+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: East are definitly the underdogs, with some fight

Quote Originally Posted by Feve View Post
    we have 6 thrones - u can dance on all if u want, also on our 60 herochairs
    Thank you for pointing that out btw, you feature in the latest video I call, "Dancing through Auroria on Core Thrones"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv-1HtJla4Q
    Follow thatios and his adventures on the high seas of Rangora

They tried to bury us, they did not realize we were potatoes.

Thanks for the siege today. It was our first. My first ever. Most of our raid (I think 2 or 3 people had done a siege before), so we mostly had no clue what we were doing, but we learnt. We had a TON of fun. Please ban hyena from playing :P Been one shotted every single time is painful.

I think this is the first time in a long time anyone has challenged core to a siege and we got way further than we thought. Our target was to get that glowy stone thing down to 40% So to get it all the way down was awesome. Ill make a video of me doing this, but its basically me spawning, gliding in, dying, and occasionally rinsing and repeating that with an ironclad.

Was epic! We coming for you again! Other guilds were watching you, you might get more challenges soon

You already made some ppl angry for a Christmas siege i hope you know what you are unleashing there? Besides from this and the pointless Destroying, i dunno what you guys want there? It wasn't even close. Because of Christmas we got like 15 mains there and that was enough to wipe your 40-50 ppl. You really should focus on getting gear first. But thanks for the 15k bonus on the peacefund.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowen View Post
    You already made some ppl angry for a Christmas siege i hope you know what you are unleashing there? Besides from this and the pointless Destroying, i dunno what you guys want there? It wasn't even close. Because of Christmas we got like 15 mains there and that was enough to wipe your 40-50 ppl. You really should focus on getting gear first. But thanks for the 15k bonus on the peacefund.
    What you going to do? Beat us in a fight? Oh dear, say it aint so :P You really cant hurt me more than you already do, you already one shot me :P You were more like 25 people I see some of your better players were moved to LOST quicky

YOU made the call to stay and defend the castle rather than go out and defend your resources. YOUR choice. Own it

Dont be bitter, the 15k will pay in part for the damages we caused. Expect that often But its better than you get 15k with no damages

Ill get better gear once I finished pimping my ship. Its loads of fun sinking yours

Here you go, this is for your salt, perhaps it will cheer you up (video is age restricted due to swearing, so only adults will be able to view it).

https://youtu.be/moGgrVrqGFo

I found out who broke your buildings! Caught on camera! Buggers....

Merry Christmas Core! We ganna have so many together

Would just like to say, I know it was a Christmas siege, which was a bit dodgy, and I apologise a little for that.
    The conversation in our TS happened at stupid O'clock in the morning, and went a bit like this
    Ogglyog - "Yeah, we couldn't even buy a siege scroll, let alone siege a castle to be honest"
    Other Participant - "I reckon they don't bid that much any more, nobody sieges it"
    Ogglyog - "I swear someone said 20k"
    Other Participant - "Yeah, but why pay 20k, when nobody sieges them anyway"
    Ogglyog - "Well. I've got 2.5k, so **** it. I want to buy a siege scroll, I haven't got a merit badge from either outcome yet, so it's a win-win"
    If I had realised it was Christmas at the time, as I realised when I received it, I wouldn't have bid that week.

Equally, it was a fun fight, for us at least, we destroyed the farms and stuff because actually, we may as well achieve something from Oggly's drunken madness. You are very welcome for the extra 15k on the peace fund. also, as seen in Thatios' video, we were barely scraping 40 members, which wasn't too far off of your final numbers, considering that your alts are still higher GS than some of our mains, in fact, we reached that 20 mins before the end, as a lot of our guys were celebrating Christmas too.

Can we win a siege vs Core? Probably not.
    Can we stop you guys farming Kraken, RD? Probably not
    Are we going to cause as much of a nuisance as we can? Well, we try to make things interesting :P

we were around 20 mains and 3-4 alts

Quote Originally Posted by kami1 View Post
    we were around 20 mains and 3-4 alts
    Just you and hyena were enough to be honest. Im busy making a video of myself dying about 100 times in that battle to the song "dumb ways to die".

At about 1 min into this video I did of one of our naval engagements (posted it a bit back) with core, you see a core ship literally flying through the air towards us. I wont lie, thats a worrying but cool sight I think its one of the coolest shots Ive got so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KAvV38Zvps

Also, if you see me randomly standing around in a fight, it means Im filming and cant react, so if you kill me, do something cool in my vision so i can film it

Video of Aeon poking Core on Fredrich and making them work harder to deliver their packs

https://youtu.be/CiqzclV5VtI

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast