Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

63 58.33%
  • No

45 41.67%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [POLL] Would you buy the Founder packs if it doesn't give 24/7 access?

[POLL] Would you buy the Founder packs if it doesn't give 24/7 access?

I think a lot of people share this mentality with me that paying a premium for Alpha access is not valid if the access is limited to only a few weekends. This is being discussed because of the confusion from the last stream where it seems that Beta access might not be 24/7. So, i wanted to created a Poll for this.

EDIT: I messed up on the poll creation. So the question is
    "Should Founder packs have 24/7 access to justify paying a premium for them?"

Really depending on the price for me. Price has to be decent if only for weekends.

If we are only talking limited access, it has to be pretty cheap, I would pay more if it meant I started with special stuff at launch, three months Premium etc. It depends on the whole package.

Considering this is a game that is effectively running in other regions just fine, you would think the Alpha is capable of running for a long period with ongoing updates that address translations.

What are we getting in the English version that is so affecting gameplay that it needs stress testing weekends?

Sounds like you will get Alpha access, and that there will be Beta "weekends" from what was said on the stream - so a lot of people are going to be disappointed whether they buy a founders pack or not. Seems the Alpha servers will also always stay up with the latest changes, patches and builds - kinda like a VIP server for the chosen

I would buy it if it had decent items in the pack even if it didn't give 24/7 access.
    The Oran'Thul
    A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

Hi Everyone

Anyone know how to get a beta key?? or game setup? I have Internet shop with 60 pcs, and i want to install it for clients so they can play beta in my shop.

Kind regards

Keys are randomly. key will be sent to the email address.

I'm currently planning on buying the founders pack unless is doesn't provide 24/7 access. I think this game has a lot of potential, and will continue to impress us.

Really depends on what's exactly in it ...

I'll probably buy it anyway.
    Kyprosa - Nuian Shadowblade
    Ultima Online and Lineage 2 veteran.

I will buy it either way BUT I would prefer 24/7 honestly.
    "The strongest will become Justice."

The Oran'Thul

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast