+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Will anyone ever contest?

Sorry that our guild was only out there contesting for 8 hours straight last kraken

Quote Originally Posted by R1nek View Post
    <im gay> or now <Trans formers> is just a bunch of neck beard visas man. Its just a guild made up of all the tools from morpheus who literally log off for 5 minutes a day. They do know the game better than any other guilds on reckoning which is clearly showing. Yeloderp has brought up PANTSU 2.0 and they are just gonna create another lopsided server like Morpheus. YAYYYYYYYYYY they are so l33t. The guy from DISASTER said it best lol they were tired of getting dunked by a real guild so they quit and want to start all the way over and enjoy a "safe" server for a couple a months but once transfers open they are all gonna rage again most likely. Thats just my 2 cents! GL
    disaster is losing content to FEMA, the remnants of GB being lead by barcode. I'm fairly certain 50-70 more active players in fema would result in another free farm server

Quote Originally Posted by skankhunt42 View Post
    Sorry that our guild was only out there contesting for 8 hours straight last kraken
    this forum post was created when no one was coming out to any form of content to contest. it has improved GREATLY in the last few days. keep coming out

Quote Originally Posted by Juntz The Great View Post
    Nope def not rude but you're obviously just reading my troll comments. Most of you been playing from Dec 10 where my friends and I just started playing a week ago. I already stated I just started playing a week ago when all the server instability started happening. I couldn't do library to level, couldn't do dungeons to gear and that I was not leveled enough to contest world bosses because it's not worth losing 100k+ xp. But I will say I was f2p till I was level 53 and in a week I'm pushing almost 3.2k gs and I'm 60% to 55. ( I think I got pretty far in the game in a week considering my group and I were losing the leveling/gearing aspect of the game because server was always down and mobs weren't spawning. ) And being lower geared I pretty much put up a good fight to almost all on this server except for maybe the people who have divine+ weapons.
    ok then ill adjust what i said. youre gearing and catching up pretty quick, good job. youre still basing the server's competitive balance and level of pvp off of your week of experience doing nothing but grinding to level and gear (always boring on any server, though legitimately i leveled mostly from 54-55 by pvping here, its not bad for leveling when you have a raid) once you are up to the level everyone else got to, and you start going out with whichever competitive guild you pick to content not named halcyona or mistmerrow, you will find there is plenty of pvp and fun to be had here. i promise. or we wouldnt still be here. most of us have already run over a server or two, if this was the same we would be gone already.

The leadership and players in <trans...> or whatever they're calling themselves today don't seem to realize that fresh start drew a new audience and old alpha players that quit prior to 2.0 back. These groups simply do not want to make AA their life like <trans...> is doing. Hitting every world boss timer on cooldown requires literal no-life dedication, but if they can't figure out why nobody is contesting on this server, then they need to seriously re-evaluate what they think this server really is. I'm sure there will be some contesting of world bosses in the future, likely mainly for pvp, but from what I can tell, most players on reckoning are just here for a good time, and have no intention of making it their second job.

The leadership and many of the player in <trans...> have spent thousands of dollars already swiping, and play the game 16+ hours a day. If you want guilds that can compete with that, you should go back to legacy where there are players interested doing the same thing... although, from what it seems, that's the reason <trans...> left in the first place. They were tired of losing and wanted an easy game. Them complaining just amounts to them stroking their own e-peen. (not a shocker)

Most contested zones are in Auroria, just try to get some flaming logs or water for your trees and you will have a good fight in your hands, carebears are pretty mean up there.
    J O I N B A K A

Quote Originally Posted by RekTSpekT View Post
    Most contested zones are in Auroria, just try to get some flaming logs or water for your trees and you will have a good fight in your hands, carebears are pretty mean up there.
    The PVP for logs has been an absolute blast. The fights are mostly small scale skirmishes, but every once in a while a zerg appears. I hope these small scale fights continue!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15