Closed Thread
Page 11 of 155 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge State of the Game -- December 13 [Updated 4:08 PM PST]

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    As someone who got in late last night through everything, I was able to catch to some people quite quickly who started on day one. This is especially expedited if you have a guild to help you, which I did not. I would not fear that you won't be able to catch up -- you absolutely can.
    wow - i hope you are joking.

As someone who got in late last night through everything, I was able to catch to some people quite quickly who started on day one. This is especially expedited if you have a guild to help you, which I did not. I would not fear that you won't be able to catch up -- you absolutely can.
    yeah because u can have 300 houses on the same spot right?......................................... do u even play this game?

How long did you remain disconnected from the game? Was it longer than 5 minutes?
    You do realize your game takes forever to launch right ? I mean I have AA on a SSD drive it it takes about 3 min from pushing launch till I'm at the char select .. Anyone without a SSD drive will take much longer ...

DDDD THIS ANSWER . Just shows how thye do nto care at all have fun ppl

5.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #105
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Menoian View Post
    You stated that the prophecy server is at 300% capacity, but never stated ours. Just out of curiosity, what's Reckoning capacity at currently.

Also, I think the grace period should be increased to 10 or even 15 minutes. Some people try to get back in to the game and what not only to continue to encounter a black screen, taking more than 5 minutes to even get to the server select.
    Reckoning's capacity is also above normal, but we are continuing to work with it with different configurations, so it's fluctuating. Upon restart, it starts back at full capacity and then slowly goes up higher. Same for Vengeance.

That's also a good suggestion with the grace period, and we'll see what we can do to change it.

How long did you remain disconnected from the game? Was it longer than 5 minutes?
    STABLE with que?are u joking? just today I have been in que the whole day and been dced now 27 times only 25% of the time did I get my spot back.. but dcing 27 times? this is stable to you?

I'll be surprised when you guys say that a thing works and it will actuallly work.

--Last night's changes also instituted a feature that will save your place in a queue, even if you are disconnected by the server for some reason. If you are disconnected from our login server, upon closing and restarting the game you may be shown a "duplicate login" error. If you close and restart once more, you'll receive a window showing your place in line. You will continue to move through the queue during those restarts.

--If you are disconnected while playing the game, your spot on the server will be saved for about 5 minutes. Re-launching the client and re-connecting will put you back into the game, right where you left off.
    I know for a fact that both of these are 100% not true, me and my roommate, him last night and me this morning have had to spend nearly 3 hours to get into the game after being disconnected and reconnecting to the game almost immediately. That and doing the same thing in the queue, being disconnected from the server, and within seconds of trying to relaunch after this occurred, being dropped from 30 in queue to 300+. I haven't slept yet today and my client crashed while porting, and when I re-logged into the game I sat in queue.

Server connection lost every time and duplicate login.... it's getting annoying

I honestly don't think you guys understand how many dcs we are getting while in que.. God, you people...

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 155 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast