Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold making events on Fresh Starts @celestrata

Gold making events on Fresh Starts @celestrata

Why are events such as ;

Abyssal Attack
    Delphinad Ghost Ship
    Kraken
    Castles

spawning while only 25% of the server can log-in? say one guild was to actually get a DGS or Kraken, that's immediately 2640g + a delphinad weapon while they're completely uncontested because not everyone can log in.

It is not hard at all to purge everyone from abyssal attack and completely monopolize it with how many disconnects are going on especially with a recurring 2400 man queue to get back in without a grace period, if one guild were to cap and funnel even 30 packs to one person that is either 2100 gold or 4500 gold and an immediate headstart/snowball towards absolutely dominating the server.

Stop these world events from spawning like you did with the Leviathan when it was perma-killed until the servers are stable and people are able to contest the players attempting the world event(s).

Castle claiming should be disabled, why should one side be able to claim castles while the other side is in a queue watching everyone else achieve their goal(s) of owning one or several castles?

inb4 banned because makes too much sense

Makes too much sense for me.
    Morpheus = RED DRAGON FARM STATUS

Bump for relevance. It's bad enough that there is a big separation in leveling, but if you keep ♥♥♥♥ing up with the gold making events, it will be Morph all over again.

All events like Kraken/DGS/Abyssal/Gold trader should be disabled until servers are stable. You're making too much sense tho, it won't go through.
    <PANTSU>/<No Ctrl>

Farewell Archeage

Click above

I thought that originally these things weren't supposed to be in game for a while on fresh start. I wonder when Trion changed their mind on it. I'm pretty sure it was announced somewhere before that certain bosses/events weren't gonna be allowed to spawn for a while at least... I was pretty surprised to see that everything is still here. I haven't went out to check for dgs, tho, but I'm pretty sure they're still here too since everything else is.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoaWoe View Post
    I thought that originally these things weren't supposed to be in game for a while on fresh start. I wonder when Trion changed their mind on it. I'm pretty sure it was announced somewhere before that certain bosses/events weren't gonna be allowed to spawn for a while at least... I was pretty surprised to see that everything is still here. I haven't went out to check for dgs, tho, but I'm pretty sure they're still here too since everything else is.
    DGS are indeed spawning.

Even if servers were stable, why are these "end game" events that were added months after the initial core game being included on a fresh start?

These three things are what bug me the most about the game because once they are monopolised they create a snowballing server imbalance. I don't agree with them anyway but on a fresh server, that is just silly and asking for problems later down the line. I wouldn't have had them in. Pretty obvious really.

And apparently perditas are enabled? I thought the mistakes made on Morph would be implemented on the new Fresh Start Servers.
    <PANTSU>/<No Ctrl>

Farewell Archeage

Click above

and 20 perditas everyday (20k+ gold).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast