Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 12/27 -- Prophecy (EU) Unplanned Downtime [RESOLVED]

im for that our next free package includes 4000 credits for each account
    | Youtube | Twitch | Need help? Wanna know something? Feel free to ask or drop a PM i do my best to help you out!

Quote Originally Posted by Calendorf View Post
    Be nice id you actually fixed the reason it is crashing ever 3 hours, rather than just restarting it for the 5th time in a day.
    they could use the system they use in the game armas servers, that after 4 hours the server auto restarts itselfs, just to decreese lags...

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Good morning/afternoon Adventurers,

We are aware that the Prophecy server has become unavailable, and our team is working on restarting the server and getting it back available for play as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience, and we'll post any new updates or news in this thread.
    Hi Celestrata I was wondering if there is any way you would be able to help me. I posted a support ticket 4 days ago about losing 3200 credits in a glitch and have yet to receive a response. Is there any way you can help? Thanks

Btw where can i refund? I cant find it, but i think i need it.

5 Sever downs in 48 hours is too much, no information why or what or anything ... Its obv that the problems wont change since Trion claims that there are not enough people for 2 EU server.
    So there are only 2 options left ..
    1. 600% capacity, crashes, laggs, unplayable
    2. 300% capacity, maybe stable but 5 hours queue, unplayable

So basically i paid for a game which is simply not playable since the launch 14(?!) days ago, thats just hilarious.

It cant take you 14 day to figure all that ♥♥♥♥ out ...but yeah... now 14 days are gone and the problems arent even fixed, there is no information for us when we can expect to play normal ArcheAge finally ... do you want 50% of the community to leave so the rest can finally play on your crap server? I guess thats the plan, which is sad!

Coming back after you failed inital West launch.. year later you still fail to do ♥♥♥♥. Consider changing your core competences and go sell some LEGO?

Pls delete the daily Access for GHA. It is bugged. 5 Trys and only 2 work. 40% Chance of getting a good run should be a reason to delete it.

Quote Originally Posted by Senichiro View Post
    im for that our next free package includes 4000 credits for each account
    No, but 30 Superior Grinding scrolls and 80 Abyssal shards would be a realistic step in the right direction since that's about the number of dungeon runs that bugged out for me.

Edit: Naturally the numbers I gave above will only increase with each day as long as the server remains a buggy mess.

BugAge
    | Youtube | Twitch | Need help? Wanna know something? Feel free to ask or drop a PM i do my best to help you out!

Quote Originally Posted by Raapnaap View Post
    No, but 30 Superior Grinding scrolls and 80 Abyssal shards would be a realistic step in the right direction since that's about the number of dungeon runs that bugged out for me.

Edit: Naturally the numbers I gave above will only increase with each day as long as the server remains a buggy mess.
    yes

YES

YES

Are you already figuring out how to compensate us?
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...n-be-this-time
    rekt.

Playing a Dwarf Darkrunner in Prophecy Queue.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast