+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Racial Passives

Racial Passives

After looking at the passives for each of the races its pretty apparent that Firran passives are far superior.

Heres a refresher on the Racials, as well as why they are inferior.

Nuian - Get a longer buff after death | Takes less time to input a pack when building something
    - You have to die to get the buff | Applying a resource pack isn't terribly long.
    Elves - Longer underwater breathing | Can swim faster (I believe this passive is fine.)
    - In game items allow everyone to do this
    Harani - Reduced recall time | Less time to gather a resource (Decent passive but still pretty "meh")
    - The recall isn't rediculous, you save maybe 2-3 seconds
    Firran - Reduced fall damage (You take alot of fall damage in general and PvP, SUPER USEFULL) | Can climb things faster (Great for siege ladders & masts of ships)

I just feel that with the passives so unbalanced there will be an inherent problem with faction balance as well. It's probably too late to change anything like that but i want to hear your guys' thoughts.
    Turn down for what?

I personally don't mind the passives really, it's better then a small stat difference instead. I also like that it makes each race feel more unique.
    "The strongest will become Justice."

The Oran'Thul

I think every race has something thats OP so to speak. It just depends on how you are going to play the game.
    Every successful individual knows that his or her achievement depends on a community of persons working together as one.

The passives do make each race unique, but the only ones that are useful/viable are the firran and the elves (somewhat)
    Turn down for what?

Agreed with Tastey. Pick the one that fits your play style. In the end it doesn't throw the game balance completely out of whack.

why all steal ma thread now Oo
    | Youtube | Twitch | Need help? Wanna know something? Feel free to ask or drop a PM i do my best to help you out!

harani > all, thats just how it is.
    while you will be getting less damage durring fall/glider fall, I will have that compensated in HP, because my gear will be far supperior to yours, because I will be economically much richer than you, doing trade runs much faster, spending much less time harvesting my full 2 or 3 big scarecrows of clovers or rice, and more likely to steal someone's trees, selling them or whatever will need.

elves and firrian for pvp, harani for farmers..nuiain for looks lol (tho the building passive might help alot for castle siege if it helps repair or somthing)

i wonder what the passives for the other NEW classes will be like the fairies/warborn. they wound like their passives would have to do with gliders and machinery or something haha

if you would play the game long enough you would understand that those passives dont play high role in pvp, utterly useless.
    with harani recall 30% reduction, I can make 4-10 gilda stars doing solo trade runs (4 if pack for 2 gildas, 10 if pack for 5 gildas) just in 18minutes, without leaving my continent on safe lands, in neighboring territory. And from those 18 minutes, 10 will be spent afk, 6 minutes half afk (pressing numlock, glancing to make sure character not stuck to a monster) and 2 minutes actual control doing actions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast