+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Server population

Quote Originally Posted by Vr4r3X View Post
    What numbers! proofs how popular contesting wb is and how many people love the senseless pvp on ds.
    You are really speaking for the majority from shatigon?
    On eanna the contesting is often pretty often - people are actively participating in open pvp.
    Kinda disappointing to hear shatigon isnīt like that. Was looking forward to take a look there myself...

open world pvp is annoying af, as it should be. player faction is annoyingly everywhere, ynystere rifts, cinderstone rifts, on world bosses.
    but wb are one sided because only haranya is organised enough to get boss kill, but every RD or Kraken is contested or interrupted.
    pirates are hibernating for the winter feasts, i dont know...
    and i hope nuia will finally get back on its feet.
    and arena pvp is just good for trying new skill meta or new class... you dont call that true pvp get over it (moreover, as a primeval, arena is useless)

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckazor View Post
    On eanna the contesting is often pretty often - people are actively participating in open pvp.
    Kinda disappointing to hear shatigon isnīt like that. Was looking forward to take a look there myself...
    I personally don't like open world pvp too much. I take part when I have sparetime. I rather drive my merchant full of aged to 2c and check which red bites the bait. At least it is worth fighting then.

Quote Originally Posted by Vr4r3X View Post
    What numbers! proofs how popular contesting wb is and how many people love the senseless pvp on ds.
    You are really speaking for the majority from shatigon?
    Yo braincells, that post is a month old

Quote Originally Posted by Zgefr View Post
    Yo braincells, that post is a month old
    ah wait. since all people here complaining that the game is dying. Let me guess: Even less people showing up in those events?
    Sry, but - since you're already gemmed by pve-honor - come gladiators and proof your strength.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3