+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Will anyone ever contest?

a Kraken
    Celia, Nation Hero
    < DISASTER >
    "You can lead a Abolisher to water but he can't kill anyone." - Famous Quote
    'The Mouth of Sauron'
    WORLD CHAMPS

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgame View Post
    Like the 1 Kraken disaster got before FC core all quit when you bored them to death?

Quote Originally Posted by trybasa View Post
    Like the 1 Kraken disaster got before FC core all quit when you bored them to death?
    How many DGS did FC get after 2.0?
    Celia, Nation Hero
    < DISASTER >
    'The Mouth of Sauron'
    WORLD CHAMPS

You guys are really arguing about people not continuing to play on Legacy servers aren't you. God bless.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCerus View Post
    http://youtu.be/gSXxM98ctVw?t=255s

Odd, 44 pantsu defeating 50+ disaster and taking kraken.

It's okay celia, we know you want to cover what truly happened on morpheus because it was embarrassing for you guys, your members cried, your members quit, your members said your own guild was absolutely getting demolished and PANTSU was superior, but it is ok celia, you can keep lying on. ^~^ stay haunted
    dang look at all that pvp in that 5 minute video. 2 minutes of it being fades, laughers and pve.

You could be up all night watching Thundahawk and Elu's channel full of crap on Morph. You probably couldn't even finish your tea before you got to the end of Pantsu's lol.

Must be nice to live in an alternate reality where things worked out for you on Morph, really must take the sting out being forced off of your home server and being forced to dwell on dead server after dead server with no competition for the rest of your Archeage career hehexd

PANTSU on morph vs DISASTER did not have the luxury of playing together for the past 2 years or more like DISASTER. For the stuff we faced with leadership problems, a mix of personalities between each members, and other issues, we gave a good fight and we won content. There were times were the nights before reset DISASTER didn't show. It goes both ways.

If PANTSU had worked together longer and then fought DISASTER than the fight would have been better.
    Wait a minute, something doesn't compute here. I thought Pantsu disbanded Disaster on Morpheus? I thought you left us in the dust and we were unraveled by the one whole Kraken you killed over us.

Your guild was full of egos, but what guild isn't? I've got the biggest ego in the entire game and i can still follow Thunda around while he calls us wet bundles of sticks. The problem is that your egos don't do anything, they think they are good players who accomplished stuff but all they really dead was beat trashcan guilds or benefit from our absence. I know it hurts Yelos ego since he had big expectations and ended up getting carved up like everyone else did.

Disaster is successful because we have a strong core, a great raid leader and an great guild mom, all you people have is a guy who periodically disappears with half the guild bank.

hopefully you didn't give him gbank again cuz if you did hes going to be on a beach real soon with all kinds of cool csgo skins.
    Celia, Nation Hero
    < DISASTER >
    'The Mouth of Sauron'
    WORLD CHAMPS

dang look at all that pvp in that 5 minute video. 2 minutes of it being fades, laughers and pve.

You could be up all night watching Thundahawk and Elu's channel full of crap on Morph. You probably couldn't even finish your tea before you got to the end of Pantsu's lol.

Must be nice to live in an alternate reality where things worked out for you on Morph, really must take the sting out being forced off of your home server and being forced to dwell on dead server after dead server with no competition for the rest of your Archeage career hehexd

Wait a minute, something doesn't compute here. I thought Pantsu disbanded Disaster on Morpheus? I thought you left us in the dust and we were unraveled by the one whole Kraken you killed over us.

Your guild was full of egos, but what guild isn't? I've got the biggest ego in the entire game and i can still follow Thunda around while he calls us wet bundles of sticks. The problem is that your egos don't do anything, they think they are good players who accomplished stuff but all they really dead was beat trashcan guilds or benefit from our absence. I know it hurts Yelos ego since he had big expectations and ended up getting carved up like everyone else did.

Disaster is successful because we have a strong core, a great raid leader and an great guild mom, all you people have is a guy who periodically disappears with half the guild bank.

hopefully you didn't give him gbank again cuz if you did hes going to be on a beach real soon with all kinds of cool csgo skins.
    yawn
    <PANTSU>/<No Ctrl>

Farewell Archeage

Click above

Quote Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
    yawn
    Really? You sat here refreshing for the past 12 minutes so you could post 'yawn'? This is why Pantsu fails, you can't commit to anything.

dude get right out of here, im taking this thread over like i took your server over.
    Celia, Nation Hero
    < DISASTER >
    'The Mouth of Sauron'
    WORLD CHAMPS

Really? You sat here refreshing for the past 12 minutes so you could post 'yawn'? This is why Pantsu fails, you can't commit to anything.

dude get right out of here, im taking this thread over like i took your server over.
    good joke
    <PANTSU>/<No Ctrl>

Farewell Archeage

Click above

Weird how most of the guys who left DISASTER said it's just everyone ♥♥♥ kissing thunda and that every individual player is terrible at the game.

Poor DISASTER never will accomplish anything

Quote Originally Posted by TheCerus View Post
    Weird how most of the guys who left DISASTER said it's just everyone ♥♥♥ kissing thunda and that every individual player is terrible at the game.

Poor DISASTER never will accomplish anything
    We're so terrible at the game that we only gave up 1 Kraken and 1 RD from the whole duration we were on Morph. If we're so bad at the game what does that make you?

BTW, i'd love to know who you are talking about because odds are they are JAG.
    Celia, Nation Hero
    < DISASTER >
    'The Mouth of Sauron'
    WORLD CHAMPS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast