+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pirate Guild Creation

Pirate Guild Creation

My friend and i are looking into making a pirate guild when we can, but we already made a guild on our east faction to preserve the guild name. Is this a way to transfer the guild to the pirate faction or will we need to create a new guild after we farm our infamy?

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiPrince View Post
    My friend and i are looking into making a pirate guild when we can, but we already made a guild on our east faction to preserve the guild name. Is this a way to transfer the guild to the pirate faction or will we need to create a new guild after we farm our infamy?
    Have to make a new guild, this is because of the need that everyone in the guild has to be a pirate to be in a pirate guild.
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

So what if we leave it as me and my friend are the only ones in the guild and we both become a pirate. Will the guild just automatically disband or is there a way to transfer it if all the guildy's aka ( my friend and I) have enough infamy? thanks for the reply btw.

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiPrince View Post
    So what if we leave it as me and my friend are the only ones in the guild and we both become a pirate. Will the guild just automatically disband or is there a way to transfer it if all the guildy's aka ( my friend and I) have enough infamy? thanks for the reply btw.
    No problem.

Actually went looking for it and found this: Archeage Pirate Guide

Per the first effect of becoming a pirate you will be removed from your non-pirate guild.

Actually this guide might answer a few more question you might have. Good luck
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

+ Reply to Thread