+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: TTK backstabs Very Danger, loses castle to West

Hybrid View

Post TTK backstabs Very Danger, loses castle to West

Most intelligent thing I've ever seen in my Archeage career

I've been avoiding posting on the forums since the start but god damn, OP has autism.

VD was caught in bed with another alliance to turn on TT4K, so once TT4K got our two castles that we planned on taking uncontested, we waited for VD to start putting their pack down and then turned.

Game mechanics were broke AF, we could've easily taken the castle as we held the nodestone for ~5-10 minutes before the disconnect bug started happening and we began to lose numbers/momentum.

Eventually another pack showed up, was constant back and forth of capping and DC'ing after having the East Alliance v. TT4K and some Algaesquad that decided to poke at the free PvP.

We set out to get 2 castles and we got two castles and an extra pack(useless, I guess).

I think we're pretty satisfied with the results. The 3rd castle just would've been a bonus. Just frustrating that Trion incompetence / game mechanics and exploits ruined our chances at a 3rd castle.

GG bois. Was fun. Sorry VD.

Quote Originally Posted by swolteamsix View Post
    I've been avoiding posting on the forums since the start but god damn, OP has autism.

VD was caught in bed with another alliance to turn on TT4K, so once TT4K got our two castles that we planned on taking uncontested, we waited for VD to start putting their pack down and then turned.

Game mechanics were broke AF, we could've easily taken the castle as we held the nodestone for ~5-10 minutes before the disconnect bug started happening and we began to lose numbers/momentum.

Eventually another pack showed up, was constant back and forth of capping and DC'ing after having the East Alliance v. TT4K and some Algaesquad that decided to poke at the free PvP.

We set out to get 2 castles and we got two castles and an extra pack(useless, I guess).

I think we're pretty satisfied with the results. The 3rd castle just would've been a bonus. Just frustrating that Trion incompetence / game mechanics and exploits ruined our chances at a 3rd castle.

GG bois. Was fun. Sorry VD.
    That's why we followed the plan, waited for you all to get 2 castles first while delaying the whole west and only then we made our own pack.

We literally helped you until the end. But apparently we were in bed with other guilds while leaking info, that's why you got 2 castles. Damn, now that's what I would call incompetence on our part.

Doesn't matter now but your and Ayo's personalities are really ♥♥♥♥.

Quote Originally Posted by Smallie View Post
    That's why we followed the plan, waited for you all to get 2 castles first while delaying the whole west and only then we made our own pack.

We literally helped you until the end. But apparently we were in bed with other guilds while leaking info, that's why you got 2 castles. Damn, now that's what I would call incompetence on our part.

No one knew in the guild really. This is what happened...

VD grouped around node, began channeling. Fazing said to group up on him when he moved towards the node and then he told us to murder VD. We had no idea, it took a lot of us by surprise and some knew just based on the maneuvers Fazing was making. I'm sure leadership knew prior but the entire guild had no idea but once it was explained to us afterwards, we agreed that it was the right thing to do.

You call our personalities ♥♥♥♥ty when VD is the one who was attempting to leak info and backstab us at first. So we're ♥♥♥♥e for taking advantage and backstabbing the potential backstabber who probably didn't deserve the node in the first place? Shouldn't have gotten greedy and you guys would've had a castle.

Quote Originally Posted by swolteamsix View Post
    No one knew in the guild really. This is what happened...

VD grouped around node, began channeling. Fazing said to group up on him when he moved towards the node and then he told us to murder VD. We had no idea, it took a lot of us by surprise and some knew just based on the maneuvers Fazing was making. I'm sure leadership knew prior but the entire guild had no idea but once it was explained to us afterwards, we agreed that it was the right thing to do.

You call our personalities ♥♥♥♥ty when VD is the one who was attempting to leak info and backstab us at first. So we're ♥♥♥♥e for taking advantage and backstabbing the potential backstabber who probably didn't deserve the node in the first place? Shouldn't have gotten greedy and you guys would've had a castle.
    Potential backstabbers after you got everything you wanted? You can eat what Ayo and Fazing told you for all I care. We sure would backstab you by doing what was planned. Seems obvious. I'm done with this topic tho. Have fun on the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Smallie View Post

You should talk to your leaders about what really happened. Skoal is a really cool guy and so is Boss, unfortunately Yo ( and Skoal ) went behind everyone's back and sold us out. In the end the alliance they set up didn't pan out and you guys kept your end of the deal. That doesn't change the fact that VD leadership gave up our entire original plan, told other guilds where and how to contest us, gave up information about our guild, etc. Just because in the end you guys had no choice but to execute the plan we made doesn't mean that the betrayal should have been ignored.

<Tea Time for Kittens>

J A E S U

Quote Originally Posted by SHINYA View Post
    You should talk to your leaders about what really happened. Skoal is a really cool guy and so is Boss, unfortunately Yo ( and Skoal ) went behind everyone's back and sold us out. In the end the alliance they set up didn't pan out and you guys kept your end of the deal. That doesn't change the fact that VD leadership gave up our entire original plan, told other guilds where and how to contest us, gave up information about our guild, etc. Just because in the end you guys had no choice but to execute the plan we made doesn't mean that the betrayal should have been ignored.
    You're ignorant if you think we only had one option in front of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Skoal View Post
    You're ignorant if you think we only had one option in front of us.
    It's irrelevant. The moment when you went behind our backs to another guild and gave them all of the information of the plan we had, where and how they could attack us and steal our pack, and blatantly say you want to backstab us is the only moment that matters. You didn't just think about betraying us, you planned and laid out exactly how you would do it and actually went to another guild/alliance and sold us out.

Whether or not in the end you made the choice to go through with the plan we set up doesn't really matter. Once you go behind our backs once where is the trust? What happens when things get hard again and you find a better option? You showed you were willing to backstab us, sell out information on our alliance and our guild...you can't justify that and with that knowledge there's no way you should be arguing about it.

In your post you try to make it seem like it's no big deal, you were just scared and then you did the right thing! Your post should say "Boss went MIA, we were nervous and in that moment we planned on how we could backstab TTK, went to another guild and gave them as much information as we could, but then when we met with TTK again and their planned sounded legit we rolled with them". What if our plan wasn't as good? What if when you went behind our backs to those other guilds they were more welcoming and had a great situation for you? You would have set us up.

<Tea Time for Kittens>

J A E S U

So just to clear this up..

I am personally sorry to the members of Very Danger and also sorry to Boss. We were allied with Very Danger for the past couple of weeks and planned on getting castles together. Unfortunately, after IRL issues where Boss wouldn't be able to get on anymore, the leaders of Very Danger attempted to blatantly backstab TTK, gave away vital information, and even plotted on how another guild could attack and stop us from getting castle. We had no choice but to do what we did, the leaders of Very Danger were responsible and unfortunately the members paid the consequences.

As for us "losing' the third castle...there was undocumented changes that were implemented into 3.0. We were under the assumption that the claim worked the same as 2.9 and, foolishly, thought that if there was a change that Trion would have mentioned it somewhere. It lost us over 10 minutes of time in which we held the lodestone completely. By the time we were able to get a third guild name a hacker came to the lodestone and disconnected our raid over and over which gave The White Order enough time to craft a new pack , come out, and fight. We fought for over an hour while anytime anyone got near the lodestone they would disconnect. Through all that ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ TWO finally secured the castle. If Trion were competent they would unclaim the castle and let us fight fairly for it next Sunday.

Anyways, sorry to VD for your leaders doing what they did and we're quite happy with two castles. I hope the "anti ttk east alliance" is happy with how their performance :^)

<Tea Time for Kittens>

J A E S U

Quote Originally Posted by SHINYA View Post
    So just to clear this up..

I am personally sorry to the members of Very Danger and also sorry to Boss. We were allied with Very Danger for the past couple of weeks and planned on getting castles together. Unfortunately, after IRL issues where Boss wouldn't be able to get on anymore, the leaders of Very Danger attempted to blatantly backstab TTK, gave away vital information, and even plotted on how another guild could attack and stop us from getting castle. We had no choice but to do what we did, the leaders of Very Danger were responsible and unfortunately the members paid the consequences.

As for us "losing' the third castle...there was undocumented changes that were implemented into 3.0. We were under the assumption that the claim worked the same as 2.9 and, foolishly, thought that if there was a change that Trion would have mentioned it somewhere. It lost us over 10 minutes of time in which we held the lodestone completely. By the time we were able to get a third guild name a hacker came to the lodestone and disconnected our raid over and over which gave The White Order enough time to craft a new pack , come out, and fight. We fought for over an hour while anytime anyone got near the lodestone they would disconnect. Through all that ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ TWO finally secured the castle. If Trion were competent they would unclaim the castle and let us fight fairly for it next Sunday.

Anyways, sorry to VD for your leaders doing what they did and we're quite happy with two castles. I hope the "anti ttk east alliance" is happy with how their performance :^)
    well first off ill say grats to your two castles. I knwo its alot of work and i see that.

As far as this "east anti ttk alliance" thing goes. we cant but help be against you and your guilds reputation c.c it sucks but most of us know your older server selves.

jsut bad blood i suppose.

Maybe one day there will be unity in east.
    Server: Vengeace
    Guild: None
    Main Spec: Reaper
    Offspec: Bloodreaver/Hordebreaker

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast