+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Will anyone ever contest?

Quote Originally Posted by Fafnir1 View Post
    but they're not backing up their talk now, when it matters. They'd be able to take a 7-9month long dump on freshstart guilds if they were so mighty, but they stay scared on a legacy server with resources and money to back their efforts. Why can't they come to fresh start and ♥♥♥♥ on the kids here? there isn't any reason why not, they just fear the outcome.
    Why would anyone give up the high ground after spending a ridiculous amount of effort and time getting there just to end up in the same place 6 months later?
    <Paranoia>
    Cleric, Templar
    Reckoning, East

Quote Originally Posted by TheCerus View Post
    Hold up, you're saying 4 orca reset anthalon but you also say "east zerg" at sungold.

Truth is, we had 18 people on anthalon at 4 am just to ♥♥♥♥ around and wiped 50+ east.

Yelo already said he is going to steal the guild bank and we all support him, him and shawn are the kings and are best friends IRL now

I don't think anyone would care if they did take the bank TBH, probably already used some of that juicy kraken and DGS gold for their gear as well as world boss weapons.
    Who cares - server is EZ win, now it's just about enjoying the random fun pvp when it happens until the server dies.

Quote Originally Posted by TrancE View Post
    Why would anyone give up the high ground after spending a ridiculous amount of effort and time getting there just to end up in the same place 6 months later?
    If they wanted "fun" that's what they would have done.
    It's no contest that FS is a far healthier and much more fun place than legacy, I mean, you can't even craft lunagems on legacy because there aren't enough people playing across multiple servers to supply lunarite lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheCerus View Post
    Hold up, you're saying 4 orca reset anthalon but you also say "east zerg" at sungold.

Truth is, we had 18 people on anthalon at 4 am just to ♥♥♥♥ around and wiped 50+ east
    95% of the players on the east is complete sht, not surprised. Also yes all it took was 4 ppl, the rest of the east roaches didnt show up until we spammed faction, and yet they were still useless

Quote Originally Posted by LooLoo View Post
    This is the exact attitude whoawoe was talking about. You "doing other things" gets you 1/10th of the progression in a day a guild gets when they kill bosses like Kraken. All you're doing by doing trade runs instead of contesting content is getting the gold necessary to get end game items other guilds are providing you with.

When a server only has one guild capable of doing those events this early in the game they are only going to snowball and become unstoppable very quickly... which destroys the server
    "1/10th"?

No. They do DGS, I do/pirate a single trade run and make a lot more gold than they did after they split their DGS gold.

Also, besides a few rare exceptions, I'm not buying the ♥♥♥♥ that drops from world bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by illusion View Post
    Fun fact: All world boss content can be denied easily at this time. Oh they doing dgs? Ginseng the fking dgs's hp back up. Oh, they doing kraken? Three drs ps the tanks (dr damage is ♥♥♥♥ing broken rn), shoot the kraken with a clipper and aggro that ♥♥♥♥ on kraken chase and run it out....

If your not doing it, then you cant complain. It means you don't care.
    Again, people gravitating around their group... hallucinating that we're the ones complaining. We're not the ones making threads. ImGay's people and friends are. They're the ones complaining that they don't get enough competition at their world boss events.

Again, I'll repeat myself: I just don't care about doing zerg vs. zerg mageballs around world bosses. Why do I have to care about who, in a 50-men zerg, will get the solo drop from the boss? This isn't WoW. There's a lot more to do on the game than boss raids.

Quote Originally Posted by asada12 View Post
    I'm sure you are in Cele GHA or Serp .
    Compared to the average of ImGay who's in... wai... Cele GHA/Serp/dungeon gear?

My GS is still higher than the average of ImGay. As I said, it's not me who seems to have a problem. I'm not the one telling others to play differently. I'm more than happy to keep doing what I'm doing as I'm having fun. The issue seems to be that ImGay's members are considering this a chore and are not enjoying themselves to the point where they feel the need to constantly bring it up, in faction chat, on the forums and elsewhere.

I don't get these raging messages of "YOU NEED TO COME DO THE CONTENT WE LIKE". No, I don't have to. You do it if you want.

I'm sorry. Why is everyone so angry? Why can't we all just play the game in peace and clarity and love one another D: I love playing the game and farming everyone should just step back and be happy you know? Just a girls thiughts I'm so sorry :<

Why people dont contest... Honestly i think its pretty simple. people dont care enough to camp a boss for 12 hours just to deny a kill. People have done this ♥♥♥♥ time and time again on legacy servers... its old, its boring... sure we'll go out and pvp for a few hours but ♥♥♥♥ camping it for 12 hours just to deny a guild.

Most people i know are just playing for fun now and are over the whole "being the best" and "ruling the server" thats how people burn out and quit then the server dies

I have to say, the pvp today was actually fun. Thanks everyone who came out and contested/was at abyssal. and gz to whoever that was (sorry out of the loop) on getting that dgs. good for you guys!

thanks for the easy content today easy game easy server your characters are all idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by asada12 View Post
    thanks for the easy content today easy game easy server your characters are all idiots.
    Is there anything meaningful in this comment?

Are Disasters accusations of your guild true? Seems awfully ironic to ♥♥♥♥ talk on the FS severs when you transfer off Morph.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast