrading, which is fkn stupid cus I lost my prestige, and now it won't give me the quests anymore even tho I'm a resident again.

edit: seemed I didn't do the quest yesterday, just accepted it so found it in my quest log.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast