+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Want to know Server status

Don't be mistaken Doom ,Standby wants the peace more than the potato Nuians no matter what they say.
    And plz dont put ''Standby'' and ''PVP'' on the same post again...

Kyo / StandBy. Certified best healer Eanna by a representative panel of 587 followers.

"Amazing" - Jokerrr
    "Best Healer Ever" - Nimu
    "Jesus is back" - Lexaa
    "I love him" - Narcisse

Quote Originally Posted by Soeee View Post
    They need more People and they finally got a good and active PvP Guild on their side (Exodius) who want to change sth. If they finally could stop allying with StandBy we could have three strong Factions on this Server and especially competitive PvP again.

But Eannes MainProblem atm is the Nuia / StandBy Alliance. Alliance to Nuias. And that ends mostly in a boring huge Zerg (obviously). Since Exodius joined the Nuia Side and are trying to do Stuff they would be strong enough without StandBy
    Basicly Problems on this Server could get solved pretty simple. Stop to ally. ^^

Tried to keep most of the Stuff as objective as possible and can only speak from a Haranyan Perspective. o/
    Ok let me just point one thing here.
    You keep bringing the words Nuia+Standby and "ally".
    1- Standby former "nuian" guild, so ofc we will ally with them.
    2-You keep on talking about if there was no "Ally" thingy going on. Jokes on you when your "faction leader"(you know who i'm talking about) decides to "ally" with, guess who :OOOO, EXODIUS, today at kraken, lucky for us we were able to stop the kraken that was at 11%, so gg.

Make sure next time Soeee you know everything before making posts here about "alliences".
    You guys are the ones making them since day 1 I put my feets on this server.

And I rly wonder how you guys devide the loot accross an entire nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Azores View Post
    Ok let me just point one thing here.
    You keep bringing the words Nuia+Standby and "ally".
    1- Standby former "nuian" guild, so ofc we will ally with them.
    2-You keep on talking about if there was no "Ally" thingy going on. Jokes on you when your "faction leader"(you know who i'm talking about) decides to "ally" with, guess who :OOOO, EXODIUS, today at kraken, lucky for us we were able to stop the kraken that was at 11%, so gg.

Make sure next time Soeee you know everything before making posts here about "alliences".
    You guys are the ones making them since day 1 I put my feets on this server.

And I rly wonder how you guys devide the loot accross an entire nation.
    really hard contest kraken ^^
    Memes -- > LUL

Quote Originally Posted by Porcodiostogioco View Post
    really hard contest kraken ^^
    how is kyprosa?

Quote Originally Posted by Azores View Post
    how is kyprosa?
    Memes -- > LUL

I would put an emphasis on "former" but it would fall on deaf ears as usually, just gonna leave the "if you couldn't handle being a nation shouldn't have made one" comments for another topic/post.

Standby contest kraken :') don't make me laugh, its a abyssal vitalism skill contest kraken, literally takes 1 person to reset kraken as many times
    Last I checked you did not go on it either for contested attempt, ever.
    So haranya pug doing a good job and frankly you did NOT wipe the raid, raid wiped on its own lol, so don't claim the credit xD

As for everything else, standby showing 40+ people again on MM, allied to nuia and nothing changes here. Except that Standby lose full pots + guild raid + MM buff vs non-organized haranya pug

Quote Originally Posted by Doompony View Post
    allied to nuia
    Wait, sorry ?

Do i dream or were nuia attacking us on the back when we were fighting against you.

You have an "focus-SB-first" agreement with part of Nuians.

You are the one actually rainbowing in order to be able to stand your ground against us. And yet, you dare speaking about "break alliance" ♥♥♥♥ ?

I'd suggest you to open your eyes and stop drinking so much, because it appears you must be both blind and drunk to say so much ♥♥♥♥.

Kyo / StandBy. Certified best healer Eanna by a representative panel of 587 followers.

"Amazing" - Jokerrr
    "Best Healer Ever" - Nimu
    "Jesus is back" - Lexaa
    "I love him" - Narcisse

Now you are just crying, we both know we don't have an ally with nuia, we both know nuia attack both you and us, that is why I turned few ppl in my raid to go wipe them. (at MM)

As for real ally, you have the beef buddies etc who are in open ally with you. You are allied to nuia nation on the nation screen and noone bothers to flag due to infamy.

So get facts straight.

As for us not having balls to fight, last I checked, we fight you everywhere and its actually haranya pugs (which I want to put emphasis on pug), that attempts all bosses, while you avoid pvp and do pve in peace or instantly teleport out after scouting on alts.

Was it you getting the buff vs haranya same number raid on haranya alt @ MM? How did it work? You got wiped exactly same way as before the buff.

Your nation is weak, big, geared, non-organized. Comparable in power to haranya pugs. You outnumber us when nuia is around. That is the problem that is all.

So for now, we will look for options to get 10-30 more haranya players in order to make numbers equal, after it we can talk.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast