+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Want to know Server status

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoichiro View Post
    Wait, do you think we still care about your comments ?

You were on Eanna for what, a month ?

You are already forgotten dude.

Move on, pollute your current server forum with your salt.
    Don't listen to this jalous guy, Kendal, I don't forget you =D I hope it's going okay for you
    Happy new year !

Quote Originally Posted by Cakeman100 View Post
    1. Everyone is pretty active on all sides, nuia has the least turnout by far (and of the lowest quality)

2. There is ok pvp at the best of times, most fights are determined by if standby or haranya brought the zerg today and is usually one sided. I would not recommend going nuia if you enjoy pvp content. your best bet is probably haranya.

3. There are no english guilds in nuia, if you are french or german you are ok. Haranya have english guilds so do the aurorians.
    (also if you are a nuian race enjoy the google translate faction chat)

4. Probably not but i havent looked at Shatigon and Kyprosa in a while and those are pretty much the only other servers out there
    (if you have a nuian zerg to bring too though its probably a good idea)

Canīt realy agree on most Points:

1. True :P

2. If you enjoy PvP i definetely would recommend you to move Nuia. They need more People and they finally got a good and active PvP Guild on their side (Exodius) who want to change sth. If they finally could stop allying with StandBy we could have three strong Factions on this Server and especially competitive PvP again.

3. All Nations got English speaking Guilds, Nuia has Exodius for example.

4. imo Eanna could provide everything except Pirates atm. You have three good Nations (Nuians a bit undernumbered, StandBy a bit better geared and except to the other Nations ONE big Guild, Haranyas sometimes a bit overnumbered if it comes to MM). You can do your Potatoe Stuff, you gonna find PvP, you gonna find a good population and mostly less Salt then on other Servers (here and there are 1-2 special persons but thatīs normal i guess).

But Eannes MainProblem atm is the Nuia / StandBy Alliance. And not because iīm Haranya and donīt like losing or anything. Iīm fine with losing as long as itīs atleast a kinda good fight with anywhere near same Raid Strength. But atm you just have kinda two Nations on Eanna who are fighting each other because there are no Pirates and StandBy keeps up the Alliance to Nuias. And that ends mostly in a boring huge Zerg (obviously). Since Exodius joined the Nuia Side and are trying to do Stuff they would be strong enough without StandBy to make this Server Fun again but yah, dunno whatīs going on in their Heads atm.

Events mosty look like this atm:

Halcy (can only speak for the late one):

Haranyas trying to bring People and hold on but basicly just getting rolled over by a huge mass of People on the other Side these Days.

Mistmerrow (can only speak for the late one aswell):

Variates from Day to Day iīd say. Haranyas mostly have more People there (no Alliance in MM), since Exodius joined the Nuia Side they can get a good Raid going aswell and StandBy is realy different in Numbers.

Luscas:

Kinda boring

Haranyas these Days mostly with just one Ship trying to get Quest done - facing like atleast 3 or 4 Nuia / StandBy Ships who can just roll over. Basicly there is no competitive PvP because Haranyas are atleast doubled by Nuias/StandBys in Numbers (even more the last Days iīd say).

Rifts getting here and there crashed

Basicly Problems on this Server could get solved pretty simple. Stop to ally. ^^
    If that happens everyone could join a healthy Server and it doesnīt matter if you are Haranya or Nuia but atm i would rather like seeing more Nuias on this Server then anything else.
    If you are Pirates you should only come here with a complete Guild because this Nation is dead. They have like 5 People left.

Tried to keep most of the Stuff as objective as possible and can only speak from a Haranyan Perspective. o/
    Soeee

- Primeval -
    <Twelve Inches Unbuffed>

#VOTE WINDWALL

defending vs full raid of nuia/standy
    Soz doom wasnt full raid was 30-35 people (and please give us a fight without blocking, it was actually good fun until then)
    And yeah 1am halcy is where standby shows how active it is compared to the rest of us.

And thanks its nice to get a compliment for being a good pvp guild (but its still 90% frenchies so dont expect english to be fluent)

since Exodius joined the Nuia Side they can get a good Raid going
    Trust me on this one we cant.... we are usually 1 healer at most, 0 engagers and just a bunch of alts mainly. Its painful being nuian

I would not recommend coming nuia on your own. only come if you are a group

P.S. this is Loglar btw

Also if nuia stops the alliance nuia as a nation will no longer exist.

The guilds are as follows:

Epherium League: Team french, dont do anything except pug lusca raids

Knights of Nuia: Exist only in Ahnimar to move packs

Gilda Mercatorum: Team German, You can guess what they do by the name

Exodius: 20 people hoping that one day we can make a difference but really all effort is futile

Yeah, 1 healer no engange, except you forget 3-5 standby skullknights and 5-10 standby healers xD

Still remember when standby used to come to MM and I had given up marking healers after reaching 12

As for 30-35, camping nui on screenshot alone, 5min after halcy ended, I can count 30+. You can check screen names/gearscore to see that those are not alts, but good try

Totally agree with Soeee, nuians are by far better choice for competitive PvP players, especially since they have a strong PvP guild forming up. It is much more diffuclt to form such a group, since all guild positions are filled on haranya.

That SS was the 1am one, i thought u were talking about the 1pm one :P

And the 1 healer and no engage is mistmerrow so no SB help

We would love to recruit new pvp players to Exodius but the long story short is no nuians want to leave their farmer guilds so our guild wont grow unless large groups come from other servers. Which is why if you come to nuia solo you wont find it so good as the guild still cant make any difference, but if you have a group it could be worth it

Loving & co were there, wasn't one healer... Virgiles and Wrong were playing engage ... there were more tanks on top of that and more healers if you talk about last one
    However on haranya side there was 1 SK (me) and I was afk for 70% of halcy @ base

Soee :" stop ally blabla " harranya only want this war so they can have more easy win when you are still zerging more than nuia + Auroria ...

@Hunter:

Did you take part in any of the last Halcy or Lusca Events? I guess not, elso you wouldnīt talk like that
    (But i saw you there so iīm wondering if you maybe need glasses?)
    And if you wanna bring it to MM -> Thatīs btw exactly what i said, thatīs basicly the only Event where Haranya uses to have more People then the other Nations.

And yesterday evening was one of the biggest Haranya Raids we had going since weeks and you Guys still managed to fight pretty well against that - what do you prefer? Raid PvP with anywhere near equal "Power" where we fight for some Minutes every fight or is it more the - one Rush one Stomp way you like?

Anyways you canīt compare a Haranya MM Raid to a StandBy MM Raid i guess - or do you wanna say a Haranya PugRaid with a GS Range from 2k-7k where maybe 15% are on TS is better organised then a StandBy Raid? :P

But i donīt wanna repeat what i just wrote above, iīm pretty sure i managed to give an kinda objective view on how Events are going on Eanna atm.
    Soeee

- Primeval -
    <Twelve Inches Unbuffed>

#VOTE WINDWALL

No haranya USED to have more people. Last night Standby brought 45 people to MM. That is 45 organized / prepared / buffed people on TS
    So we kind of need reinforcements, just waiting for transfers to open and anthalon/sirothe people keep completing their transfers.
    Since its obvious alliance will be kept

p.s. MM was a great fight, we won some fights, lost some fights, getting you on that hill was hilarious too! Thanks for so much fun and motivating the haranya to improve <3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast