+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Two FS servers was a TERRIBLE idea.

give those sk's some anthalon sets + kraken scepter. game over
    Delfitus ~ Salphira

you say that its bad to have two fresh starts but imagine how cancerous the que's and server stability would have been if there was just one. Yes two servers was spreading people too thin but when there is no other option, either hell or dead servers with some activity, they have to choose the safer route.

Also it is way to early to call anything free farm, sure bosses might go down but that doesn't mean its free farm.

Geeze, I knew im gay was getting most if not all kills, but I didn't realize the tally was so far ahead already. GG. I'm kinda outta the loop this time since I'm playing lonewolf style.

Why Trion even allowed these bosses in game this early in, I don't know. I coulda sworn they said somewhere that greater world bosses would be disabled for a while.

Screenshots of 10 Morpheus bodies?

Seems like a really fun and competitive fresh start server, see you in 8 months.
    Wearer of Metal
    WORLD CHAMPS
    "Disaster is Better than NaCl" - Aramos
    "Celia is the best player in Archeage history" - Celia
    "Plz don't kill me Celia" - Murdered innocent

Quote Originally Posted by Notloc View Post
    Screenshots of 10 Morpheus bodies?
    I just came back from being a pirate yesterday. Was pirate since a couple of days into fresh start.. went for the title and to reminisce. Anyway, my point is... I've seen im gay kill Morpheus a lot - and very quickly too given the current gear levels - and this was with me actually making a point not to go to growlgate too often. I wouldn't doubt they've killed it ten times. (I didn't bother calling out or trying to interrupt their attempts. I'm just an observer of server dynamics this time around and not like I could do anything in my current poop gear as a cleric. Other people usually called out the attempts in east faction/nation anyway.)

I only saw east contest im gay on morpheus a couple of times, and east was pretty disorganized about it. The few times I saw east contest im gay on Morpheus, east may have succeeded in halting an attempt once... but then east would port out and go do something else, even with the im gay raid still on growlgate. im gay would just turn around and get back morph. I was just like, ???? ??? ?? ... ? I expected east to come back and fight again before the boss died - the traditional old juke out that everyone expects by now - but east never returned and im gay just finished morph lol. I saw that happen more than once... Of course there could have been other fights on morpheus that went better for east's favor that I didn't see, I don't know. Like I said, I actually tried not to linger on growlgate. A lone cleric in poop gear on growlgate is a pretty good target to get murdered frequently. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCerus View Post
    already a guild free farming reckoning because the zerg doesn't want to compete vs their active 60 man roster..

merge these servers? yea?
    That's what pretty much everybody said when they announced that there would be 2 servers instead of 1, like 15m before their 2nd day attempting to open the servers.

And if they did their job right and opened the servers correctly with proper software and hardware, reckoning have more than enough space to hold both the reckoning and vengeance population, the latter is already in easy farming mode, not to mention that there is a ton on land to go around.
    Roses are red /
    Blood is too /
    Yours got spilled /
    For a charcoal or two.

how much time before shawn got banned for a third time for gold buying
    Aaarroooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by WhoaWoe View Post

I only saw east contest im gay on morpheus a couple of times, and east was pretty disorganized about it. The few times I saw east contest im gay on Morpheus, east may have succeeded in halting an attempt once... but then east would port out and go do something else, even with the im gay raid still on growlgate. im gay would just turn around and get back morph. I was just like, ???? ??? ?? ... ? I expected east to come back and fight again before the boss died - the traditional old juke out that everyone expects by now - but east never returned and im gay just finished morph lol. I saw that happen more than once... Of course there could have been other fights on morpheus that went better for east's favor that I didn't see, I don't know. Like I said, I actually tried not to linger on growlgate. A lone cleric in poop gear on growlgate is a pretty good target to get murdered frequently. lol.
    thats because their ravager transform is on cd

Quote Originally Posted by xGodLikex View Post
    how much time before shawn got banned for a third time for gold buying
    Theres a reason apex is still low, he's been trying to offload the 500 he bought day 1. No more gold buying xd

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast