Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Want to know Server status

Want to know Server status

Looking for information regrading Nuian in Eanna

!. Are they active?
    2. Do they Pvp
    3. any Decent English guild?
    4. is it worth comming eanna ?

1. Basically, Nuia is only consitued of potatoes guild, beside few (2?) mid-sized active guilds. The majority of nuians pvp players eventually joined StandBy and its established nation Auroria Alliance, although we are most of the time allied with Nuia, because we are historically nuians

2. Nuia ? A bit but not that much, due to their lack of number. Main fights now are between Auroria Alliance and Haranyans, although there are some "mosquitoes-pirates" that are still a bit trolling. Winter is coming, they'll die soon.

3. Most guilds are english-speaking primarily

4. Eanna is not the "highest pvp server RoXXor thing". But it's not "dead casual" as other says. Every event/boss is contested, and we also have fight outside this. But not all the day, like everything you need a balance or it will break eventually
    Kyo / StandBy. Certified best healer Eanna by a representative panel of 587 followers.

"Amazing" - Jokerrr
    "Best Healer Ever" - Nimu
    "Jesus is back" - Lexaa
    "I love him" - Narcisse

Times Like this I truly wish We never left Eanna to Join that Farce of a Fresh start RANGORA, damned be the day we left Eanna and our Magnificent guild Standby which I expected No lesser of them to now host there own nation! congrats guys Truly miss your company

Which haranya guild is active and contests StandBy?

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...al-vs-StandBy-...

Not really one guild on video - haranya being run mostly by pugs, use same haranya TS for events like that

Zeal / Twilight raid (english speaking) - BOAT (german speaking) - MMDTG / Red (french speaking, but I guess Red moved to another game).

Nation population (according to leadership board 24h after reset) - Nuia>Haranya>Standby>Pirates(0).
    But Nuia is allied to Standby (via ingame alliance and real alliance on all pvp events)

They keep the peace scroll going? Damn son, if i only had a complete nuian guild to transfer there... Imagine them brainlessy StandBy starting flag and getting in jail everytime LuL
    Memes -- > LUL

Quote Originally Posted by Porcodiostogioco View Post
    They keep the peace scroll going? Damn son, if i only had a complete nuian guild to transfer there... Imagine them brainlessy StandBy starting flag and getting in jail everytime LuL
    all i see is blablabla
    Laran - Eanna
    StandBy

Laran - Shatigon
    The Kiwi Legacy

Quote Originally Posted by Porcodiostogioco View Post
    Wait, do you think we still care about your comments ?

You were on Eanna for what, a month ?

You are already forgotten dude.

Move on, pollute your current server forum with your salt.
    Kyo / StandBy. Certified best healer Eanna by a representative panel of 587 followers.

"Amazing" - Jokerrr
    "Best Healer Ever" - Nimu
    "Jesus is back" - Lexaa
    "I love him" - Narcisse

1. Everyone is pretty active on all sides, nuia has the least turnout by far (and of the lowest quality)

2. There is ok pvp at the best of times, most fights are determined by if standby or haranya brought the zerg today and is usually one sided. I would not recommend going nuia if you enjoy pvp content. your best bet is probably haranya.

3. There are no english guilds in nuia, if you are french or german you are ok. Haranya have english guilds so do the aurorians.
    (also if you are a nuian race enjoy the google translate faction chat)

4. Probably not but i havent looked at Shatigon and Kyprosa in a while and those are pretty much the only other servers out there
    (if you have a nuian zerg to bring too though its probably a good idea)

log on this halcy in 30min, see haranya 25 ppl zerg, defending vs full raid of nuia/standy (who are allied) :')
    This server either needs more nuia - and them breaking ally with standby or 20 more haranya

Edit: Exodius (the only good pvp guild in nuia) is english, thats the ex pirates... xD

update from halcy - https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...0a&oe=586BFA3D
    (thanks to Majeh)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast