Closed Thread
Page 3 of 155 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge State of the Game -- December 13 [Updated 4:08 PM PST]

Quote Originally Posted by FC Ghost View Post
    No. I literally just restarted client, hit connect on Reckoning, and was put into a 400 Queue, only to be disconnected 10 seconds later.
    That has been happening to a few players.. I have my whole guild (except me) reporting this to me. I'm currently in game playing and they are all having to wait in queue, multiple disconnects... some get back in place but others end up at the end of the queue.

2.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #22
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    How long did you remain disconnected from the game? Was it longer than 5 minutes?
    Thanks for the report, we'll check into it.

Launch - Q - DC - Launch - Duplucatre Login - Launch - Q - DC -

Too many users on invalid. Seems like they added a new server after all?

Quote Originally Posted by Tetchy View Post

--If you are disconnected while playing the game, your spot on the server will be saved for about 5 minutes. Re-launching the client and re-connecting will put you back into the game, right where you left off.

Sorry Celestrata but this just is not the case, after a 3 hour que earlier today I played for an hour so and then crashed on zoning logged back in immediately and was put in a que at place 1000+

seriously thinking on getting a refund or doing a chargeback cos I spent the best part of 200 quid to do this fresh start. right now I've hated more of this experience then I've liked
    same for me. playing on EU prophecy. i will be put back at the beginning of the queue if i dc.
    Nya Nya Nya

Please extend the grace period or fix it, it does not work

"All three Fresh Start servers are stable with a queue."
    Yeah ♥♥♥♥ing right dude.
    You b!tches keep dcing me and replacing me in the back of the patron Que.

Seems like they added the afk kicker for the queue rofl i tab out for 3mins and i get kicked so i gotta watch my queue drop to now?
    Edit** Got dc'd less than 30seconds into the queue this time, great job trion great job
    Tay
    Lucius East,Reckoning East,Nui Pirate LETS GO BABY
    Gucci Flip Flops

Since your new update I have been disconnecting repeatedly, I am on 16 DC's before i can get in queue now.

Grace period is nullified by the duplicate login and kicked by GM issues. Works fine if I get connection lost and no duplicate login though.. which is almost never. Seems like every server restart compounds these issues..

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 155 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast