+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Will anyone ever contest?

<im gay> or now <Trans formers> is just a bunch of neck beard visas man. Its just a guild made up of all the tools from morpheus who literally log off for 5 minutes a day. They do know the game better than any other guilds on reckoning which is clearly showing. Yeloderp has brought up PANTSU 2.0 and they are just gonna create another lopsided server like Morpheus. YAYYYYYYYYYY they are so l33t. The guy from DISASTER said it best lol they were tired of getting dunked by a real guild so they quit and want to start all the way over and enjoy a "safe" server for a couple a months but once transfers open they are all gonna rage again most likely. Thats just my 2 cents! GL

"Go to Reckoning guys, it has more pvp and competition there"

Oh, what's happening here

Huhu

Quote Originally Posted by R1nek View Post
    <im gay> or now <Trans formers> is just a bunch of neck beard visas man. Its just a guild made up of all the tools from morpheus who literally log off for 5 minutes a day. They do know the game better than any other guilds on reckoning which is clearly showing. Yeloderp has brought up PANTSU 2.0 and they are just gonna create another lopsided server like Morpheus. YAYYYYYYYYYY they are so l33t. The guy from DISASTER said it best lol they were tired of getting dunked by a real guild so they quit and want to start all the way over and enjoy a "safe" server for a couple a months but once transfers open they are all gonna rage again most likely. Thats just my 2 cents! GL
    Pretty sure there's less than 10 original Pantsu members in that guild, fwiw.
    same tbh

https://youtu.be/o6YRkEOLGng

Quote Originally Posted by Juntz The Great View Post
    More like ur a ♥♥♥♥ter mage and couldn't kill someone with less skill points. Bandwagoner Aramos is nothing but a ♥♥♥♥ talking baby. Go suck on your thumb, nighty night time.
    Now u're fabricating reality to fit your narrative, would this be classified as denial? Low iq very unimpressive, they're not sending their best
    Quote Originally Posted by Balzor View Post
    The only person I've ever considered an exceptionally skilled player on tahyang is Aramos, the rest of the
    players are a combination of gear and class unbalance
    Quote Originally Posted by xd View Post
    You're like Disaster claiming to be #1 guild NA. It's true, but #2 and #3 are ♥♥♥♥ too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilnessy37748
    "You're an attractive, boyish-looking, young gay man. The stereotypical twink is 18-22, slender with little or no body hair, often blonde, dresses in club wear even at 10:00 AM."

Plenty of real guilds that have/had lots of potential here on Reckoning. There is little to no gear gap between players so its more of an equal playing field. Keep being a DISASTER fan boy.
    <PANTSU>/<No Ctrl>

Farewell Archeage

Click above

Quote Originally Posted by Aryasan View Post
    juntz i keep seeing you post about how theres no pvp and commenting on guild politics. really not trying to be rude but, man youre not seeing it because youre a low geared player in a nonexistent guild. get geared, get 55, get in a guild, and if youre still not having fun move to another game because this server is the best pvp archeage has ever had to offer, based on my experience on 3 other servers, including morpheus.
    Nope def not rude but you're obviously just reading my troll comments. Most of you been playing from Dec 10 where my friends and I just started playing a week ago. I already stated I just started playing a week ago when all the server instability started happening. I couldn't do library to level, couldn't do dungeons to gear and that I was not leveled enough to contest world bosses because it's not worth losing 100k+ xp. But I will say I was f2p till I was level 53 and in a week I'm pushing almost 3.2k gs and I'm 60% to 55. ( I think I got pretty far in the game in a week considering my group and I were losing the leveling/gearing aspect of the game because server was always down and mobs weren't spawning. ) And being lower geared I pretty much put up a good fight to almost all on this server except for maybe the people who have divine+ weapons.
    <Little People Big Job>
    Argent Life

Quote Originally Posted by Aramos View Post
    Now u're fabricating reality to fit your narrative, would this be classified as denial? Low iq very unimpressive, they're not sending their best
    You are so ez to ruffle.
    <Little People Big Job>
    Argent Life

PANTSU wouldn't leave dgs up or give other guilds a shot at content.

QFE

couldn't of said it better

actually I could have but I'm too lazy.

Morpheus 2.0 only worse, have fun

Quote Originally Posted by itzorange View Post
    QFE

couldn't of said it better

actually I could have but I'm too lazy.

Morpheus 2.0 only worse, have fun
    18k from Ghostship -> >5k. RD not going to be killed as soon. Not sure how it's worse.
    same tbh

https://youtu.be/o6YRkEOLGng

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast