+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Worth Transferring to Tahyang?

Worth Transferring to Tahyang?

I am playing on Kyrios and mostly like doing trade runs. Not into PvP because I ain't geared atm. The average gs on Kyrios is like 5k-6k. Is there free land in housing zones in the west? Especially in the new regions that came out in 3.0.

There is lots of land on the West. Lots of farmers on the West as well.

OTG
    Battlehawke

Sorry, not as much in the newer areas but there is some. Lots of land in the older areas though.
    Old Timers Guild

Looking for like minded mature players interested in having fun? We have farmers, pvp'rs, raiders, & crafters. We are "All about the fun" "Laid Back, Not Too Serious, No Drama"

Check us out: http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/for...ld-Information

the west on tahyang is prolly now one of the best communities in the game.

Yeah boring.....
    ***MathiasQuinn***
    Level 55 Firran Daggerspell
    Tahyang Server

As someone who left Tahyang for kyrios and went there undergeared, I can tell you that is a huge mistake. That server is dead and filled bratty little ♥♥♥♥s, you'll hate 80% of "leadership" on that server, and likely feel like you're never going to get anywhere. But hey since the server is so fking dead you'll be able to make some good coin. But fk that. Also I hear their AH cluster sux. I don't know if that's true but if so that does suck for them, but that alone might keep a person from going to amy of those servers. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Alphacake View Post
    As someone who left Tahyang for kyrios and went there undergeared, I can tell you that is a huge mistake. That server is dead and filled bratty little ♥♥♥♥s, you'll hate 80% of "leadership" on that server, and likely feel like you're never going to get anywhere. But hey since the server is so fking dead you'll be able to make some good coin. But fk that. Also I hear their AH cluster sux. I don't know if that's true but if so that does suck for them, but that alone might keep a person from going to amy of those servers. Good luck
    Do you mean Tahyang is dead? or Kyrios?

<Undecided>
    Pure Healer

Quote Originally Posted by Alphacake View Post
    I agree with this 100% if you're talking about Tahyang = bratty ♥♥♥♥s. Can you clarify? I'm contemplating moving servers.

How was it transferring to Kyrios being undergeared? what is it like over there?

I has wondering how This server is also. Hows East vs West vs Pirates? Any over dominating guild? Hows the land situation on both sides? Is there good PvP?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast