+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Under maintainace during seiege?!?!?!?!?

Under maintainace during seiege?!?!?!?!?

@celestrada On Sunday december 25th the server NA Kyrios went under maintanance and were unable to be connected to literally moments after sieges began. We asked you "will there be any issues?" you said no.... THIS IS A HUGE F*@#%$@# ISSUE!!! because of this players participating in sieges we DC'd and unable to reconnect and if you want to deny it

so yea no online support so you can be home on Christmas.... the servers are fine siege will continue.... you goof'd Trion you need to fix this.

Blusterfeld Marianople, Kyrios, West Faction
    Trion ...... failing at Archeage since 2014
    @TRION
    FIX GREY SCREEN
    FIX BLACK SCREEN
    FIX LAG
    BE TRANSPARENT WITH YOUR PLAYER BASE
    COMMUNICATE

FIX SKILL QUEUE

To finish first, you must first finish.
    "Rick Mears"

Even the guild lead of the defending guild DC'd and couldn't provide the buff. smh
    AuKtagon
    Friendly Rabbear
    Kyrios Karaoke Host
    Sexiest Male Extraordinaire

I mean really, the defender's dc and the server is under maintenance, how nice for <Disaster>

While I understand this is a serious issue to those involved in it. I couldn't help but nearly fall out of my chair laughing that this actually happened. To make matters worse... I happen to have an alt (none patron) logged onto a different legacy server all day with no disconnects. Granted it wasn't involved in anything but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylieslater View Post
    While I understand this is a serious issue to those involved in it. I couldn't help but nearly fall out of my chair laughing that this actually happened. To make matters worse... I happen to have an alt (none patron) logged onto a different legacy server all day with no disconnects. Granted it wasn't involved in anything but still.

"
    --As some players have asked if we are cancelling the upcoming siege cycle, we'd like to let you all know that we are not. In-game sieges will continue agnostic of any real world holidays. The only reason the siege schedule would be disrupted or cancelled is if the game is experiencing severe technical issues. Many of the problems being faced right now are on Fresh Start servers, and our login issues (gray and black screens) are being contained through preventative maintenance. "

I'm kind of like the above poster and have to admit I laughed a bit... I understand this is horrible and I sympathize with the people affected... however, it's so much of an insult to injury and so ironic after all of the complaints about Christmas sieges from that server specifically being completely ignored by Trion staff that it's just sort of grotesquely hilarious at the same time.

The timing of all of this is way to convenient.

Was this really an accident, Trino? Or is someone paying you under the table for this?

We know this can be frustrating but we thank you for your patience and understanding!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast