Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What trion can do for us. :)

hmmmm some snow ^_^
    I i give back the compensation pack and I want some snow instead
    POTATO POWER
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF4qncAQudg
    180k + artistry trollbadour
    MEOW EANNA

even if its Christmas, its the only mmo that didnt gave anything! Not even a firework.. lol

all other mmos gives u presents! The compensation pack was not a gift...

edit : At least archeage have some christmas spirit, I remember another mmo recent one (without auction house, u got the point) dont celebrate christmas at all there, all people leave it to play something else during celebrations. In archeage we have to buy the gifts... and they are expensive!

Good thread. Why did Trion give so little compensation in comparison to past compensation? Are they still in fact considering to give more?

Quote Originally Posted by perceneige View Post
    hmmmm some snow ^_^
    I i give back the compensation pack and I want some snow instead
    I saw the thread about snow, this is a wonderful idea and a nice touch for the holidays. Even if it doesn't really address the underlying issues that trion has brought upon themselves. If they made an item that we could use on our houses to make it snow on our property, that would be really cool AND personable. It would be something we can say thank you for rather than criticize. They can make it time limited too so it can be in the spirit of things.
    Xhisors
    Enigmatist --- Spellsong --- Daggerspell
    Honor Bound | Commander

Honestly I think the biggest thing Trion could do to make everyone happy, instead of "compensation" how about fixing the servers so there isnt a dam queue that people sit in for hours upon hours just to get dc'd after waiting 4-8 hours and having to restart. I'm a Patr, so i dont have to wait as long but it still takes a good amount of time. Almost all Non-patr should be hating this game completely because of the queue. When i first started, i wasn't a patr and waited 12 hours to get in to not even be able to get past the Hair selection of creating a char before i got dc'd. So in all honesty, you can give us all the pointless crap that does nothing for anyone, but it doesnt fix the real issue. You can give a person an item but if they cant even get in game, do they really get the compensation? I dont think so. So its utterly pointless for most people. Some people, not I, can only play for certain amount of time a day. Do you think they want to sit in a queue for all their time? No.

All in all, the best compensation that Trion could give, would be to fix the servers or make them better. That way people can actually play the game instead of playing Queue Simulator 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Ushio Ames View Post
    All in all, the best compensation that Trion could give, would be to fix the servers or make them better. That way people can actually play the game instead of playing Queue Simulator 3.0
    Naturally, the best thing that they can do is fix their equipment. But without knowing how good their relationship with XL is, they may have difficulties making everything run perfectly. That's the nature of developer/publisher.

Even though Trion needs to gain the trust of its players. Which includes increasing server performance so we can play. We need to be willing to understand that mistakes can happen.

It's how Trion makes us happy to stick through their mistakes is what matters.
    Xhisors
    Honor Bound | Commander

What I'm saying in compensation means nothing if the players cant even get in to get/use the compensation XD Today My queue has been constantly freezing. I been stuck at 1338 now for about 40min. restarted the Queue a few times prior to that as well because it kept freezing on me. So getting all players in the game to actually get the compensation should be like number 1 priority.

This update is just bad. But no matter how many people try to explain it in very concise detail, it just falls on deaf ears. I log on less and less while waiting for patron to expire. It's a shame really.

They have made nearly everything that could be considered enjoyable mundane.

At level 55, my activities are pretty much labor based. No more labor pots = less time spend playing = losing of interest = no more money for Trion.

I seriously hope they rethink alot of what they have done soon.

Other than that, just waiting on some of these new MMOs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ushio Ames View Post
    What I'm saying in compensation means nothing if the players cant even get in to get/use the compensation XD Today My queue has been constantly freezing. I been stuck at 1338 now for about 40min. restarted the Queue a few times prior to that as well because it kept freezing on me. So getting all players in the game to actually get the compensation should be like number 1 priority.
    Oh totally! That goes with my points of enabling us to play as well. We won't spend money if we can't play, especially if the servers are down/can't log in/bugs/ect. Trion needs to seriously address what is happening with their servers and make leaps and bounds of effort to get them running. We know they are working with XL to fix it, but major issues that fresh start are experiencing should not go on for weeks. Its almost like they accepted they lost all the players and didn't invest into new equipment/preparations.

They could have had a month of beta testing just for fresh start, work out all the kinks then do a wipe of the server for launch. There was no reason to rush this fresh start experience for everyone, which i feel is what they did. It feels like they were focused on getting a quick cash grab off the hype of a fresh start rather than delivering a quality product, which circles back to my original point... they have lost the trust of the players, and they need to fix it.
    Xhisors
    Honor Bound | Commander

What trion can do for us?

They could give up, and let another company do the job, that would be awesome.

One can dream...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast