+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Will anyone ever contest?

There's tons of PvP, you just have to go out and look for it. That's a huge problem with people that play this game, it's a sandbox, things you want aren't just going to fall in your lap. A good indication is how many times zones goto war a day. Yny goes to war 3-4 times a day at least, how many other servers have that?
    same tbh

https://youtu.be/o6YRkEOLGng

It was a Pvp game until they added safe one after safe zone after daily after daily option to generate income with zero risk. I am excited to see what 3.1 brings with the new trade system, seems like 3.0 was a swift kick in the nuts for all the easy safezone money generation and 3.1 will expand it by giving Conte table high risk reward options. Now if they can just adjust the system so that you actually generate honor from PvPing and not bobbing an objective we would be back inline......also REMOVE THE ♥♥♥♥ING FARMING SAFEZONES....but I know that's a pipedream
    Whiteknight

Quote Originally Posted by Juntz The Great View Post
    Ur just a wagon jumper. Actly u just a BIG JOB
    Apart of 3 separate cores in almost 3 yrs, inept mouthbreather AND mal-informed 4head
    Quote Originally Posted by Balzor View Post
    The only person I've ever considered an exceptionally skilled player on tahyang is Aramos, the rest of the
    players are a combination of gear and class unbalance
    Quote Originally Posted by xd View Post
    You're like Disaster claiming to be #1 guild NA. It's true, but #2 and #3 are ♥♥♥♥ too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilnessy37748
    "You're an attractive, boyish-looking, young gay man. The stereotypical twink is 18-22, slender with little or no body hair, often blonde, dresses in club wear even at 10:00 AM."

Quote Originally Posted by Heero Yui View Post
    There's tons of PvP, you just have to go out and look for it. That's a huge problem with people that play this game, it's a sandbox, things you want aren't just going to fall in your lap. A good indication is how many times zones goto war a day. Yny goes to war 3-4 times a day at least, how many other servers have that?
    Must be timing then. I went to yny last night. Killed some Lethal guy in PJs while harvesting his plants lul. And ofc I'm not in a large guild who goes out to world bosses and I just started playing this game a week ago. So bad timing for both starting and ♥♥♥♥ server stability?
    <Little People Big Job>
    Argent Life

Quote Originally Posted by Aramos View Post
    Apart of 3 separate cores in almost 3 yrs, inept mouthbreather AND mal-informed 4head
    You remind me of the ♥♥♥♥ter I fought in Sparring Arena. He ♥♥♥♥♥ed and moaned because he got spanked not only once but twice by a level 31 argent when he was level 55.
    <Little People Big Job>
    Argent Life

You remind me of the ♥♥♥♥ter I fought in Sparring Arena. He ♥♥♥♥♥ed and moaned because he got spanked not only once but twice by a level 31 argent when he was level 55.
    oh, so not only are u a misinformed mouth breather but u also derive validation from exploiting poor game balance
    Quote Originally Posted by Balzor View Post
    The only person I've ever considered an exceptionally skilled player on tahyang is Aramos, the rest of the
    players are a combination of gear and class unbalance
    Quote Originally Posted by xd View Post
    You're like Disaster claiming to be #1 guild NA. It's true, but #2 and #3 are ♥♥♥♥ too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilnessy37748
    "You're an attractive, boyish-looking, young gay man. The stereotypical twink is 18-22, slender with little or no body hair, often blonde, dresses in club wear even at 10:00 AM."

:thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by LokiDaKid View Post
    ^~^

s o p h i a x # 1
    she sounds like one of them girls at a restaurant that takes one bite if her kale salad with dressing on side. "ummm can I get a box" -Audio_Otaku

Quote Originally Posted by Heero Yui View Post
    Yeah, my group has been having tons of PvP too. Everytime we go out to sea, we find people to pirate and get into several fights. Same for war zones.

It's been pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Aramos View Post
    oh, so not only are u a misinformed mouth breather but u also derive validation from exploiting poor game balance
    More like ur a ♥♥♥♥ter mage and couldn't kill someone with less skill points. Bandwagoner Aramos is nothing but a ♥♥♥♥ talking baby. Go suck on your thumb, nighty night time.
    <Little People Big Job>
    Argent Life

Ur just a wagon jumper. Actly u just a BIG JOB
    juntz i keep seeing you post about how theres no pvp and commenting on guild politics. really not trying to be rude but, man youre not seeing it because youre a low geared player in a nonexistent guild. get geared, get 55, get in a guild, and if youre still not having fun move to another game because this server is the best pvp archeage has ever had to offer, based on my experience on 3 other servers, including morpheus.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast