+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: TTK backstabs Very Danger, loses castle to West

If the definition of betrayal is defending you while you claim not one, but two castles, I don't think there is a guild on this server that wouldn't want to be "betrayed" by VD. You watched them fight for you while you claimed two castles. Attacking them when it was finally their turn wasn't about "teaching them a lesson" it was greed. Pure and simple. That's all you've been since day one...greedy.

And I've noticed every time someone ends up with a knife in the back with TTFK engraved on the handle, you have to come out and spin it. Anyone that can't see through your lies at this point is a fool and deserves to be the next person you betray.

Welp, you have your castles now. About what? 15k gold a week? I look forward to seeing your well-geared members now that you've gotten your steady income. And I hope this means you'll stop taking their abyssal packs too.

Though, given what you've shown of your character thus far I expect you'll continue betraying your allies and sucking your guild dry until there is nothing left. And I look forward to hearing the spin you put on that one. After you run off with the guild bank you'll come back and explain it was really the guild's fault and they got exactly what they deserved...just like VD.

Quote Originally Posted by alyria80 View Post
    If the definition of betrayal is defending you while you claim not one, but two castles, I don't think there is a guild on this server that wouldn't want to be "betrayed" by VD. You watched them fight for you while you claimed two castles. Attacking them when it was finally their turn wasn't about "teaching them a lesson" it was greed. Pure and simple. That's all you've been since day one...greedy.

And I've noticed every time someone ends up with a knife in the back with TTFK engraved on the handle, you have to come out and spin it. Anyone that can't see through your lies at this point is a fool and deserves to be the next person you betray.

Welp, you have your castles now. About what? 15k gold a week? I look forward to seeing your well-geared members now that you've gotten your steady income. And I hope this means you'll stop taking their abyssal packs too.

Though, given what you've shown of your character thus far I expect you'll continue betraying your allies and sucking your guild dry until there is nothing left. And I look forward to hearing the spin you put on that one. After you run off with the guild bank you'll come back and explain it was really the guild's fault and they got exactly what they deserved...just like VD.

Castle income doesn't gear members.

Oh and maybe you should read the thread again, just saying
    Valithria
    The White Order

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyGhost View Post
    So much drama.

Meanwhile at TWO:

Good fight, good fun.
    LOL Spooky! And here I am in Warrior Poets eatting popcorn and enjoying what has unfolded as a very epic drama. In the end this past weekends events really shaped a dynamic on the server that I don't think many saw coming. I look forward to what comes in the future.
    Cheers yall ♡
    Belewyn

Morpheus / Very Danger
    Vengeance / The White Order - Secretary of State, United States of Auroria

Quote Originally Posted by Valithria1 View Post
    Castle income doesn't gear members.

Oh and maybe you should read the thread again, just saying
    My comment wasn't directed at you and has nothing to do with you.

Why is this guild called Very Danger? I bet 98 percent of the members weren't in Very Danger on Morpheus. The people who were in VD on Morpheus are in FS in Reckoning now....

In a thatched hut on an island south of Ezna
    Quote Originally Posted by HODGES View Post
    Why is this guild called Very Danger? I bet 98 percent of the members weren't in Very Danger on Morpheus. The people who were in VD on Morpheus are in FS in Reckoning now....
    And also in Vengeance, in a smattering of guilds that ARENT the vengeance VD. it honestly sounds a lot like someone wanted to ride on the fame of the previous guild?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5