+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 199

Thread: How to fix Fema.

  1. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by sobin View Post
    Disaster is just a bunch of hypocrites.
    You claim you're here for the pvp, but for some reason you spam report people trying to get them banned.
    You spend most of your days spouting nonsense in faction chat or shout chat and then run away when the going gets tough.
    You call us AFKnation, yet you continually require additional help from your much larger nation.
    You can't say GF, instead it has to be some negative remark and sometimes racist (jsid).

    You have to spend your time trying to 'infiltrate' super duper l33t covert conversations, like that does you any good. Maybe instead of doing all this you should teach your members to not gem defense in their chest pieces.


    Oh, btw disaster. Still here, what is this month 3 that you've failed to 'make us quit' ?
    I heard you got 1 shot in the air at MM. gf

  2. #162
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by Radical View Post
    Why do you keep using a tier 3 healer as an example?

    And why do you keep saying gazwaz was treated poorly?
    faction traitor
    guild traitor
    u name it

  3. #163
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by Aresa View Post
    Funny you use that gif, because your healing ability is about on par with Taylor Swift's singing ability.

  4. #164
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    131
    I just want to point out that Radical is not a member of DISASTER.

  5. #165
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Shawns Basement
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by Radical View Post
    Funny you use that gif, because your healing ability is about on par with Taylor Swift's singing ability.
    So worth a few million dollars?

    Aresa is pretty legendary.

  6. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by Rururu View Post
    Despite the fact that i can't be considered a 'decent player' in Gaz' eyes let me preface this post by saying that Gazwaz is an extraodinary Darkrunner, his mobility skills are among the best i've seen in Archeage and it is incredibly difficult to pin him down, Gaz was a big part of the reason we won the PVP tournament so i would never call him a 'bad' or 'poor' DR, you have to give Gaz credit where it is due and Gaz is surely one of the best DRs in NA Archeage.

    With that being said, Gaz has displayed a terrible, childish attitude throughout all of this and it has somehow morphed from Elu being the focus of Gaz's rage to that of the entire guild. Disaster has collected talented and dedicated players throughout our existence and Gaz was one of them, we've picked up many great players over the years and some of them have left us, its just the circle of life in an MMO, you'll have another great player like Zazens or Joelle be in our guild for a time and end up leaving due to either boredom or other obligations, these great players are often replaced with others but that doesn't mean the guild is decaying at a rate faster than any other.

    Disaster's core is still largely intact, more intact that any other core for the most part, we still have a ton of players from Aranzeb who log in every day and fight over everything, we haven't gone on any crazy recruiting sprees to replace the people we've lost because we don't want to zerg down our competition, we want to beat people with the few that we've had and for the most part, it has worked out for us despite having obvious numbers disadvantages at times, we've still managed to control most of the content in the game.



    The real reason you left Disaster was because Elu called you out a few times while he was leading raids and you had a huge problem with it, you came back a few days later and then left again after he made a decision not to wait to kill Kraken so more people would show up and we could fight them. You called Elu a 'terrible raid leader' and left it at that, a few days later you made this post and all of a sudden the entire guild was trash except for a few people.



    Thunda has been calling us autists and idiots since WTF was created on Aranzeb, it doesn't matter if hes leading the AAA All Star crew or otherwise, it is simply his method for getting people's ♥♥♥♥♥ in gear. Its too bad that Thundahawk and Sirpurple are the only ones left that you can respect since some of us put in alot of work helping you get 60 Wrathsmite shards to build and sell your old weapon and upgrade your mythic to T7, it took a village to get anyone's T7 and we helped you get yours twice.



    I think that ship has sailed, i wish you the best of luck where ever you end up but i don't think it will be back here, If by some miracle it is i'll be sure to constantly remind everyone of how you repaid our investment in you, you've burnt all of your bridges and we're done repairing them for you, have fun on Kraken.



    I guess you respected Thundahawk until he told you that he supports Elu and if Sirpurple came back and told you the same thing you wouldn't respect him either. If you are trying to get us to turn on Elu it isn't going to work, he leads raids, he has success and hes doing it without alot of the support that Thunda or Purple usually get, he even implemented your suggested strategy of Bloodreavers and praised you when it worked out, but i guess that wasn't good enough for you either.

    For the record, i support Elu's approach when it comes to eliminating content as fast as possible, i know that was a big point of contention last time you were in the guild but waiting for more enemies to show up is a terrible way to conduct yourselves. If FEMA is any good they will adjust, otherwise they will never get it, after what happened with Pantsu on Morpheus i'm done giving free handouts. If Fema wants Kraken they can come take it from us like we had to take it from FC.



    This is projecting. We didn't kick you from the guild, we didn't make outrageous demands of you, we didn't criticize you before you said that everyone but two people in Disaster are trash, everything you are getting is all because of your attention-seeking temper tantrum, i said what praise i had for you because it is true and your actions now won't change my opinion of you as a player, but you've shown nothing but immaturity since you've left. Your talents as a player aren't worth the headache. Putting your criticisms of the guild into the public is petty and unprofessional.



    You just said that the only two people left in guild who are 'decent' are Thundahawk and Sirpurple, then you went on to say the rest of the guild 'sucks'. Not to talk bad about the entire guild, but heres a deprecating blanket statement about the entire guild. Gotta be honest Gaz, you don't have a leg to stand on here. In one post you say you are just trolling, in another one you are saying you have an unbiased opinion which people should respect, which is it? Its like you are trying to build the foundation of your argument in the middle of a swamp.
    Holy ♥♥♥♥, bent junior over his knee and gave him a spanking

  7. #167
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCerus View Post
    So worth a few million dollars?

    Aresa is pretty legendary.
    If you consider a tween fan base gives her the majority of her money, who can't tell the difference between garbage and talent then sure.

  8. #168
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Shawns Basement
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by Radical View Post
    If you consider a tween fan base gives her the majority of her money, who can't tell the difference between garbage and talent then sure.
    Sounds like DISASTER was her fan-base then, why are you so contradicting?

  9. #169
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    131
    Radical is not a member of DISASTER.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCerus View Post
    Sounds like DISASTER was her fan-base then, why are you so contradicting?

  10. #170
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCerus View Post
    Sounds like DISASTER was her fan-base then, why are you so contradicting?
    What am I contradicting? Are you saying that Disaster is a bunch of tweeners? Because if that's so then every guild should be ashamed that they let a bunch of tweeners beat their guilds and bully them off servers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts