+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Two FS servers was a TERRIBLE idea.

xd apex2win xd vote rayne for hero xd

Quote Originally Posted by TheCerus View Post
    Yes.

I'm in im gay

no east what-so-ever.
    Halc is an effortless affair. Anybody could tell.
    <Flat Side>

RangerXi - Ollo
    LoliHat - Reckoning

Welp, that was faster than Morph.
    <PANTSU>/<No Ctrl>

Farewell Archeage

Click above

Quote Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
    Welp, that was faster than Morph.
    I mean free day 5 almost delph weapons and no break cannons to celest kinda guarenteed it would be. But don't worry guys, we slowed down progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard the not so known View Post
    I mean free day 5 almost delph weapons and no break cannons to celest kinda guarenteed it would be. But don't worry guys, we slowed down progression.
    Its like they don't know how to run a fresh start correctly. O wait.
    <PANTSU>/<No Ctrl>

Farewell Archeage

Click above

Quote Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
    Its like they don't know how to run a fresh start correctly. O wait.
    But at least they finally got a handle on the apex dupe. O wait.

Gosh darn beers and whiskey

Quote Originally Posted by RIPNin View Post
    Well as far as guilds being on one server, we all met in a discord channel as soon as it was announced and we all decided to go to Reckoning. Then Tea Time bounced and dodged to Vengeance, same as Laughing Coffin. They wanted to free farm vengeance. Im Gay has yelo and Shawn on there who have some of the most experience with leading end game content and knew what to do leading up to server launch (even if we meme and yell obscenities at each other I wont deny they're good at the game). When I heard Loki was leading Lethal I expected a really good fight on the server.

Freshly Squeezed went East as well, and west picked up ONR and Envy. And Baka went East. So I expected some really good fights to happen on the server. Which isnt what happened at all. Lethal while having great leaders in them, seem too big to stay organized, and havent learned to fight against Yelo and Shawns zerg buster raid comp. So until they learn to fight them, <Im Gay> will realistically take all the end game content. As Indulge we don't currently have the gear/people to stack up against <Im Gay>.

My complaints as far as FS server setup: Why the hell are there Delphi weapons available for farm in dungeons that you can get in 4-5 days of grinding. As well as a full celest set of gear. Mix that with a small honor grind and you can be 3.5+ in gearscore without really trying. Then they didn't pull out DGS/Kraken so more experienced guilds and well established guilds were going to push them fast, hence why Im Gay is in week three and already downing them with little contesting. Then they introduced no breaks up to celest on ship components. And while ship regrading sucked before, it's now just the opposite and too easy. 1000g got us two full celest galleons. And we got a divine tradeship with even less. For new players and newer guilds with little experience, they're getting so far behind already it's disgusting. Wait until P2W opens back up.

How to fix the issues in Reckoning. The factions need to get stronger as a whole outside of the two power houses. A lot of west guilds wont fight or contest anything. In abyssal last night on the north stone there was 3-4 different guilds there, Baka kept doing a drive by on their galleon then sitting 200m off the rock waiting for the crystal to respawn and destroy it again. Indulge was the only guild to actively go fight them while the other guilds just jumped off the rock and swam away from the cannon fire.

The East is just as bad. You have Lethal, Fresh Squeezed, and (sorta Baka). Again Lethal is big, but not the most organized yet. Fresh Squeezed doesnt seem to focus objectives and instead PvP's (which is 100% fine). Baka...well they're Baka I havent found a way to class them yet. I just shove them into the Laughing Coffin category. There's also Rage, but they haven't really impressed anyone yet. Outside of those guilds the East is pretty large, but doesn't do anything.

West wins Halyc pretty much every time, even with the east having more numbers. And from the couple MM I've done the East wins those because I think the west is autistic and seems to claim everything at once.

That's my summary. And here is my assumption on how this server will continue to go. <Im gay> Will finally change their guild name to something more memey, they will continue to control all the content until the server dies. A couple west guilds will merge and finally take the game more serious and fighting lethal with im gay constantly bringing a whoop ♥♥♥ on them. Lethal on the East is bound to have some sort of falling out if they continue to lose to Im Gay. This pretty much happened on BDO even though their leadership won't admit to it. Freshly Squeezed will claim a castle and start to grow larger, still unsure if they will actively contest Im Gay since a lot of their members are from VD/Pantsu. If Lethal falls apart, you will see some new East guilds form and hopefully become better organized. There will eventually become a pirate guild, most likely just outcast players or guilds who dont know what else to do. Some of the smaller but stronger guilds will become just pvp guilds who dont do content, but just like to fight. Then 12 months down the road Trion will announce 4.0 and a new Fresh Start server, and we'll all get pulled into that ♥♥♥♥ show all over again.
    Im Gay had no "alliance" or "friends" and if we did, we cut them all last night.

East needs structure and a real leader, not loki or oti, they need to band together and fight, not flag on eachother.

(also shawn doesnt play rn, just logs in, regrades.)

can i join the zerg too?
    EX - #1 Ollo ★★ Carebear ★★ EX-Pirate

Morpheus - East - Youtrippin

Reckoning - West - Skillsonfleek

Nui- West - Youtrippin

P2w? Ha P2lose

I just find it hilarious that they let this server progress so fast. We already have castles (which I'm pretty sure we all agreed was way too fast) and even though they nerfed dgs, it's still a huge gold income with kraken. I wouldn't call reckoning a free farm yet but quite honestly, if the east doesn't start showing up to ♥♥♥♥ and being more organized, it will end up just that. Kraken attempts aren't hard to interrupt you just have be persistent. DGS aren't hard at interrupting either. I honestly hope another east guild gets a castle other than lethal so that they can grow and use those funds to show up to ♥♥♥♥ otherwise this server will just be a boring free farm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast