+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: TTK backstabs Very Danger, loses castle to West

Quote Originally Posted by Skoal View Post
    What a great job we did of backstabbing you, with all of that information that wasn't even relevant the west alliance sure was able to stop you!
    Just because the information changed and you sided with us, you went behind our backs and gave them ( at the time ) information that was incredibly relevant...it was all we had lol you gave up the entire plan at that point. Like I said, the moment you went to another guild with the intention of betraying us was the only moment that matters.

<Tea Time for Kittens>

J A E S U

Our guild has opened a public armorer's house in golden ruins.

Feel free to come gear yourself to fight TTFK and or the west alliance.

If anything today was a pretty entertaining picture of who tt4k really are, they're biggest boast was how they stood against many but were realistically getting wiped repeatedly. They're biggest strength was an early lead on abyssal and a galleon which are moot now with west uniting and galleons dime a dozen. It's just a matter of time at this point until they're forced to ally with someone silly enough to work with them again

Quote Originally Posted by Hippofisk View Post
    If anything today was a pretty entertaining picture of who tt4k really are, they're biggest boast was how they stood against many but were realistically getting wiped repeatedly. They're biggest strength was an early lead on abyssal and a galleon which are moot now with west uniting and galleons dime a dozen. It's just a matter of time at this point until they're forced to ally with someone silly enough to work with them again
    Who wiped us? What? Lol, the only time we wiped was when everyone kept getting dc's at sungold by the hacker and that was against the entirety of the west alliance. It was only TTK and AlgaeSquad fighting.

Also, did you not read...anything? Who are we "really" ? The VD leader himself said he doesn't blame us, holds no hard feelings, and probably would have done the same. They got caught going behind our backs, selling us out completely, and you're talking ♥♥♥♥ about us for doing something about it? Lol

<Tea Time for Kittens>

J A E S U

Selling you out completely is a bit of a stretch considered we locked in everything for you today.

So yeah we ( The West ) were constantly 90% being Dc'd until the end where we could actually stay online and fight. It was a back and forth of each side getting partially online then mass crashing whenever an engagement happened.

Either way I personally Loved the experience in the end once the crashes were seemingly resolved and we could actually fight. The Purifying pack changed hands a couple times and it was intense! Thank you TT4K and everyone involved for the amazing fun !
    Valithria
    The White Order

Game mechanics were broke AF, we could've easily taken the castle as we held the nodestone for ~5-10 minutes before the disconnect bug started happening and we began to lose numbers/momentum.
    When you stop petting yourselves on the back maybe you'll realize that the West also took 3 Castles in under 10 minutes. West Alliances were also crashing during the entirety of the conflict.
    You really shouldn't assume that it would've been yours simply because I can guarantee you that the West held the last node for that much time if not longer. You guys didn't contest it simply because you couldn't bring the pack towards it. It's called strategy. Now, about the crashing. I'm not even going to comment too much about it. I just hope that Trion will relay the problem to the devs and will also punish the involved parties severely.

The fight was fun at the end indeed. And it was a proof that, once we had everyone not DCing (From both sides), we could take down the Eastern Alliances.

Siege DC's happen when game lunch and on the first fresh start servers. You guys have learned nothing about Trion lol.. If they have another fresh start server nothing will change. Trion is not a company that learns from its mistakes (so it seems)

But anyway could you imagine if VD worked with the west instead of the east how different their outcome could have been? It's hard to see VD come back from this since they crapped on their own faction in order to help TTK... I do know a few guilds that will take VD members in thou 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Yamashio View Post
    When you stop petting yourselves on the back maybe you'll realize that the West also took 3 Castles in under 10 minutes. West Alliances were also crashing during the entirety of the conflict.
    You really shouldn't assume that it would've been yours simply because I can guarantee you that the West held the last node for that much time if not longer. You guys didn't contest it simply because you couldn't bring the pack towards it. It's called strategy. Now, about the crashing. I'm not even going to comment too much about it. I just hope that Trion will relay the problem to the devs and will also punish the involved parties severely.

The fight was fun at the end indeed. And it was a proof that, once we had everyone not DCing (From both sides), we could take down the Eastern Alliances.
    I'll admit that, the west DID hold the node a lot longer than we did at the end but we had possession of a pack and a node for 5-10+ minutes BEFORE the west ever showed up after we killed Very Danger. That's when we were scrambling to find out the mechanics or get the 3rd guild established to take the 3rd castle.

It definitely was fun nonetheless.

Fun all around. Thanks everyone for coming out and giving the server a great time! I had a blast and I know my guild did!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast