+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Will anyone ever contest?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgame View Post
    We're so terrible at the game that we only gave up 1 Kraken and 1 RD from the whole duration we were on Morph. If we're so bad at the game what does that make you?

BTW, i'd love to know who you are talking about because odds are they are JAG.
    must feel bad farming dead servers when everyone else came to fs to pvp and have fun. hiding behind 2+ years of freefarmed content vs less organized guilds, and spending all of your time ♥♥♥♥posting on a servers forum that you were too afraid to come to bc you knew your lack of actual ability would show its face when you had to actually start from scratch with everyone else.

soon to be followed by another celia post with a "who are you?" and a "were world champs why would we come to you"

delusion at its finest. coward hiding behind high walls xD

Quote Originally Posted by Tiglie View Post
    A large majority of the playerbase on freshstart is people who just want to go out and pvp. Not blob click mend and implosion while auto attacking a world boss. With that in mind, there is another group of players who chase these servers around to put their mothers in debt swiping their way to blob content first. Anyone worth a ♥♥♥♥ has already been there and done that 10x, and is here to just run around and screw off.

And Celia, why don't you guys dedicate a whole 2 weeks investment to get a mistsong weapon and GHA gear and deny Im Gay content if you are that cucked about the whole situation. With as much as you guys have try harded across every server to compensate for finally beating a skeletal FC crew that had lost interest months before, use this as a chance for PvP. You can't really play the waste of time card because it literally would take your crew about 100 hours of time investment to get geared competitively here.

Heck, I've part time played after work, not spent a dime, and have 3500gs with 30 apex in the bank. Could easily break 4k if I spent time gemming. You guys could be sitting at this in 2 weeks top and be ahead of the curve. It really is excuses at this point, considering you are currently man handling castles from a brazilian fishing alliance as content.
    This. Farming content started to feel like a job right before we quit-- too much routine and not enough random, open world, small scale fights (which are the most fun imo). There's only so much 'your 50' vs 'our 50' smash mageball before things start to feel stale. Good on I'm Gay for progressing as fast as they did, but this will prob be my last time coming back to aa, so my friends and I would like to take our time and make our fav stage of the game last as long as possible (before we have to catch up to the curve).

Its ok. 4 <ORCA> single handedly reset <im gay>'s anthalon attempt today, then proceeded to go pk <kys> in calmlands, while the sht east zergs were continuously wiped by <im gay> in sungold. <ORCA> will bring change.

We hope Tilikum rests in peace. Its been a sad weekend so far, with the passing of our inspiration.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugatti View Post
    Its ok. 4 <ORCA> single handedly reset <im gay>'s anthalon attempt today, then proceeded to go pk <kys> in calmlands, while the sht east zergs were continuously wiped by <im gay> in sungold. <ORCA> will bring change.

We hope Tilikum rests in peace. Its been a sad weekend so far, with the passing of our inspiration.
    thank god someone on east knows how contesting works. it isnt hard to reset anth with a few people that know what theyre doing but congrats your guild is now more relevant than lethal

People seem to keep missing the point.. which is crazy to me because its pretty obvious what most peoples points are. Majority of us have been there/done that. We dont give a single care in the world about content, at least I dont. I'd much rather sit in Auroria fighting and having fun than go to a world boss for 5 hours of my day. So congratz Im Gay, you won the server. But how many people actually care..?

& @ Disaster, either do something or shut up already. Most people stopped caring about you a while back.
    Quote Originally Posted by LokiDaKid View Post
    ^~^

s o p h i a x # 1
    she sounds like one of them girls at a restaurant that takes one bite if her kale salad with dressing on side. "ummm can I get a box" -Audio_Otaku

Quote Originally Posted by trybasa View Post
    Like the 1 Kraken disaster got before FC core all quit when you bored them to death?
    This kinda shows you probably weren't on Aranzeb. Yes, FC dominated for a long time, for a lot of different reasons. However, the West consisting of Wanted, Wicked, 903rd, and Man Up on Pirates got sick of the ♥♥♥♥ and decided to coordinate together. And remember, there were some HUGE personalities in all of these guilds so it wasnt always a peachy teamwork session. But we all were driven to succeed and through a ♥♥♥♥ ton of hard work and coordination began taking worldbosses (old school hard kraken especially) from FC. The first time we succeeded was insane, still have it recorded. Half our raid was dedicated to fighting off FC and their red allies for two-three hours and FC had the only Black Pearl galleons on the server so they were basically uncatcheable.

So no, west aranzeb didnt just wait til FC was gone. This was at FC peak.
    <Paranoia>
    Cleric, Templar
    Reckoning, East

& @ Disaster, either do something or shut up already. Most people stopped caring about you a while back.
    I'm only here to laugh at that guild for running away to FS and complaining about not being contested, couldn't have happened to a more deserving group.
    Celia, Nation Hero
    < DISASTER >
    "You can lead a Abolisher to water but he can't kill anyone." - Famous Quote
    'The Mouth of Sauron'
    WORLD CHAMPS

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgame View Post
    I'm only here to laugh at that guild for running away to FS and complaining about not being contested, couldn't have happened to a more deserving group.
    It's a surreal feeling when you begin to agree 100% with Celia. I mean, Disaster people are some major dicks, but at least they back up their ♥♥♥♥ talk. Pantsu goes into a nursing home, dumps old people out of their wheelchairs and claims alpha status but runs as soon as the cops show up. Funniest thing is how Yelo acts chummy with Shawnsy after all the ♥♥♥♥ he said about that guy less than a year ago in private. Cant wait to hear about their guild bank disappearing again.
    <Paranoia>
    Cleric, Templar
    Reckoning, East

Quote Originally Posted by Bugatti View Post

Hold up, you're saying 4 orca reset anthalon but you also say "east zerg" at sungold.

Truth is, we had 18 people on anthalon at 4 am just to ♥♥♥♥ around and wiped 50+ east.

Quote Originally Posted by TrancE View Post
    It's a surreal feeling when you begin to agree 100% with Celia. I mean, Disaster people are some major dicks, but at least they back up their ♥♥♥♥ talk. Pantsu goes into a nursing home, dumps old people out of their wheelchairs and claims alpha status but runs as soon as the cops show up. Funniest thing is how Yelo acts chummy with Shawnsy after all the ♥♥♥♥ he said about that guy less than a year ago in private. Cant wait to hear about their guild bank disappearing again.
    Yelo already said he is going to steal the guild bank and we all support him, him and shawn are the kings and are best friends IRL now

Quote Originally Posted by TrancE View Post
    but they're not backing up their talk now, when it matters. They'd be able to take a 7-9month long dump on freshstart guilds if they were so mighty, but they stay scared on a legacy server with resources and money to back their efforts. Why can't they come to fresh start and ♥♥♥♥ on the kids here? there isn't any reason why not, they just fear the outcome.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast