+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: Worth Transferring to Tahyang?

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    770
    Quote Originally Posted by selex View Post
    [...]it's just you playing the game in a neutral way[...]
    Possible so. I wonder why?...
    Quote Originally Posted by selex View Post
    So if we attack you or others like you we are not attacking our faction, our "faction" is what fights the other factions you are just neutral, like an npc or something. But lets just pretend for a second that you are... what could we do to support you? Ride on your tradeship and kill all the reds who want your packs? and for that you would do what??? craft.. gather... farm... rp...
    Good questions indeed (and very constructive, too - I am surprised).
    What about just letting us be? You know: not purple, not attack, yet not support or protect?
    That way the neutral players would improve their gear and at some point gear requires Honor Points for one, Prestige for two and reds start annoying the shizzle out of the neutral players on trade runs especially across the ocean for three.
    Remember: as long as you do not have your own faction, it's not "your" faction, but mine as well. Go make your own faction like what the Outplayed nation did - and I'd probably agree with everything you said so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by selex View Post
    So how does that help the faction? Doesnt, it helps you, does helping you help the faction? Nope just you. Does me killing you and taking your packs help the faction? Yes, yes it does cause I fight the other factions and try to get a little room and a little content for those that want to fight for it.
    How does you killing me help the faction? Given we are of the same faction. What it boils down, is the question: does gearing you up help anyone more than gearing me up? It's a daring question, because unfortunately you are being delusional what faction actually means. I /do/ fight the other factions and purples alike IF they assault my ship or my packs anywhere - be it Nuia, Auroria or Haranya. Does that count as "fighting the other faction"? What does actually fighting the other faction mean if you do not prevent them from gaining access to content? Or do you think you are so much better because you fight them in Halcy at that war? It only helps you gear up.

    Quote Originally Posted by selex View Post
    We dont bully the weak we are doing what we do and the weak like yourself stand up from behind the trashcan you were hiding behind and shout "bullies" and blame us for everything thats wrong with you so you dont have to try or explain why the way you are to yourself.
    Nice attempt, bro. I didn't think you'd start out with blatant lies, but whatever. 1st: you are not really killing me - show me screenshots where you really killed me? Hooligun killed me once, because I attempted to kill him and take his hauler. I usually never leave safe-zones since I got ways to make money without endangering myself or fighting reds or greens to begin with - if I do so, it's just for the fun of it.
    We don't blame you for everything - there are things one should blame XLG/Trion for, too. The only thing I ever blamed Synergy and its copy "Ameno" (aka Synergy2) for, was purpling on me, on my guild mates, on people of weaker gearscore. If you and the likes of you would have wanted true PvP competition, you wouldn't be on Tayhang to begin with - you'd leave for Kyrios or Morpheus. But I do not suppose you want true challenges - bashing the weaks is easier and makes you feel greater, right? And THAT'S the thing that I do not want to support, because unfortunately none of "you" are worth helping with.

    Quote Originally Posted by selex View Post
    it's our fault the majority of the players on the west rp and farm and gather and craft and go play
    Funny. This is a role-play server - and transferring a character costs 1 credit at the moment. So judging by that your only reason to stay here is, because you want to feel like you matter by killing greens. Since you - just like Synergy / Incursion - lie and force other guilds into working with you, support you kicking people from CR/GR raids, I cannot help but not be able to take you seriously. How in the world do you want me to support such behavior? No one with a sense of justice would support you.

    Quote Originally Posted by selex View Post
    .... rocket league.... to pvp.... If ya dont actively fight the other factions, if ya just farm and dance and sing and dont actually do anything that would define you as part of our faction... then ya aint in our faction.
    Again, boy, you are being delusional about what "faction" actually is. If you want to talk of "YOUR" faction, go make one. The game mechanics define us as part of the faction. I sure wouldn't want to be in your faction to begin with - which is if you went player nation, too, I would simply stop caring about you and just fight you as a red and perhaps die trying, but still.
    West faction consists of all players on the west unless they chose to belong to a different faction. Sadly I cannot leave the west faction, because naturally I would if I could - there's nothing worth supporting in here to this date. Halcy/CR/GR is just for gaining honor points and you don't really have access to any of the castles anyway, do you? If you did, you could try to prevent other factions from progressing, but I guess that would require some actual work rather than being stupid enough to purple on one's own faction.

    And just a side-note: Rocket League allows for far more Player versus Player than ArcheAge AND it mostly depends on your skills - not the amount of money you got on your bank account nor your armor/weapon/whatever. I could beat you in Rocket League any day, but I suppose you - just like Ameno as a whole - isn't really into fair fights, right? I had chosen to play ArcheAge for its RP-, farm- and craft-aspects, because the PvP in the game is all but fair. It's made so you swipe enough to get a high-enough gearscore - and I am not interested in supporting XLG/Trion with money that much.

    Quote Originally Posted by selex View Post
    You are a farmer, and you shouldnt care what others do off your farm, I dont care what ya do on your farm.
    And where do the game mechanics support your statement? Not only I am not a farmer, but I am a member of the west just like you are whether you like it or not. Not worth more, not worth less than you. You are not SOLELY a PvPer either, are you? If you were, you wouldn't have the gear needed to PvP. So are you a farmer just because you grow crops to make oils and pigments to finally craft your gear? Or to give it to someone who does (selling or donating)? Guess what: this game allows one to be a farmer, a crafter, a PvE-player AND a PvP-player at the same time. I hope that's not news to you since I know you are not a newbie.

    Quote Originally Posted by selex View Post
    If the west was 100% farmers what would it be? How could ameno hurt it? So since Ameno can hurt the west it must not be 100% farmers? So what is the west I wonder? The west is the people that fight the other factions and we welcome all that wish to do so, but we offer no free rides.
    If the west is busy fighting the other factions, why make it even more busy by purpling on it? Just save your breath and resources and concentrate on fighting the other factions? But as I mentioned above Ameno does not seem to be into fair fights and it's easier to fight those, who do not want to fight than fight those, who are well-geared and prepared to fight anytime. Bullying has always been easier than a fair fight.
    And as I mentioned above: the west is not just what you chose it to be. The west includes all players of the Nuia continent unless they went to a player faction.

    Quote Originally Posted by selex View Post
    You are a fool in your thoughts, but just keep on ♥♥♥♥♥ing from your farm while you do nothing for anyone but yourself, Ameno will keep killing thus helping the faction and playing the way they enjoy.
    1st: I do stuff for other players - unfortunately it does not include random jerks who think they matter just because they have the highest gearscore. Let me tell you a secret: such people come and go - just like Nekrage, just like Incursion. They don't matter.
    2nd: I support people with what I have - which is mats, proficiency and labor. Again: doesn't mean I am supporting you, because my support is limited to players, who respect me. You and Ameno don't - so why should I respect you for what you do? To me you are just being bullies, not because you fight other factions - that'd actually be awesome if you did that - but because you attack YOUR OWN faction.
    3rd: Ameno killing me or my guild mates will only help themselves at best. If you were so much concentrated on fighting the other factions, you would save your breath, gold and gear to do that. You would camp freedich and other regions where PvP happens and kill characters with a red tag above their heads. What you do now though, is just lousy and your post here is just a sorry excuse, that precisely shows your crazy view of the game. YOU think you are in a different faction from us, yet you aren't. Hell - I respect the east and Outplayed players far more than I would ever respect you and if I could, I'd rather help them fight you than the other way around. Why? Because they have the guts to be reds towards us while you sissies do not.
    Got a problem, reporting a bot, hacker or an exploit?
    Silence! Trion is busy nerfing cars!
    http://i.imgur.com/CXS77fp.gif

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    397
    Okay i read it once, you pretty much confirmed everything i said so at least we are in agreement.

    unfortunately it does not include random jerks who think they matter just because they have the highest gearscore.
    there is currently 3 ameno on the top 100 list, the pn has a higher average gs then me and they have 70 alts or people that quit the game in their pool.

    You and Ameno don't - so why should I respect you for what you do? To me you are just being bullies, not because you fight other factions - that'd actually be awesome if you did that - but because you attack YOUR OWN faction.
    kill around 3-10greens a week 90% cok often times while we are having fun together, kill 200-400reds a week....

    YOU think you are in a different faction from us, yet you aren't.
    I am a different faction from you.... you never leave the safe zone as you said so why should we count you among the people who pvp on the west..... This goes back to your concept of things. The east and west and pirates and player nations are there for conflict and it aint about how much ♥♥♥♥ ya grow. Being thats the reason then it will also be how we define our nation. You are on a farm in a safe zone, reds dont mean a thing to you, the only thing they do is limit your freedom of movement which you accept. They are not a goal to be taken on or overcome for you. Being you do not take part in the reasons for the faction system you opt out of the faction system so you have no say in the matter.

    I respect the east and Outplayed players far more than I would ever respect you and if I could, I'd rather help them fight you than the other way around. Why? Because they have the guts to be reds towards us while you sissies do not.
    ..............right......... they aint sissies cause they all double the gear score on average of everyone on the west... yup real brave ones they are.
    Selex Devil of the West
    Takes More Then You

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by divStar View Post
    If the west is busy fighting the other factions, why make it even more busy by purpling on it?
    *cringe*
    Dreamhammer - Tahyang West <Ameno>

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    770
    Quote Originally Posted by selex View Post
    Okay i read it once, you pretty much confirmed everything i said so at least we are in agreement.
    [...]
    Right. I guess that we are - except for the details, which probably don't matter anyway.

    As much as you wish, you are not in a different faction than I am - game mechanics don't lie. If you were brave, you'd have your own faction - or rather: nation - just like the Outplayed have.

    What exactly does Halcy, CR and GR mean? What does it mean to get that done? And what does winning in Halcy mean apart of points that those who won can use to "grow" and personal satisfaction? It's not a castle, it's not protecting any trade runs. It's nothing of that sort. It's the same as regrading items or using honor points to get items - basically: you use the advantage to improve your gear.

    Now. What do I - as someone who participates in PvP only if he needs to - win by participating in Halcyona War? The only thing YOU could offer me is not purpling on me. Now imagine how much time YOU and Ameno have to invest in following me to catch me somewhere so you can - what - kill me once or twice? And now compare it to how much time I'd have to invest to support you gearing up (which is basically what I'd be doing if I supported you anywhere)? It's in no balance at all. Yet you demand 20k+ gold from guilds to not purple on them? Just lol.

    There's even more: HOW am I supposed to participate in CR/GR, Halcy, MM and the likes if YOU purple on me and my guild mates to prevent them from gaining gold / resources / gilda to improve their gear? It does not add up.
    On the one hand YOU want us to participate in PvP, right? On the other hand you ACTIVELY prevent us from getting geared so we actually become more than your daily cannon fodder and possibly help take down the opposite factions at certain events.

    Remember when the west managed to get a castle on Auroria? It was an effort of so many - and what did anyone really gain from it? I do not know about you or anyone else, but I gained exactly nothing.

    Not purpling would give you several advantages:
    - you concentrate on reds and do not waste gold and time on your own nation and faction (actually "nation" is what you are describing, because one cannot change factions from what I know - just nations)
    - you do not have to help others to get their packs through HS or across the ocean - not preventing them would be a good start; this would make it more likely for others to support you if you need it

    Knowing how Meathammer kicks just about anyone according to your ill misunderstanding of what faction, nation and the likes actually mean, does not really make me want to support you, but instead do everything possible to make your experience in the game as unpleasant as possible. Why are you guys so keen on people hating you? Sure - purpling is just as much of a game mechanic as killing reds, but you do know that your names and guild tags are visible, right? Do you think anyone will come if you call out? As I mentioned in my previous post I'd rather help reds kill you and risk not getting any rewards (except personal satisfaction from seeing you not achieve your goal) for events - but I am kind enough to just not care, because this is child's play and imo I do not log on to be surrounded by 6-year-olds with a huge desire for recognition and social approbation.

    Why is it you think I joined the guild I joined? Because there I am surrounded by mature people, who understand and respect each other as well as each other's play styles. What you are doing - forcing people into something they do not want - is nothing different from what Synergy did and - as with all guilds who go against their nation - you will fall just like Synergy did.

    You know: if you spit on someone, they'll just clean their face or whatever it is you spit on. If a whole nation spits on you, you'll drown.

    So IF you really were interested in uniting the west so YOU can achieve YOUR personal goals, you'd be better off not purpling, perhaps protecting random west people across the ocean and the likes and in return they might follow you and support you by protecting your goods, helping you make things and fighting side by side.

    Kindness will earn you kindness, but hatred will never earn kindness. Hatred will get you nothing but a stab in your back when you least expect it.
    Got a problem, reporting a bot, hacker or an exploit?
    Silence! Trion is busy nerfing cars!
    http://i.imgur.com/CXS77fp.gif

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    397
    Now. What do I - as someone who participates in PvP only if he needs to - win by participating in Halcyona War? The only thing YOU could offer me is not purpling on me.
    Well no one gets anything from halcy.... thats why no one does it. Really only reason to go would be to support your faction for those that do get something from it.... I got 930k honor and 7k warriors metals so dont need.

    Now imagine how much time YOU and Ameno have to invest in following me to catch me somewhere so you can - what - kill me once or twice?
    wtf........ no one follows you no one cares if we spot you out and about we kill ya cause you talk ♥♥♥♥

    Yet you demand 20k+ gold from guilds to not purple on them? Just lol.
    cok demanded 20k from ameno us saying back is a joke

    There's even more: HOW am I supposed to participate in CR/GR, Halcy, MM and the likes if YOU purple on me and my guild mates to prevent them from gaining gold / resources / gilda to improve their gear? It does not add up.
    On the one hand YOU want us to participate in PvP, right? On the other hand you ACTIVELY prevent us from getting geared so we actually become more than your daily cannon fodder and possibly help take down the opposite factions at certain events.
    as i said in an earlier post, ameno kills for packs and ♥♥♥♥ talking, people that aint ♥♥♥♥ talking or dont have a pack on their back dont get bothered, ameno and cok are in a guild war type thing so isnt part of the faction deal so are you in cok? Nope then ya must have a pack or are ♥♥♥♥ talking to be having your guild killed.

    On the one hand YOU want us to participate in PvP, right? On the other hand you ACTIVELY prevent us from getting geared so we actually become more than your daily cannon fodder and possibly help take down the opposite factions at certain events.
    i invite people to come pvp i could careless if yall came or not, i tell yall to stop talking ♥♥♥♥ while doing nothing and thats my major point here, you dont do ♥♥♥♥ so shutup.

    Remember when the west managed to get a castle on Auroria? It was an effort of so many - and what did anyone really gain from it? I do not know about you or anyone else, but I gained exactly nothing.
    Ag's castle? Castle day was cool zerg ot vs everyone else lol. Got sin and ag castles and no one got anything. Then sin gave their castle to the west, nwa killed kia to take one, ummm cascade just got one i think, and syn killed like a box of kittens idk. So castle day was the only time we worked for a castle and no one got ♥♥♥♥.

    Not purpling would give you several advantages:
    - you concentrate on reds and do not waste gold and time on your own nation and faction (actually "nation" is what you are describing, because one cannot change factions from what I know - just nations)
    - you do not have to help others to get their packs through HS or across the ocean - not preventing them would be a good start; this would make it more likely for others to support you if you need it
    okay.... so here is the deal, it doesnt cost anything to purple and if you are doing it for a pack you gain something. I do spend about 50silver when i am stealing packs and thats on a rez scroll to rez the person I just killed to steal their packs so they can continue along with said packs...
    As far as the pack runners.... it's coming up on 3years if they havent joined the fight yet they aint ever gonna do so and if I can kill them... well they wouldn't be much help.

    Knowing how Meathammer kicks just about anyone according to your ill misunderstanding of what faction, nation and the likes actually mean, does not really make me want to support you, but instead do everything possible to make your experience in the game as unpleasant as possible. Why are you guys so keen on people hating you? Sure - purpling is just as much of a game mechanic as killing reds, but you do know that your names and guild tags are visible, right? Do you think anyone will come if you call out? As I mentioned in my previous post I'd rather help reds kill you and risk not getting any rewards (except personal satisfaction from seeing you not achieve your goal) for events - but I am kind enough to just not care, because this is child's play and imo I do not log on to be surrounded by 6-year-olds with a huge desire for recognition and social approbation.
    just.... what? lol.... like you think we are being mean? I..... sigh

    Why is it you think I joined the guild I joined? Because there I am surrounded by mature people, who understand and respect each other as well as each other's play styles. What you are doing - forcing people into something they do not want - is nothing different from what Synergy did and - as with all guilds who go against their nation - you will fall just like Synergy did.
    What guild and what are we forcing them to do! I dont have a clue what you are talking about!!! Let me make this really simple for ya. Do whatever it is you want to do in this game, no one cares.... Have a pack or talk ♥♥♥♥ ameno will kill ya and your guild in the case of ♥♥♥♥ talking. Play however ya want never pvp stay on your farm do whatever ya want NO ONE CARES!

    So IF you really were interested in uniting the west so YOU can achieve YOUR personal goals, you'd be better off not purpling, perhaps protecting random west people across the ocean and the likes and in return they might follow you and support you by protecting your goods, helping you make things and fighting side by side.
    We take people across the ocean all the time and protect them from us by killing each other. Dont have any goals, west wants to unite it sure as hell can, to kill us or kill the reds with us it's whatever at this point.

    So you are sorta arguing a counter point with no point, what you are saying isnt true and never has been ameno has never once said pvp or die. We sorta like the people that pvp so we kill them less if not at all.
    Selex Devil of the West
    Takes More Then You

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    770
    What did I sht talk about?

    I said this:
    - Ameno is one of the guild that purples; due to their presence perhaps one of the biggest purpling guilds
    - Purpling for packs doesn't really help "the west" (lol) to gain /something/
    - Throwing people out of raids that would help them gear up doesn't help "the west" either
    - You say Halcyona gives honor points and medals - so do other things and I don't have to turn myself into a punching bag even (=losing time)
    - You want people to accept your play style - fine; you do not have the guts to go pirate and YOU think that your play style is the only true one (PvP, purpling) - start by accepting that not everyone has the same play style, the same aims as you
    -> you not only want people to tolerate it, but swallow what you do to your own faction and not say a thing? Are you nuts? I hope not.

    I /would/ prefer Ameno would be a guild to lead the west, helping its members and simply ignoring those that do not join the fight, because they have nothing to gain. As you correctly pointed out at some point one does need runs across the ocean and one does need help here and there and in return one can help at some point, too. I however refuse to play the distracting cannon fodder - and even in my 5k GS gear you wouldn't really get any other use out of me in Halcyona. So instead of letting us be and possibly gear up further (I took a 1-year-break and lost a lot due to quitting) to perhaps someday be a match for the overgeared reds, you decide to kill me / us.

    And how is that sht talking? It's just pointing out facts. If you don't like them, do something against it - like not give us a damn reason to point them out in the first place. There would be no facts if you didn't make them. I personally don't hate all of Ameno even though they do what they do. It's the ones that think that what they do is right and helps the west that I hate.

    Sure: purpling might help you gain a few - perhaps even a few hundred! - gold. I honestly doubt you need that gold since you have been on Tahyang since like forever. So why not just go the other route, help people, make them appreciate you instead? Seeing how Outplayed geared up and became their own nation makes me respect them - I doubt they purple themselves for anything else but fun. You on the other hand are cheap green pirates, who didn't even have the guts to go to the pirate faction let alone become your own nation.

    Also: apparently Daen cared enough about me to go and google me / my nick and/or my character. That's great. I do not care enough about him to even do that. It'd be much easier if you guys didn't force anyone to obey you and follow your orders, but instead make the others want to be like you, join you, help you and fight along your side. There are more than enough enemies on Tahyang - I honestly don't need another one. But I survived Synergy and I will survive Ameno, because I said - if you continue to be the way you are, you'll lose even more members and the same fate Synergy had will eventually catch up to you, too.
    Got a problem, reporting a bot, hacker or an exploit?
    Silence! Trion is busy nerfing cars!
    http://i.imgur.com/CXS77fp.gif

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    653
    Selex, you're playing chess with a pigeon when it comes to responding to Liandra. Just take away from the conversation the fact that you're right, he's wrong, and he's got a massive grudge against the color purple, explaining why he can't not say "Incursion" or "Synergy" and why he lives so deep in the past. You won't get through to him, and everyone that's ever spoken with the guy already knows he's not the sharpest crayon in the toilet bowl.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    770
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolkhis View Post
    Selex, you're playing chess with a pigeon when it comes to responding to Liandra. Just take away from the conversation the fact that you're right, he's wrong, and he's got a massive grudge against the color purple, explaining why he can't not say "Incursion" or "Synergy" and why he lives so deep in the past. You won't get through to him, and everyone that's ever spoken with the guy already knows he's not the sharpest crayon in the toilet bowl.
    Let me reply using Meathammers emote: *cringe*. Bullying someone for apparently sht talking is kindergarten. But you probably can't understand that either.
    Got a problem, reporting a bot, hacker or an exploit?
    Silence! Trion is busy nerfing cars!
    http://i.imgur.com/CXS77fp.gif

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    653
    Quote Originally Posted by divStar View Post
    Let me reply using Meathammers emote: *cringe*. Bullying someone for apparently sht talking is kindergarten. But you probably can't understand that either.
    So prove my post wrong? I mean, bullying is usually the act of beating up someone or attacking someone for doing something exaggerated, but I'm quite confident that you literally (and I hate when people over-use or misuse the term "literally") cannot make a comment about a certain topic without mentioning Incursion or Synergy, because that's how far back in the past you live.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    770
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolkhis View Post
    So prove my post wrong? I mean, bullying is usually the act of beating up someone or attacking someone for doing something exaggerated, but I'm quite confident that you literally (and I hate when people over-use or misuse the term "literally") cannot make a comment about a certain topic without mentioning Incursion or Synergy, because that's how far back in the past you live.
    Err.. and I hate that I am supposed not to / not allowed to say something while giving him as the worst example I've seen so far and compare it to Ameno without those people misunderstanding me and thus KOSing me (quite funny though - wish I could concentrate more of their attention towards me, because all they'd be doing would be camp me in a safe-zone ahaha). So we both don't get what we want, do we?

    Incursion was not only the worst player (in terms of behavior) I met in ArcheAge, but the worst person - intention- and behavior-wise - I met on the whole internet. Trust me I've been to IRC, to various MMOs and not to mention all my colleagues at work (and bosses etc.) - none of them match him even remotely. So kinda gotta remember the worst person, who - single-handedly - ruined the image of his whole guild. The funny thing is where Synergy is now - luckily nowhere to be seen. And that's most likely gonna happen to Ameno and the earlier, the better.
    Got a problem, reporting a bot, hacker or an exploit?
    Silence! Trion is busy nerfing cars!
    http://i.imgur.com/CXS77fp.gif

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts