+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 62

Thread: Alliance of Guilds VS. Tea Time For Kittens

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by HODGES View Post
    If it's one thing I hate, it's people with the mindset that you have. This hasn't been a faction game for years now. This is a guild vs guild game. Protect your own guild before any other guild. Improve your own guild before any other guild. Why help another guild who provides nothing for your guild.
    That's why I'm a pirate broski, because I only intend to look after my own guild. However people like TTFK want the comfort of being part of a faction and taking advantage of people at the same time. I have nothing to hide or pretend to be, no one should trust me because I chose a path that blatantly paints me as a villain. TTFK just wants the exact same privilege but also wants people to put false trust in them so they can abuse it for as long as they can. It's a choice to make it a guild v guild game, but that choice was made by the very few to exploit the very many. Simply put, TTFK are traitors and they should not be on the east if they intend on playing only for themselves, that's what the pirate faction is for.

  2. #32
    Senior Member SHINYA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    San Francisco, California
    Posts
    353
    Quote Originally Posted by Fennecfox View Post
    That's why I'm a pirate broski, because I only intend to look after my own guild. However people like TTFK want the comfort of being part of a faction and taking advantage of people at the same time. I have nothing to hide or pretend to be, no one should trust me because I chose a path that blatantly paints me as a villain. TTFK just wants the exact same privilege but also wants people to put false trust in them so they can abuse it for as long as they can. It's a choice to make it a guild v guild game, but that choice was made by the very few to exploit the very many. Simply put, TTFK are traitors and they should not be on the east if they intend on playing only for themselves, that's what the pirate faction is for.
    We purple for profit in the past after the east allied against us and we're trying to cut down on it and other than that we try to secure content for our guild. You're the one that's defining what it means to be east or pirate faction. You can't just make your own definitions of stuff and then condemn anyone for falling out of those definitions. Yeah, we purple sometimes but guess what? Purpling is a feature and comes with it's own consequences.

    The only thing in this game that is faction based are faction based events where we will do our best to carry the east so they can get free honor, warrior medals, etc. Otherwise we will look after our own guild's progression and be the best guild we can be. No server has ever been remembered for a faction, you remember the guilds that were the best on the server. This game has always been about guilds.

    <Tea Time for Kittens>

    J A E S U


  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by SHINYA View Post
    We purple for profit in the past after the east allied against us and we're trying to cut down on it and other than that we try to secure content for our guild. You're the one that's defining what it means to be east or pirate faction. You can't just make your own definitions of stuff and then condemn anyone for falling out of those definitions. Yeah, we purple sometimes but guess what? Purpling is a feature and comes with it's own consequences.

    The only thing in this game that is faction based are faction based events where we will do our best to carry the east so they can get free honor, warrior medals, etc. Otherwise we will look after our own guild's progression and be the best guild we can be. No server has ever been remembered for a faction, you remember the guilds that were the best on the server. This game has always been about guilds.
    Really? You're the one claiming the game is only about guilds and anyone who decides to trust anyone should be taken advantage of. Look at player nations on the KR version, they actually killed servers altogether because that's what happens when one group controls everything. This isn't speculation or fear mongering, it -actually- happened, one group took everything so the majority of the player base left and the server died. This happened on MULTIPLE servers, it is not a coincidence.

    Look at the Reckoning forums, this same exact situation is happening there with a west guild called "im gay". The east have no chance stopping them and the west feels trapped in their own faction. If server destruction is your goal then by all means continue, just stop ♥♥♥♥ing lying about your intentions or better yet actually take responsibility for your actions.

    Edit: Not everyone thinks the game is guild based, this topic's existence is proof of that. People who purple are constantly called out, there is a jury system, there is a pirate faction, all these things are here to punish people who work against their faction. This means there was no intention of a guild stomping on their own faction to get ahead, this is why they designed player factions. As I said before player factions don't work so it really only leaves you one choice, the pirate faction. It has no jury, no purpling, nothing to regulate who fights who. If you want to conitnue what you do, leave the east. If you want to stay east then stop abusing them because that's what causes people to leave the game.

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by Royale View Post
    Issue isn't TTK its the fact that everyone not in TTK sits back and hopes to get everything easily for being on the higher populated server. I have been saying this for a long time, but West has waaaaay better people just less numbers overall. Once the population starts to even up a bit more east is done for.
    The West has no unification though. We have a lot of strong guilds but not a one of them has set themselves up as someone the faction can rally around, and most of the other small-medium guilds I talk to say the same thing. They don't want to draw the kind of fire our guild has by openly opposing them but they don't trust any of them.

    If the west actually found a powerful guild we could rally around, that would be when the east would need to be afraid. All of our current top 5 guilds have given us good reasons not to trust them though. You have 1 top guild that are openly purple. We have 1 top guild that's openly purple and four that say they are pro-faction when their actions tell another story.
    Harbingers of Freedom - Dwarf - Vengeance
    Shield Healer (Hierophant)

    "To hell with honor. Win!" - Harbingers of Freedom Motto
    Claiming you're a hardcore PvPer because you have good gear in a no-loot drop game is like claiming you have high spice tolerance because you eat Taco Bell fire sauce.

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Shawns Basement
    Posts
    191
    Don't you worry Vengeance.

    Reckoning is coming

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCerus View Post
    Don't you worry Vengeance.

    Reckoning is coming
    Right. Because we all dodged PvP by coming to the "dead" server Vengeance. It's not like ArcheAge lost a massive amount of players to queues despite the 2 fresh start servers and probably could have realistically done 3. It's not like both these servers have been packed since they released.

    But all the "real" PvP guilds from the "real" PvP server are going to come in after we've been building for almost a month and dominate us all overnight. Spearheaded by geniuses like yourself that apparently don't understand what "High" and "Queue" mean as server statuses.

    Terrifying.
    Harbingers of Freedom - Dwarf - Vengeance
    Shield Healer (Hierophant)

    "To hell with honor. Win!" - Harbingers of Freedom Motto
    Claiming you're a hardcore PvPer because you have good gear in a no-loot drop game is like claiming you have high spice tolerance because you eat Taco Bell fire sauce.

  7. #37
    Senior Member Belewyn1779's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaemik View Post
    The West has no unification though. We have a lot of strong guilds but not a one of them has set themselves up as someone the faction can rally around, and most of the other small-medium guilds I talk to say the same thing. They don't want to draw the kind of fire our guild has by openly opposing them but they don't trust any of them.

    If the west actually found a powerful guild we could rally around, that would be when the east would need to be afraid. All of our current top 5 guilds have given us good reasons not to trust them though. You have 1 top guild that are openly purple. We have 1 top guild that's openly purple and four that say they are pro-faction when their actions tell another story.
    Clearly Kaemic you and I must be on separate servers. Those of us in the West know that our Western Alliance has taken a firm stance on being pro faction in most regards. It was an Alliance of Guilds who took the Wests castles. It's is that same Alliance who works each day to continue the growth of our faction. Since Castle day we have included many additional guilds to agreements on things such as packs, content and flagging. Yes there are instances where flagging occurs over resources but disputes are handled diplomatically and resolutions found. Come to the game, step away from the forums for a bit and join your faction as we continue to grow in strength.
    In regards to player factions, I agree they do have the potential to kill a server. The WP, TWO and Nemo alliance has kept that at the forefront of our thoughts and for this reason we have maintained that we focus on the West. Should you have any questions, comments and or concerns feel free to contact me in game and I will be happy to address them.

    PS A belated happy new years all ♡
    Belewyn

    Morpheus / Very Danger
    Vengeance / The White Order - Secretary of State, United States of Auroria

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    189
    The Nemo that agrees to work together with green guilds to defend a tree farm then reds then purples them when the actually arrive, and steals packs from non-threating guilds like Band of Dorfs?
    The White Order who uses carts to block gold traders until their alts arrive to turn in packs?
    The Warrior Poets with members like Jartor who purple over tree trunks in Auroria?

    I am playing the game. And there is a reason every single one of your supposedly "pro-faction" groups is on our kill on sight, and not trusted by many of the groups in this faction. While we actually have the confidence to face you because we screen out members who can't take a beating in our recruitment process, many have told me in confidence they share the same concerns and support what we do, but they don't want to say so publicly because they are afraid of what that will mean for their PvE oriented members.
    Harbingers of Freedom - Dwarf - Vengeance
    Shield Healer (Hierophant)

    "To hell with honor. Win!" - Harbingers of Freedom Motto
    Claiming you're a hardcore PvPer because you have good gear in a no-loot drop game is like claiming you have high spice tolerance because you eat Taco Bell fire sauce.

  9. #39
    Senior Member Belewyn1779's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaemik View Post
    The Nemo that agrees to work together with green guilds to defend a tree farm then reds then purples them when the actually arrive, and steals packs from non-threating guilds like Band of Dorfs?
    The White Order who uses carts to block gold traders until their alts arrive to turn in packs?
    The Warrior Poets with members like Jartor who purple over tree trunks in Auroria?

    I am playing the game. And there is a reason every single one of your supposedly "pro-faction" groups is on our kill on sight, and not trusted by many of the groups in this faction.
    KOS on an Ally is an act of war. Do you want a war? If that is your desire then it can be obliged. It's not my desire to see things come to that however your accusations are accompanied with counter accusations. Logs, waters and what not always come down to a he said she said. We have dealt fairly with any allegations made with proof. I will assume that your response here is one of hostility until I hear otherwise. That ball is in your court.
    Belewyn

    Morpheus / Very Danger
    Vengeance / The White Order - Secretary of State, United States of Auroria

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    189
    White Order Blocking Gold Traders

    We attempted to address Slurpy in regards to this issue. He ignored my PMs.

    Warrior Poets Purpling over Blazing Stumps in Calmlands

    A message was sent to Dannyboy including evidence that implicates Jartor as well. I have yet to hear of any action being taken and the offenders still wear your tags.

    And you can ask Solaris and Band of Dorfs if what we said about Nemo is the truth or not.

    War? Your alliance are the ones have brought war against our faction with your blatant abuses of anyone who you think lacks the strength to fight back. We will not be cowed by your numbers and bust out our kneepads because of your guild ranking. If we will be stomped on by the larger guilds we will at least do it with swords in our hands, and make you bleed wherever we can. What have you done for anyone in this faction other than steal from them, abuse them, and serve yourselves? We have been out there fighting on the front lines killing purplers and defending guilds we owe nothing from harm, giving of our time and resources to advance other green guilds. Can you say the same?

    Pro-faction doesn't mean you work with the other top guilds, advance your own agenda, and purple for profit. It means working on behalf of all groups in the faction that do not abuse their own. Large and small.
    Harbingers of Freedom - Dwarf - Vengeance
    Shield Healer (Hierophant)

    "To hell with honor. Win!" - Harbingers of Freedom Motto
    Claiming you're a hardcore PvPer because you have good gear in a no-loot drop game is like claiming you have high spice tolerance because you eat Taco Bell fire sauce.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts