Thread: Soo is this a bug?

Soo is this a bug?

I have no quest or anything and it doesnt work
    wont let me click my family quest

how do i fix

Nightmarey
    <Leader of Essence>

Salphira East

I assume you have already done the quest once without opening the family daily and wanting to see if you can do the quest 2x for 2x residency tokens?

Nah i havent done the quest at all in days

i did somehow glitch out and turn in 1 quest and lost mats for the other and didnt get a quest update or token
    since i had the worm and dust quest
    Nightmarey
    <Leader of Essence>

Salphira East

Has to be a bug that you're actually in game and can take a screenshot. I made it to character creation ONCE after 4 days of trying and was disconnected within 2 minutes and never able to get on since.

Quote Originally Posted by Kort View Post
    Has to be a bug that you're actually in game and can take a screenshot. I made it to character creation ONCE after 4 days of trying and was disconnected within 2 minutes and never able to get on since.
    Lol honestly ive had no problems with 3.0 since launch - no dc's minimal black screen no bugs up to this point lol
    Nightmarey
    <Leader of Essence>

Salphira East

and your problem is a quest bug? at lvl 55, i really feel bad for you

Quote Originally Posted by Yuufa View Post
    and your problem is a quest bug? at lvl 55, i really feel bad for you
    Why you wasted time for writing this crap when you have no clue at all.

This is a vocation quest. Itīs something you still do at 55.

The problem with this is that all the quests from the login tracker/merit, the daily guild quests, the family quests ALL count as merit badge quests.
    If you have activated all (under login tracker) - the sum of the quest is higher than you can accept at once.

Either you complete the family quests first and then activate the rest or you complete 1-2 of the other merit quests then you can activate the others.

NOTE: This has nothing to do with the normal quest log - it can be totally empty, doesnīt matter since these arenīt "merit badge" quests.
    A transparent discussion forum with no artificial restrictions on AA and other games

F2P is a lie. There are only costs. Costs have to be paid. Payment grants revenue. Revenue is made through the cash shop. Through the cash shop your bank account will be broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeducan76 View Post

The problem with this is that all the quests from the login tracker/merit, the daily guild quests, the family quests ALL count as merit badge quests.
    If you have activated all (under login tracker) - the sum of the quest is higher than you can accept at once.

Either you complete the family quests first and then activate the rest or you complete 1-2 of the other merit quests then you can activate the others.

NOTE: This has nothing to do with the normal quest log - it can be totally empty, doesnīt matter since these arenīt "merit badge" quests.

So i thought id leave an update - i completed the quest from the Community guy and it then it let me open it

But now im just wondering if this is gonna happen af ter reset 2morrow

So essentially im not getting credit for my family quest cause of this bug
    Nightmarey
    <Leader of Essence>

Salphira East

Quote Originally Posted by Aeducan76 View Post

What he is saying is that other people are having huge problems , far worst then yours.
    You already lvl 55 meanwhile everyone trying to connect to servers, dont you see the sarcasm/logic from him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post

Nightmarey I have the same issue as a guild leader. It appears that you can only select a total of 8 missions between guild missions and family missions. I have this issue cause as a guild leader you can have a total of 6 guild missions. Guild leaders get an extra mission to kill a world boss and that mission gives out 200 guild XP. Not sure if this is a bug. I work around it by not selecting all my guild missions cause I know I will not get all those done everyday. Hope this is some what helpfull

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast