+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Will anyone ever contest?

Keep in mind that our server population took a big hit in terms of players due to the past week of horrible issues.

4 of my friends who used to love archeage quit because they were falling behind.
    And that's only in my circle if you check with every guild right now a lot of them are probably experiencing the same thing.

People make FS sound like a massive PvP server but from my experience pvp is pretty deadish. Mistmerrow is a NASCAR game bumping into reds here and there. Halcyona is a huge Zerg of west that line fights with the east and that's pretty much the pvp you find on Reckoning. You may see several reds running around DS killing west who go in 1 by 1 giving ez honor instead of making a mall raid for small scale pvp.

As for arenas it barely pops for some reason. World bosses contesting? I don't think there's any so telling Disaster to come here is pretty pointless. They will be bored like I am and I'm not even fully geared yet. When things start being contested whisper me or mail me, Juntz the Great.
    <Little People Big Job>
    Argent Life

Quote Originally Posted by Juntz The Great View Post
    People make FS sound like a massive PvP server but from my experience pvp is pretty deadish. Mistmerrow is a NASCAR game bumping into reds here and there. Halcyona is a huge Zerg of west that line fights with the east and that's pretty much the pvp you find on Reckoning. You may see several reds running around DS killing west who go in 1 by 1 giving ez honor instead of making a mall raid for small scale pvp.

As for arenas it barely pops for some reason. World bosses contesting? I don't think there's any so telling Disaster to come here is pretty pointless. They will be bored like I am and I'm not even fully geared yet. When things start being contested whisper me or mail me, Juntz the Great.
    World bosses are contested 99% of the time , you don't get to experience any of the egregious pvp because u're a non-factor ♥♥♥♥can
    Quote Originally Posted by ♥♥♥♥ter View Post
    keep in mind that our server population took a big hit in terms of players due to the past week of horrible issues.
    Reckoning is the most populated pvp server in the game and will remain so for 4-8 months
    Quote Originally Posted by Balzor View Post
    The only person I've ever considered an exceptionally skilled player on tahyang is Aramos, the rest of the
    players are a combination of gear and class unbalance
    Quote Originally Posted by xd View Post
    You're like Disaster claiming to be #1 guild NA. It's true, but #2 and #3 are ♥♥♥♥ too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilnessy37748
    "You're an attractive, boyish-looking, young gay man. The stereotypical twink is 18-22, slender with little or no body hair, often blonde, dresses in club wear even at 10:00 AM."

Quote Originally Posted by Aramos View Post
    World bosses are contested 99% of the time , you don't get to experience any of the egregious pvp because u're a non-factor
    Keep in mind that our server population took a big hit in terms of players due to the past week of horrible issues.
    Yeah I just started a week ago already lvl 54 in a guild of 6 people who are still gearing and leveling so we don't go to world bosses to lose XP. Halfway to 55 so we'll be out there soon being part of this " boss pvp " you say there is. Hope the people fighting there are potted because in PvP at mm/halcy no one is ever buffed.

Since you added that I'm a ♥♥♥♥ can, I can pretty much ♥♥♥♥ can on you. Aramos, Worst player NA.
    <Little People Big Job>
    Argent Life

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal View Post
    4 of my friends who used to love archeage quit because they were falling behind.
    LOL so they quit because they couldn't catch up to the pve gear, hey guys run gha and get 5k gs in 2 weeks, entitled autists
    The only person I've ever considered an exceptionally skilled player on tahyang is Aramos, the rest of the
    You're like Disaster claiming to be #1 guild NA. It's true, but #2 and #3 are ♥♥♥♥ too.
    "You're an attractive, boyish-looking, young gay man. The stereotypical twink is 18-22, slender with little or no body hair, often blonde, dresses in club wear even at 10:00 AM."

This thread is fun.

Yeah I just started a week ago already lvl 54 in a guild of 6 people who are still gearing and leveling so we don't go to world bosses to lose XP. Halfway to 55 so we'll be out there soon being part of this " boss pvp " you say there is. Hope the people fighting there are potted because in PvP at mm/halcy no one is ever buffed.

Since you added that I'm a ♥♥♥♥ can, I can pretty much ♥♥♥♥ can on you. Aramos, Worst player NA.
    Very ez to infer that u're awful in every aspect of the game rather than retaliating in a proverbial manner u should try and correct ur complacency

Dead server no pvp? :thinking:
    Dont click this.
    http://puu.sh/iwyQi/d1a54767e2.png

PvP Video's and stuff here!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/lilthepure/videos

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerer View Post
    TWO always succeeds. Thank you for playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Disrep View Post
    Dead server no pvp? :thinking:
    I never said dead server, I just said there's not much pvp. I traveled everywhere even the seas it's like a ghost town everywhere. Now that I know there's guilds that left Legacy servers to fight over bosses on FS I am more eager to get geared and leveled to be at these events. With the recent update I am able to farm dungeon and library again so it shouldn't be long.
    <Little People Big Job>
    Argent Life

Quote Originally Posted by Aramos View Post
    Very ez to infer that u're awful in every aspect of the game rather than retaliating in a proverbial manner u should try and correct ur complacency
    Ur just a wagon jumper. Actly u just a BIG JOB
    <Little People Big Job>
    Argent Life

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast