+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: How to fix Fema.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarch321 View Post
    Another night, where DGS spawned @11PM EST prime time for most FEMA players who aren't oceanic, FEMA eagerly (Like Gaeia to single plant potatoes) formed their raid 20 minutes earlier to be prepared for the second night in weeks where DGS wasn't spawning under 1PM EST when most of the players usually work/study or have IRL stuff to deal with.

DISASTER WORLD CHAMPS #1 PVP Guild which have been farming DGS uncontested for days and occasionally getting contested by a small number.DISASTER was was yearning for Thundahawk to come back to the game and raid lead those who he abandoned by being frustated with their enormous lack of talent, with Thundahawkk and Alice coming back from Wonderland DISASTER was ready to prove to their lord Thundahawk that they changed and would not commit the same mistakes again.

FEMA Headed to Ynstere DGS knowing that Heedmar DGS would spawn One minute earlier,FEMA expected the eager PVP hungry DISASTER guild to come to ynstere and PvP since that's what they claim to be here for, unsurprised FEMA heard that DISASTER had TWO Enoans and one small war-ship on top of Heedmar DGS spawn, shame.

FEMA obviously wanted to give DISASTER a handicap to thank them for showing up and give them hope of victory before they tasted the inevitable despair that was coming for them.

FEMA with ONLY TWO boats killed Ynstere DGS before Heedmar went down proving their driving skills > DISASTER driving skills.

FEMA turned their packs while 50% of the members in the raid went to a quick 3 minutes break to grab a slice of pizza, FEMA players were very hungry but they love to save the best for last.

DISASTER had a brilliant plan ( No Sirpurple wasn't there ) to make a decoy ( #BringJoelleBack ) fake merchant going towards solzreed in order to bait FEMA there while they eagerly turn their pack in Diamond Shores without any sort of contest to then logoff and go to sleep with a taste of fake victory after a day you would call catastrophic for them, they never would suspect that they were playing right into FEMA's card.

FEMA knew every step DISASTER would do that night and they wanted to keep it that way, making them believe that their plan succeed would allow them to continue with their next and final plan, show up at Diamond Shores with DGS packs on their backs (Not swimming this time, yes miracle.) walking into FEMA's trap losing majority of their packs being under a extreme teamspeak enviroment with screams and blood being scattered everywhere, the inevitable despair caught up to DISASTER and they knew that was their end.

All you had to do was teleport and rush the packs in - Dead DISASTER player

The night couldn't be over yet, DISASTER does not go to sleep without a victory or they become what they would never desire anyone to be except for their enemies, Haunted.

DISASTER members couldn't get over with the fact they just got severely massacred and torn into pieces under Diamond Shore cannons, cannons that each count for at least 5 high geared mages doing aoe consistently.

You can watch that massacre @ https://youtu.be/nXGhJ23obRg?t=183

Thundahawk requested a emergency meeting to remind their players once again to not be autists and play better if they want to have their glorious leader arround.

Meanwhile FEMA was doing anthalon and other world bosses uncontested.

Don't yearn for our lord to be here if you are going to play like a dog-poo - Random Disaster

The meeting ended with a *STOP TALKING OMEGA* and DISASTER went to the land of golden plains to prove their dominance over the east civilians and finally go to sleep without fear to be haunted that night.

DISASTER had to prove their dominance but they knew there was a chance that FEMA would show up and they did, DISASTER got BASE CAMPED after multiple wipes knowing their unchangeable fate if they step outside of guards/cannons/countless blocking iron clads ground.

FEMA stayed and fought inside their base since that was the only way they could get PvP ( DISASTER would NOT Man Up and fight them even tho DISASTER+west had 2:1 numbers over FEMA.

FEMA didn't back down and ran away from the PvP just because the TOP 1 NA guild was so eagerly to PvP inside their own base. FEMA proved that they have more balls than DISASTER and kept fighting under enormous disadvantage against DISASTER+WEST and FEMA got wiped several times.

Servers were coming down in 10 minutes and that was all that FEMA needed to finish off their enemy which had double their numbers.

With only one minute left of the servers going down, FEMA puts WEST relic arround 4% and gets wiped, rushing back with the assist of the Haranya war Golem and his master Op saying *GO GOLEM GO!* FEMA ended up destroying West relic and Annihilating DISASTER + WEST with seconds left to the servers go offline and FEMA knew damn well how that would make the entire west included DISASTER quiet and they got very quiet once it was over.

Arround one hour later servers came back up and I don't have to tell you the story since you know better.

The corrupt golem following the orders of Op from FEMA was a brave soldier who will be reminded for decades.
    Corrupted Haranya War Golem 2017-2017
    R.I.P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq1Z7dlNTNA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXGh...ature=youtu.be

With another victory to the countless victories FEMA had today, they will now go to sleep and have sweet dreams meanwhile DISASTER players will not be able to sleep being haunted during the night hiding under the blanket until the sun rise.
    do you know it requires skill to shortens what ever the f this is(I know trying to best Celia but look at her other post). U wasted everyone times while u could sum up ur point. In any English class, they tell you to avoid huge pile of pointless words when you could be concise and save readers 5 min of their lives. After reading all of it, I regretted all doing it immediately. 2 mins of my life I AM NOT GETTING BACK EVER.

Quote Originally Posted by itzorange View Post
    wait did celia just get out-posted and left speechless? not even a 4 paragraph long excuse?

that's when you really know that disaster is imploding
    I just wanted to post my nice picture. i didn't realize i was required to respond every time someone make a post regarding Disaster. Though it was a nice attempt to emulate me i must admit.

Try not to overreact to minor victories over content such as Mistmerrow and Anthalon, FEMA's success as of late can be largely attributed to the constant outage on Fresh Start servers.

Its fun to see FEMA get excited about winning again but i don't think we need to see anymore videos of uncontested Hanure.
    Celia, Nation Hero
    < DISASTER >
    "You can lead a Abolisher to water but he can't kill anyone." - Famous Quote
    'The Mouth of Sauron'
    WORLD CHAMPS

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgame View Post
    Celia finally realizing RP > PVP.
    Ashbae

< WEST SIDE>
    Gods Among You

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgame View Post
    I just wanted to post my nice picture. i didn't realize i was required to respond every time someone make a post regarding Disaster. Though it was a nice attempt to emulate me i must admit.

Try not to overreact to minor victories over content such as Mistmerrow and Anthalon, FEMA's success as of late can be largely attributed to the constant outage on Fresh Start servers.

Its fun to see FEMA get excited about winning again but i don't think we need to see anymore videos of uncontested Hanure.
    #pvpdoesntmatter

Quote Originally Posted by itzorange View Post
    #pvpdoesntmatter
    Wearer of Metal
    WORLD CHAMPS
    "Disaster is Better than NaCl" - Aramos
    "Celia is the best player in Archeage history" - Celia
    "Plz don't kill me Celia" - Murdered innocent

rip disaster

MAGA IM GAY MAGA IM GAY MAGA

Sounds exciting good memes
    Fatality
    retired newsman

Quote Originally Posted by SoulFeast View Post

I personally came back to kyrios for the challenge, to fight disaster with my group by joining other groups since we can't do much with the only 5 of us.
    And whats the reasoning behind transferring to nazar? The only challenging thing about that server is trying to find another player.

Quote Originally Posted by Queltar View Post
    And whats the reasoning behind transferring to nazar? The only challenging thing about that server is trying to find another player.

Temporary transfer my melee in order to stfu a few mouths. Don't worry though, my DR will be back soon.

I have my mage and another melee on Kyrios and I attend to the important PvP's.

I reach the point that I can leave only my mage on kyrios (since we have big mageball pvp) and I can travel my DR's arround the world.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20