+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What are the best non-zerg pvp guilds east?

What is the definition of a zerg?

Being able to field a raid?

Quote Originally Posted by Notloc View Post
    Being able to field a raid?
    i wouldn't say 100 is a zerg.

well Rage can fill a raid has 100 people and has yet to be wiped by any of the guilds listed here...

Quote Originally Posted by Salphiragod View Post
    Here is the thing, I really love pvp, that's my main focus in the game specially in groups, so I was looking for a decent east side pvp guild.

Not looking for the one with the biggest e-pnis, only an active cool pvp guild, somehow I ended up on Lethal, before I knew who they really were.

Regardless of being recruiting or not, which are the best non-zerg pvp guilds in the server, east side?
    You could have simply asked. Everyone knows that Loki is simply a substandard zerglord incapable of winning anything without at least twice as many people, he won't even show up if numbers are close and a few months from now when his guild loses all of their members he will be talking about those two weeks he dominated on fresh start.
    Wearer of Metal
    WORLD CHAMPS
    "Disaster is Better than NaCl" - Aramos
    "Celia is the best player in Archeage history" - Celia
    "Plz don't kill me Celia" - Murdered innocent

Quote Originally Posted by Rururu View Post
    You could have simply asked. Everyone knows that Loki is simply a substandard zerglord incapable of winning anything without at least twice as many people, he won't even show up if numbers are close and a few months from now when his guild loses all of their members he will be talking about those two weeks he dominated on fresh start.
    Well, there are too many e-pnises around to know which is which.
    Roses are red /
    Blood is too /
    Yours got spilled /
    For a charcoal or two.

From a west perspective. Rage, Fresh Squeezed, (maybe baka if you can handle some weird ♥♥♥♥), HOKAGE. Those are the only ones that come across as either not zergy and somewhat organized.

Quote Originally Posted by RIPNin View Post
    From a west perspective. Rage, Fresh Squeezed, (maybe baka if you can handle some weird ♥♥♥♥), HOKAGE. Those are the only ones that come across as either not zergy and somewhat organized.
    There is only one legitimate guild on FS and that is 'I'm Gay'. This is by design, just look who you have in this guild: Pantsu, Awakening, Surreal, Forestcrow, INC. These guys have a serious chip on their shoulder because they each got thrown off of Legacy servers, now they are back and ready to prove themselves against the world on their insulated bubble server, it's like a redoubled effort against their nemesis, except it is against beginners, tourists and streamer fanboys instead.

It's pretty funny hearing Yelo talking trash about Disaster when we are literally locked out of his server for the next three quarters to a year. Anyway, have fun farming up your Epherium sets again, hopefully it doesn't seem too familiar, most of these people play the game for freefarm status anyway so you enjoy that farm champs.............i mean runnerups.
    Celia, Nation Hero
    < DISASTER >
    "You can lead a Abolisher to water but he can't kill anyone." - Famous Quote
    'The Mouth of Sauron'
    WORLD CHAMPS

Oddly enough pantsu proved themselves by absolutely destroying disaster and equal gear on FS.

(before you rage, I haven't been in pantsu)

Quote Originally Posted by TheCerus View Post
    Oddly enough pantsu proved themselves by absolutely destroying disaster and equal gear on FS.

(before you rage, I haven't been in pantsu)
    In your dreams.
    Celia, Nation Hero
    < DISASTER >
    "You can lead a Abolisher to water but he can't kill anyone." - Famous Quote
    'The Mouth of Sauron'
    WORLD CHAMPS

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgame View Post
    In your dreams.
    I have Insomnia.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast