+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: CBT4. Gods disconnect you all time.

CBT4. Gods disconnect you all time.

Here I am, again.

I'm having "Gods disconnect you" message. Again, I never get disconnect in other games, or even in skype, teamspeak, Raidcall, Smite, Path of Exiles, etc.

Only, only Archeage I'm having this problem. I already tested it and it's not my firewall, anti-virus, etc.

I have no idea what to do, I just want to play this game but all I'm having is disconnect.

Can someone help me? The Trion's Technical support does nothing... My thicket is there making birthdays.
    My Wishlist for Trion's Archeage:
    - Better anti-bot system, Please Trion, there are bots in everywhere. Ban them and miners Bots. Solve this problem!
    - Ban Multiboxers. Multiboxes are used for Bot and Gold sellers too. Remove /follow and block this possibility please!
    - Say NO to Toughness. Please Trion, remove all items with this stats. Don't hurt Archeage as was done in Rift.

There's nothing you can do, because I've tried everything and I still can't log in. Don't waste your time.

Angry

played fine for 3 hours got dced and coudn't enter again on shatigon for the bloody error

Same mistake.
    I can log in other servers, but i can't log on my char on Shatigon(

Its also happening to me.

żAny solution to this problem?

It happened in Beta 3 http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ct-to-a-server

I can run 2 clients of EvE online with no problems, can play battlefield play for free and no punkbuster issues (maybe trion should use punkbuster instead of hackshield I can't log onto the server and it doesn't even get to 2 mins before d/c

i was online. wanna chance the char. Dont go. I restart and this error.

I changed to english. dont helps.

Cant loogin again.

Quote Originally Posted by kilyan View Post
    played fine for 3 hours got dced and coudn't enter again on shatigon for the bloody error
    same exact problem here. played for 6 hours and the game crashed, and now i cant connect to shatigon anymore..all other servers are working

this began happening to me in cb3; before that it had not happened. however, now i can hardly play at all because the gods have disconnected me. same as OP, no other latency issues with any other program. it's not my internet. it is this game, or the archeage servers. i am upset about it, to say the least.

Alpha has been an unplayable lagfest for a week+ and now beta's main server is messing up as well. Great.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast