+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 147

Thread: Will anyone ever contest?

  1. #31
    Senior Member Sophiax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    600
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiglie View Post
    A large majority of the playerbase on freshstart is people who just want to go out and pvp. Not blob click mend and implosion while auto attacking a world boss. With that in mind, there is another group of players who chase these servers around to put their mothers in debt swiping their way to blob content first. Anyone worth a ♥♥♥♥ has already been there and done that 10x, and is here to just run around and screw off.

    And Celia, why don't you guys dedicate a whole 2 weeks investment to get a mistsong weapon and GHA gear and deny Im Gay content if you are that cucked about the whole situation. With as much as you guys have try harded across every server to compensate for finally beating a skeletal FC crew that had lost interest months before, use this as a chance for PvP. You can't really play the waste of time card because it literally would take your crew about 100 hours of time investment to get geared competitively here.

    Heck, I've part time played after work, not spent a dime, and have 3500gs with 30 apex in the bank. Could easily break 4k if I spent time gemming. You guys could be sitting at this in 2 weeks top and be ahead of the curve. It really is excuses at this point, considering you are currently man handling castles from a brazilian fishing alliance as content.
    +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 Yasss!!
    Dont think anyone has said it better tbh lol
    Quote Originally Posted by LokiDaKid View Post
    ^~^

    s o p h i a x # 1
    she sounds like one of them girls at a restaurant that takes one bite if her kale salad with dressing on side. "ummm can I get a box" -Audio_Otaku

  2. #32
    Senior Member Rururu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by asada12 View Post
    Pre or post FC? I'm sure you didn't get any content until all of FC quit.
    FC was at their peak when we were formed and we took nearly every DGS and Red Dragon from that point out on. FC only ever got 1 dragon total, some of the later ones were completely free because they had given up, FC held onto Kraken for a long time but eventually we took that away from them too. FC was a poser guild, an illusion everyone was afraid of, they were quickly dispersed as soon as a real threat was formed against them.

    Celia, why don't you guys dedicate a whole 2 weeks investment to get a mistsong weapon and GHA gear and deny Im Gay content if you are that cucked about the whole situation. With as much as you guys have try harded across every server to compensate for finally beating a skeletal FC crew that had lost interest months before, use this as a chance for PvP. You can't really play the waste of time card because it literally would take your crew about 100 hours of time investment to get geared competitively here.
    Because we don't let our enemies dictate our actions, 'I'm Gay' was forced off of legacy by Disaster, not the other way around. We choose the Arena, we aren't stupid enough to fall into the FS trap like everyone else is. We've earned our gear and we aren't going to earn it again just to prove how superior we are yet again.
    Wearer of Metal
    WORLD CHAMPS
    "Disaster is Better than NaCl" - Aramos
    "Celia is the best player in Archeage history" - Celia
    "Plz don't kill me Celia" - Murdered innocent

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Shawns Basement
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by Rururu View Post
    FC was at their peak when we were formed and we took nearly every DGS and Red Dragon from that point out on. FC only ever got 1 dragon total, some of the later ones were completely free because they had given up, FC held onto Kraken for a long time but eventually we took that away from them too. FC was a poser guild, an illusion everyone was afraid of, they were quickly dispersed as soon as a real threat was formed against them.



    Because we don't let our enemies dictate our actions, 'I'm Gay' was forced off of legacy by Disaster, not the other way around. We choose the Arena, we aren't stupid enough to fall into the FS trap like everyone else is. We've earned our gear and we aren't going to earn it again just to prove how superior we are yet again.
    TLDR;

    We're scared of <im gay> because they absolutely destroyed us for weeks on end on legacy.

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by Rururu View Post
    FC was at their peak when we were formed and we took nearly every DGS and Red Dragon from that point out on. FC only ever got 1 dragon total, some of the later ones were completely free because they had given up, FC held onto Kraken for a long time but eventually we took that away from them too. FC was a poser guild, an illusion everyone was afraid of, they were quickly dispersed as soon as a real threat was formed against them.



    Because we don't let our enemies dictate our actions, 'I'm Gay' was forced off of legacy by Disaster, not the other way around. We choose the Arena, we aren't stupid enough to fall into the FS trap like everyone else is. We've earned our gear and we aren't going to earn it again just to prove how superior we are yet again.
    Considering your account was created 6 months post release, please tell us more about FC's peak. If anything ran FC off the server is was the 12 overgeared members of Wicked who would not leave a 10 meter radius of the arena battlemaster that PvP'd them off the server with boredom....not the serverwide pirate coalition that would become DISASTER that defeated Unji and 32 rejects from Infamy.
    Whiteknight

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by Rururu View Post
    we aren't stupid enough to fall into the FS trap like everyone else is.
    It's a trap! I should have known! How gullible am I?

  6. #36
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1
    I can imagine they will be uncontested for quite some time, i watched the guild leader of <im gay> in a shouting match the other day expressing the fact that his guild has the 100 best players archeage has ever had and is unbeaten on every server they have been on and in addition he is in a very lucky position of being a trust fund child and will never have to work a day in his life also he will always have the best gear as he will just buy it if need be.

    After watching him go at it for about 15min i left, so yes i understand why they are doing all the bosses uncontested. Seems they will be on top for quite a long time.

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,157
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCerus View Post
    TLDR;

    We're scared of <im gay> because they absolutely destroyed us for weeks on end on legacy.
    Is that why all Pantsu ever got was a grand total of 1 red dragon, a handful of DGS and no krakens ever? Pantsu had the entirety of the East in NA archeage behind them and they still got smoked 90% of the time. People can either take your word for it or they can get proof in either Thundahawk or Elu's Youtube channels. Pantsu transferred off because the only content they were able to get was the ♥♥♥♥ we invited them to like Levi, it wasn't enough money, you needed to earn more money so you could use it on FS to gear yourself out when you were fighting against the cool air and empty horizon.

    Considering your account was created 6 months post release, please tell us more about FC's peak. If anything ran FC off the server is was the 12 overgeared members of Wicked who would not leave a 10 meter radius of the arena battlemaster that PvP'd them off the server with boredom....not the serverwide pirate coalition that would become DISASTER that defeated Unji and 32 rejects from Infamy.
    You just showed your own ignorance. I was playing on Aranzeb from the very first day it launched, i didn't make a forum account until january 2015, nice try Sherlock.

    As to your other drivel, FC dominated the server for a long time against the like of WANTED, WICKED, SUGOI and other incompetent guilds with corrupt leadership, we could barely get out of our own way and Wicked who was FC's biggest rival spontaniously decided that it wasn't worth contesting Kraken against FC because all of Krogger's friends already had the gear they needed from it so they disappeared into Serpentis and were never seen or heard from again. It took a long time to make Disaster happen but when it finally did, Feedz, QT, Unji, Lavender, all of these trap house members were pushed off of content for an entire month before they came back with 50 Salphira rerolls, Outnumbered and outgeared, Disaster went on to freefarm DGS (because they don't matter) and Red Dragon (Because why does a mageball guild need red dragon loot).

    You can't ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ a bull♥♥♥♥ter champ, i was there for it all.

    Even disaster alts are here using different names because they sick of the job end game in AA is and having alot more fun on reckoning than on their mains.
    Some Disaster members left in order to play on FS, but nobody from our core, we retained 90% of the guild.

    celia has been man handled
    Though not manhandled enough to leave 2.5 years worth of progress behind because legacy servers are dominated by a bunch of meanies. I don't know how many theaters Disaster has to beat these kids in before they get it, but we're sure as hell not going to chase you to the ends of the earth just so you can quit or run away again, what a waste of time that would be. These people had their chance to beat us in an equal gear tournament but they blew that too because apparently nobody can read a rule book.

    Its cool though, everyone is getting what they want. Disaster is finishing off whats left of the Legacy servers and 'I'm Gay' has a gigantic wall between themselves and the only other guild worth a damn in the entire game. So when you are breathing in that sweet seabreeze while you kill your 600th uncontested Ghost ship, remember that at least here you are relevant, at least here you are important, at least here you can believe that you are a force to be reckoned with.
    Celia, Nation Hero
    < DISASTER >
    "You can lead a Abolisher to water but he can't kill anyone." - Famous Quote
    'The Mouth of Sauron'
    WORLD CHAMPS

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,157
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualRP View Post
    I can imagine they will be uncontested for quite some time, i watched the guild leader of <im gay> in a shouting match the other day expressing the fact that his guild has the 100 best players archeage has ever had and is unbeaten on every server they have been on and in addition he is in a very lucky position of being a trust fund child and will never have to work a day in his life also he will always have the best gear as he will just buy it if need be.

    After watching him go at it for about 15min i left, so yes i understand why they are doing all the bosses uncontested. Seems they will be on top for quite a long time.
    Yes, Yelotree has a knack for that, that is, creating wondrous narratives where fantasy melds into reality. Unfortunately, the true reality is that he saved up gold for months for fresh start and it's endgame pvp scene is completely dead less than a month into server launch. The true reality is that he won a couple scrims at most against us, had enough video content to make a 20 minute pvp video and has been spamming it relentlessly since he abruptly abandoned Morpheus.

    If you say it enough times i think it becomes true! Perhaps one day he will be able to forget that Disaster existed at all, instead of remembering being ruthlessly decapitated and Nui camped for hours he will only remember Sunshine, Lolipops and Soft Puppy Tails.
    Celia, Nation Hero
    < DISASTER >
    "You can lead a Abolisher to water but he can't kill anyone." - Famous Quote
    'The Mouth of Sauron'
    WORLD CHAMPS

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Shawns Basement
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgame View Post
    Is that why all Pantsu ever got was a grand total of 1 red dragon, a handful of DGS and no krakens ever? Pantsu had the entirety of the East in NA archeage behind them and they still got smoked 90% of the time. People can either take your word for it or they can get proof in either Thundahawk or Elu's Youtube channels. Pantsu transferred off because the only content they were able to get was the ♥♥♥♥ we invited them to like Levi, it wasn't enough money, you needed to earn more money so you could use it on FS to gear yourself out when you were fighting against the cool air and empty horizon.
    http://youtu.be/gSXxM98ctVw?t=255s

    Odd, 44 pantsu defeating 50+ disaster and taking kraken.

    It's okay celia, we know you want to cover what truly happened on morpheus because it was embarrassing for you guys, your members cried, your members quit, your members said your own guild was absolutely getting demolished and PANTSU was superior, but it is ok celia, you can keep lying on. ^~^ stay haunted

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgame View Post
    Is that why all Pantsu ever got was a grand total of 1 red dragon, a handful of DGS and no krakens ever? Pantsu had the entirety of the East in NA archeage behind them and they still got smoked 90% of the time. People can either take your word for it or they can get proof in either Thundahawk or Elu's Youtube channels. Pantsu transferred off because the only content they were able to get was the ♥♥♥♥ we invited them to like Levi, it wasn't enough money, you needed to earn more money so you could use it on FS to gear yourself out when you were fighting against the cool air and empty horizon.
    You are very delusional. If you're going to sht talk make sure its right. We got a Kraken lol.

    PANTSU on morph vs DISASTER did not have the luxury of playing together for the past 2 years or more like DISASTER. For the stuff we faced with leadership problems, a mix of personalities between each members, and other issues, we gave a good fight and we won content. There were times were the nights before reset DISASTER didn't show. It goes both ways.

    If PANTSU had worked together longer and then fought DISASTER than the fight would have been better.
    <PANTSU>/<No Ctrl>

    Farewell Archeage

    Click above

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts