+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 4 Days into AA 3.0. How is it Going?

i got to lvl 28 as an elf after 10 hours and say ♥♥♥♥ it, rerolled a male dwarf, got to lvl 42 and said ♥♥♥♥ it. rolling female warborn at lvl 34 and i am lovin it.
    well besides the disconects crashes restarts and such.

It's a brilliant game in the hands of the worst host. If they can't fix the huge things, of course they will ignore the basic balancing. Fresh start servers are awesome... but we know once the insane P2W gear imbalance sets it, they will suffer the same fate as the legacy servers. So, play now we still have a couple of months of fun. After that we'll all be searching for a new game despite the fact this one is truly amazing, if only it had actual BALANCED endgame PVP.

I have a few lvl 30ish toons on all 3 Fresh Start servers, since I play on a server which always seems to be down when I log back in, keep having to restart a new toon on a new server. Silly I know but that's how Revelationgate rolls.
    "SORRY everyone. As I said in a different post, I accidentally deleted this thread. Thankfully, our team was able to get it back."
    -Muzzy, Connectivity Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Trubbles View Post
    It's a brilliant game in the hands of the worst host. If they can't fix the huge things, of course they will ignore the basic balancing. Fresh start servers are awesome... but we know once the insane P2W gear imbalance sets it, they will suffer the same fate as the legacy servers. So, play now we still have a couple of months of fun. After that we'll all be searching for a new game despite the fact this one is truly amazing, if only it had actual BALANCED endgame PVP.

I have a few lvl 30ish toons on all 3 Fresh Start servers, since I play on a server which always seems to be down when I log back in, keep having to restart a new toon on a new server. Silly I know but that's how Revelationgate rolls.
    This game is great all-around and especially the pvp side. I've been trying to quit so many times but dam pvp is bringing me back to the game. Good luck trying to find your way out though after playing this game cuz it's so addicting.
    RIP 2014 - 2018
    Cardiologist/Physician/Giver

"Time for me to move on, have fun everybody and be nice to each other and play the selfless game. After all, its just a game." - Cardio

I dont know about fresh start but im having a good time on legacy ^^

i feel like im the only guy who enjoys almost all the changes to the game

It feels fresh

Though the proficiency cap on crafting houses irked me - but gives me something to work harder on
    Nightmarey
    <Leader of Essence>

Salphira East

Quote Originally Posted by JemandLeNoob View Post
    Still in queue.
    same
    From our CEO, Scott Hartsman:
    I can promise you that it's not a matter of competence, if anything, quite the opposite. While it might be hard to believe, it's their competence that'll get it up and running.

It is not going well. It was a struggle to login to the server the past several days and I can't login at all tonight it seems. I was better off than many since I actually got to play for several hours each of the times I logged in, but this whole thing has been a huge mess. I had to spend way too much of my time watching a queue, dealing with servers being down, getting disconnected, etc. It was indeed a blast to pvp without the massive gear gap, but in a few weeks that will be back to what it was...boring when the 6k GS squad arrives. There are some fundamental design flaws that are killing this game and for now Trion's best bet is to keep releasing fresh start servers as ridiculous as that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziegfried View Post
    It is not going well. It was a struggle to login to the server the past several days and I can't login at all tonight it seems. I was better off than many since I actually got to play for several hours each of the times I logged in, but this whole thing has been a huge mess. I had to spend way too much of my time watching a queue, dealing with servers being down, getting disconnected, etc. It was indeed a blast to pvp without the massive gear gap, but in a few weeks that will be back to what it was...boring when the 6k GS squad arrives. There are some fundamental design flaws that are killing this game and for now Trion's best bet is to keep releasing fresh start servers as ridiculous as that is.
    rip.

If not fresh then you are meant to be in legacy.
    RIP 2014 - 2018
    Cardiologist/Physician/Giver

"Time for me to move on, have fun everybody and be nice to each other and play the selfless game. After all, its just a game." - Cardio

Still trying to find my comfort zone in the new economy. Started doing several things differently with mixed results while watching the market restabilize. Outlook decently positive so far.

Replacing a silo with a lunar 8x8 because of the taxes. Having 3 high taxation buildings is unsustainable. Now that I have a treehouse the lookout function of the silo is useless anyway. I'm actually okay with this, I think I can use it to make my place look even better.

Truly sad to see one of my in-game friends try and sell all their properties. :/

Truly wondering how Mahadevi housing provinces are going to look on Dahuta and Tahyang when the dust of 3.0 settles. It looks like there'll be some, if not a lot, of land freed up when prepaid taxes run out.

Still unhappy. Lack of labor keeps me from playing enjoyably. Just waiting for patron to run out at this point.

Sad days. I really used to enjoy this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyem View Post
    i got to lvl 28 as an elf after 10 hours and say ♥♥♥♥ it, rerolled a male dwarf, got to lvl 42 and said ♥♥♥♥ it. rolling female warborn at lvl 34 and i am lovin it.
    well besides the disconects crashes restarts and such.
    wow. you are doing it sooo wrong

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast