+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Will anyone ever contest?

<Im Gay> were wiped at Kraken on their first attempt today. They neckbearded in the water until everyone got bored or had things in life to do besides this game, then guild flared and burned it before anyone could respond.

Woooo

Quote Originally Posted by Drekt FS View Post
    Is there anything meaningful in this comment?

Are Disasters accusations of your guild true? Seems awfully ironic to ♥♥♥♥ talk on the FS severs when you transfer off Morph.
    sounds like your character is dumb, but that's just my characters opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiff View Post
    <Im Gay> were wiped at Kraken on their first attempt today. They neckbearded in the water until everyone got bored or had things in life to do besides this game, then guild flared and burned it before anyone could respond.

Woooo
    ummm actually we ported to growlgate, interrupted KYS attempt at morpheus, ported back to kraken, stopped the aliance's beginning of attempt at kraken, ported back to growlgate and pvp'd some, killed morpheus, ported back to kraken and killed it while semi-contested then ported to dgs and got that uncontested. Soooooooooooo no we didnt just neckbeard in the water

mad cus your character is dumb in game :V.

Kif cant contest kraken he has real things to do, like making it past level 53

Quote Originally Posted by asada12 View Post
    What is this server doing? Seems like everyone is letting <i'm gay> get everything. Why does no one seem to care. Looks like server dead before I thought it would be. Seems like there are no good guilds on west or east, none of them show up to anything. I guess <i'm gay> will win everything.
    The game is just starting, new guilds have a lot of players learning about the game, with time they will organize to start to contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninfetamina View Post
    The game is just starting, new guilds have a lot of players learning about the game, with time they will organize to start to contest.
    With comments like these it proves that your character is probably the dumbest in game, probably so dumb it has rare GHA.

IDC about whatever's going on in here but hearing people say "i'm gay" in completely serious voices on teamspeak until someone finally busts a gut over it makes pvp in this game extremely funny
    RECKONING
    Blossom ~*~ Flower ~*~ Orchid ~*~ Lilac

Quote Originally Posted by NoMoneyForServers View Post
    With comments like these it proves that your character is probably the dumbest in game, probably so dumb it has rare GHA.
    I wouldn't be that rude about it TBH. I'm sure that many people who quit for a long time returned only recently.
    I know Senpai and KYS leadership are from Lucius who quit long ago back in like 2.0. I'm sure people will start trying to fight over more content as they get more set up. Not everyone has continued playing and came to the server with a core. Many of these guilds were probably formed freshly and have to get used to playing with each other.
    Contesting for content is all in good fun. Rage does it, Lethal does it, Senpai does it, Dysfunctional does it. I'm sure all the guilds want a go at the game's content. Let it all flow with how it's meant to be.
    Give it some time, people just need to have fun with the game and stop hating on everyone.

TL;DR

All the crying on this server is pointless.. The problem is not "im gay" or any west guild..

The problem is:

1) The biggest East zerg guild is allied with the west.
    2) East guilds purple on each other before, fighting reds (West guilds)
    3) Theres only 2? maybe 3 Pro-faction guilds on the East.
    The East is a FFA basically being on the East is damn near being a pirate, since everyone is after everyone.

skill vs skill at this point dont even matter, cause the sheer numbers of the West with the Purples behind you, will overwhelm any east guild trying to contest, any West guild.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast