+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: East are definitly the underdogs, with some fight

East are definitly the underdogs, with some fight

(This is not to be seen as a literal sequence of events, this is the world of rangora seen through my own ignorance and with some creative license) ... however, it is based on a true story

So over the last half year its being amazing to watch the politics and dynamics change.

We went from the west being the strongest, lead by an organized Core. We saw big guilds in the East crumble under the pressure. Because core were dominating the west, many players switched sides and Rangora became very stacked.

But times change, people change, the politics change.

Core got so powerful, they became their own faction. No longer did the western continent have undisputed control over Rangora, from Auroria, Core teamed up with other large groups and threatened pirates, the western continent and the eastern continent alike.

At first the big pirate guilds went into uneasy no aggression agreement with Core, but as their best players were gutted to fill the borg like Core, the powerful pirate factions fell as well.

Core were so powerful, they bought out Haranya heroes, and for a short while Haranya, the great Eastern Continent, was under Core domination and control. Our lands were open, our fields were ♥♥♥♥♥.

Sure it was great to finally be able to get close to the Core mana towers at first, but siding with such as Core was too much for some people in Haranya to stomach. Too long Core had done what they want when they want. Too long Haranya had bowed to their will.... and from the ashes that Core left behind, rose a small but plucky guild. Totally out geared and out numbered by Core, they started a resistance.

The resistance was started when Aeon Members intentionally broke the peace accord that kept Harnya bound and subjected to Core. The traitor hero Che was challenged and defeated. Aeon decided to that they would never bow to Core. That no matter how out financed they were by Core, no matter how out numbered, no matter how out geared, they would not bow their knees to that guild.

They would fight, to death (against Core, its actually many many many many many deaths), because no matter how many thousands of gear score that Core may be ahead of everyone, no matter how many times Core hit down Aeon, they kept standing back up. They never gave up and they never took the easy path like Che did.

Today, Aeon is one of the larger guilds in the East on Rangora. They are a lot like the Top Gear crew. A group of really different people thrown together, ambitious but rubbish, but with a spirit no one can keep down.

Aeon is one of the few guilds in the East that can interfere (a little) with Core in Abyssal and stop them free farming it.

Core are such a menace to both nuian and haranya that "non-aggression" pacts often form between large western guilds and Aeon. This is not formal, and its something more along the lines of, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".

In the past, proud guilds like Zephyr and Brotherhood, beat down on Aeon, but slowly over time, some respect has being earned between these former previous rivals and they often find themselves fighting together in grim determination against a much more powerful, common enemy.

Do you have the grim determination and gusto to stand up to a guild that out numbers and out gears (and pretty much almost out everythings) you? Do you refuse to bow your knee to Core? Are you ready to stand with the resistance and fight for freedom?

We are close to a tipping point. Core is more fractured and diluted than any before. Many of their mighty warriors have disappeared from the battlefield, and while they still have incredibly powerful players there is a weakness in their army that a small group of determined fighters can push a wedge into.

Aeon is growing in numbers. Once again Harnya are able to conquer mana towers. Those that come to the Aeon banner increase in number daily. Every day we have more ships, more Ironclads, more spirit.

Stand with Harnya, stand with Aeon. Let us defeat Core together and bring balance to the server again.

PS: Since the sides are so stacked, we have tons of farmland to place your buildings in and the finest potatoes in all the land.

PPS: All cowards and traitors *kof*Che*kof* are asked to please go directly to Core.

PPPS: Kami, I nearly had you tonight, another 500 hits in and I would have killed you with old age. You were just lucky you got that one shot in..... #justsaying #thestruggleisreal

PPPPS: I heard a rumor that Core thinks its better than KGB and they think KGB are too cowardly to challenge them. I cant guarantee that this rumor is true or that I didnt just make it up, but pretend it is, and take it from there

keep it up, looking forward to you becoming stronger and give us a challenge, compared to the Nui guilds u at least have the spirit and never back down. i respect that

and yeah, i was really sweating in the "fight" yesterday, it was close :3

Kami

Quote Originally Posted by Aschbringer View Post
    keep it up, looking forward to you becoming stronger and give us a challenge, compared to the Nui guilds u at least have the spirit and never back down. i respect that

and yeah, i was really sweating in the "fight" yesterday, it was close :3

Kami
    You tried to fool me with that "away" badge, but even though you were away for the first 10 minutes I was knocking your character down after it "accidently" got pushed out of the nui safe zone... I almost had you had 50%. Geez, when you actually did control your character and slap me, I barely made it into the safe zone.... with most of my life missing.... and I basically hit blink the moment you came back.

I should also pay very close attention to my stealth cool down... that one time you did catch me... I forgot it was on cooldown when I was being cheeky. Lesson learned, armor repaired.

You guys are a fun guild to challenge. We can only improve. The other day there were about 3 or 4 of you trolling Caenord. We were about 30 on TS. We were doing other stuff and someone said, "there is Core in Caenord, lets go!", our raid leader said, "we are only 30, we are not enough". Thats how unbalanced things are... but its awesome. Its a challenge and not all your players have that type of incredible gear.

Our navy can give you something to take note of, and perhaps a couple of our players, but in many cases it pays (financially) to be quicker than you, rather than to challenge you

Hope you dont lose too many good players. When we beat you, I want you strong so the victory feels better For those waiting for a victory speech from my guild leader.... well dont hold your breath, it might take a while.....but we working on it.

Had to shear some tears about the propaganda that some people believe, first core did not merge with other guilds we just made the nation with our crumbling partner guild that only had 5-10 ppl left. Second: We never did buy Heros or ppl from any faction to ally with us, was just a new system and some of the haranyas dont like your faction thats it. Third: Mana towers we dont do them anymore because you dont get anything from it Sorry to break your illusion there

I Like that you guys try, it gives us Content so keep going and get stronger we dont mind and will not stop you, but keep your fact straight please we dont need any salt between competition.

Thyrim

Me totally dominating Core on fredrich. I let you walk away this time.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mui2nW1vsKY

I remember that xD Someone ask in TS "Is this dancing guy a alt in the middle?"

Thank you core for letting me use your facilities in this making of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_wDcxJHXDE

^^

we have 6 thrones - u can dance on all if u want, also on our 60 herochairs

Quote Originally Posted by Feve View Post
    we have 6 thrones - u can dance on all if u want, also on our 60 herochairs
    I couldnt make it to your hero chairs. I tried, I died lots. Cant even make it through the guards.

Core was one of the standard non PvP guilds. They never played PvP after they failed first dominion. They ran away all times. Fast jumps to Mirage portal or to the Nui protected area. They fought one (1!!!) dominion only in first 6 months. In Marionaple with dozens of "external" healers. (they chosed this area to prevent attacks of this healers)
    Core became "top" guild after all big guilds and PvP oriented groups left the game or the server. After 6-7 months maybe. So... yes. You are the strongest in underpopulated server. You buy your siege scrolls all weeks. Rangora has only 1-2 bigger guilds now maybe. Core is good to pick up the copper coins from the road. Nothing else. That's it.

But Prophecy is fun... after you can log in. .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast