+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Worth Transferring to Tahyang?

What did I sht talk about?
    You on the other hand are cheap green pirates, who didn't even have the guts to go to the pirate faction let alone become your own nation.
    Found it same post!
    Selex Devil of the West
    Takes More Then You

Quote Originally Posted by divStar View Post
    Err.. and I hate that I am supposed not to / not allowed to say something while giving him as the worst example I've seen so far and compare it to Ameno without those people misunderstanding me and thus KOSing me (quite funny though - wish I could concentrate more of their attention towards me, because all they'd be doing would be camp me in a safe-zone ahaha). So we both don't get what we want, do we?

Incursion was not only the worst player (in terms of behavior) I met in ArcheAge, but the worst person - intention- and behavior-wise - I met on the whole internet. Trust me I've been to IRC, to various MMOs and not to mention all my colleagues at work (and bosses etc.) - none of them match him even remotely. So kinda gotta remember the worst person, who - single-handedly - ruined the image of his whole guild. The funny thing is where Synergy is now - luckily nowhere to be seen. And that's most likely gonna happen to Ameno and the earlier, the better.
    You are the Donald Trump of these forums. Can't even give a straight answer, you just drivel your posts into nonsensical words as a way of attempting to "win" without actually giving anything concrete to go by in terms of conversation. Chess with a pigeon...a really dense pigeon.

So I had an idea today to help the west get along better and to gear everyone up.
    Why don't you guys harbor watch for enemy ships 24/7 and call them out in faction? It will take time for people to show up every time, meaning to get in the mind set to show up every time in time but after a while the response will be good. Spotters can make a % of packs people going and killing the enemy can make a % and when ameno sees a spotter out on the ocean and goes to take their packs someone will say "that guy helps us get ships when they come in". If ya aint ♥♥♥♥ talking you probably wont be bothered. Plus it's something you can add to your story line if you are into such things, if not it is just good gold and solid work for your faction.
    Selex Devil of the West
    Takes More Then You

Quote Originally Posted by selex View Post
    So I had an idea today to help the west get along better and to gear everyone up.
    Why don't you guys harbor watch for enemy ships 24/7 and call them out in faction? It will take time for people to show up every time, meaning to get in the mind set to show up every time in time but after a while the response will be good. Spotters can make a % of packs people going and killing the enemy can make a % and when ameno sees a spotter out on the ocean and goes to take their packs someone will say "that guy helps us get ships when they come in". If ya aint ♥♥♥♥ talking you probably wont be bothered. Plus it's something you can add to your story line if you are into such things, if not it is just good gold and solid work for your faction.
    When my brother wasn't borrowing my laptop I'd have panda pew doing that all the time! I can do it just as easily now, but I might miss the ship coming in depending on what I'm doing on Pew. Vaddix had decent success with this a few days ago, in Cinder. Those guys sure had a wake up call. lol
    Pew
    <The Oracle God>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤

Naww we can't have this going on. How else will I solo turn in my 2 merchant ships at the same time?
    cxxxxx {::::::::::::::::::::::> Lord Darknes best driver.

Quote Originally Posted by darnes View Post
    Naww we can't have this going on. How else will I solo turn in my 2 merchant ships at the same time?
    By imploding :x
    Pew
    <The Oracle God>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4