+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cost less for me to craft at my armorers than it does other people?

Cost less for me to craft at my armorers than it does other people?

Cost me 46g to craft an item last night at my armorers that would of cost my friend 52g. Anyone know why this is, and what its based off of? I feel like its somehow tied to the community centers, though I am not entirely sure.

Pretty sure its based, at least, on proficiency as I've noticed it with different characters when crafting fert packs which would discount the community centre theory as they are in the same zone. It could be a combination of the two though.
    I've started to support global warming in the hope that it will melt all the snowflakes...

Quote Originally Posted by Shantar View Post
    Pretty sure its based, at least, on proficiency as I've noticed it with different characters when crafting fert packs which would discount the community centre theory as they are in the same zone. It could be a combination of the two though.
    That makes sense, guess I should of thought of that. Thanks

Its a perk of owning your own crafting station/house. there is a 10% discount for the owner only

Quoting the subline of the folio: "The crafting list can only display up to 999 units of crafting materials. The owner of a workbench receives a discount on crafting cost"
    A weird system if you ask me since it forces everyone to own the workbench they need...
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

its absolutely ♥♥♥♥ing ridiculous that we have to pay to use our own houses.....♥♥♥♥ing ridiculous
    Tractor Team 6 (retired)
    Dirtbag/EmmJay

It could be like the trade packs house . . . pay 3-4 grand to build and get 7.5 silver off per pack. Just 53000+ packs to break even!

In a thatched hut on an island south of Ezna
    Quote Originally Posted by TriopOfKraken View Post
    It could be like the trade packs house . . . pay 3-4 grand to build and get 7.5 silver off per pack. Just 53000+ packs to break even!
    Its actually slightly better than that because you stand a better chance at keeping higher % with fert pack since less have immediate access to it.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJake View Post
    its absolutely ♥♥♥♥ing ridiculous that we have to pay to use our own houses.....♥♥♥♥ing ridiculous
    This isn't new? It's just showing pure gold for what used to be the vendor items like wedges/hammers. It's a gold sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabriele View Post
    Its actually slightly better than that because you stand a better chance at keeping higher % with fert pack since less have immediate access to it.
    It isn't in my case because of this. It does help everyone though, eve the people that run other packs this way, so in my opinion it's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChoi View Post
    This isn't new? It's just showing pure gold for what used to be the vendor items like wedges/hammers. It's a gold sink.
    This. No one seemed to complain when you had to run over to the vendor to spend gold just to run back to your station to craft. Now that it's all built in suddenly it's a problem?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast