+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: WTS Mythic things - stop living the ordinary life !!

WTS Mythic things - stop living the ordinary life !!

Tired of using only a legendary weapon like the rest of the 453423423423 other random people ? Now its your chance to enter the select mythic club

WTS MYTHIC t3 Nodachi 250k and MYTHIC t6 Katana 275k.

its your time to shine with a mythic weapon. DONT let your DREAMS be DREAMS !!

u got a pm

How much are you asking for the Nodachi ?

Gold is only gold, but mythics are forever !! Get yours today !!

And why shouldnt we wait few months and when mythics get more popular pay 30% of their current price . Dont get me wrong but until u are doing true 70% sale off it feels like cutting the losses before they ll loose money worth.
    Captain Blackbeard First Full Erenor EU
    AA KR CBT 5&OB Participant
    AA RU Release Start
    AA EU Hardcore Alpha Member
    AA EU Headstart Haranya Kyprosa Citizen
    Solis Holdings CEO
    Auroria Land Baron and the Archeum Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by evilmuke View Post
    And why shouldnt we wait few months and when mythics get more popular pay 30% of their current price . Dont get me wrong but until u are doing true 70% sale off it feels like cutting the losses before they ll loose money worth.
    What I read is: "GIVE ME THOSE MYTHICS FOR FREE MATE cause "insert some random reason". Just go regrade yourself or wait then.

Maybe he is refering to next update with 50% increased regrade chance for all tiers? The one that was reveleaved on korea few nights ago

Yea, the "next update"

Doompony is considered as one of those guys who are lowballing on mythic gear as well. I donīt wonder which kind of guys argue like that

Lowballing? I said 200k for mythic + my mats... Exactly same price as it went on AH few nights after. 200k for shield is a fair price, considering we are on same server. Average shield is 20-30% cheaper than scepters for example.

Staff went from our server for 200k aswell, once again, its a normal price. If you want to be like that sirothe dude that spammed WTS mythic nodachi 250k for 2+ months, sure, lol, just don't blame others

As for "next update" comment, go and do your research, then try to comment on me

Quote Originally Posted by evilmuke View Post
    From my point of view you can even wait 2-3 years until they add the next step of the regrading above mythic. Im pretty sure the prices of the mythics will be just like legendaries now. If you dont wanna pay 250k for a mythic nodachi you can always try to regrade one yourself - maybe you will get lucky and spend 30k to get one, maybe you will get unlucky and spend 600k gold and still no mythic.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast