+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: afk kick dont working?

afk kick dont working?

i was afk for making some food for over 1 h but im still in in europe?
    | Youtube | Twitch | Need help? Wanna know something? Feel free to ask or drop a PM i do my best to help you out!

its only on fresh start servers and Aranzeb. So if your not on those, your good.

AFK kicking is apparently not working on Prophecy (EU Fresh Start server).

1700+ Patron queue.

im at fresh start server prophecy
    | Youtube | Twitch | Need help? Wanna know something? Feel free to ask or drop a PM i do my best to help you out!

AFK kick enabled isn't going to fix much. Like Celestrata herself said in quite a few responses to this, it's very easy to avoid getting kicked. They implemented it anyway since people kept begging and crying for it, but it's not going to make the queue move much faster.
    Rickie
    <Lusty Seabugs>
    Pirates Green of Nazar, Bastards of Lucius. Returned for AA:U as a filthy casual on Runert.

Never Say Die.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki View Post
    AFK kick enabled isn't going to fix much. Like Celestrata herself said in quite a few responses to this, it's very easy to avoid getting kicked. They implemented it anyway since people kept begging and crying for it, but it's not going to make the queue move much faster.
    It would help if it actually worked, but right now you can still just stand around and afk for hours without getting kicked

Just put a smart pop-up system in-game, that ask you to prove if you're human...

The thing is, I went afk for 1hr and wasnt doing anything, still didnt get kicked.

Can someone confirm it was implemented on EU server though, if so please link to official info about it. Because obviously it isnt working if ppl can afk for hours without being dc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast