+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Ask the Team: 1/6/17 Q&A

I am looking for an update on accessing the game. I am on Nazar and get "failed to load game data" on a loop, that is, the message comes up several times. Thanks for any reply.
    Goldheart

Celestrata: Yes, absolutely. In fact, they never stopped. Our GMs do still drop by in-game to chat with players, talk in faction chat, and more. I just looked over and found our usual staff running around on the servers doing some investigation into some alleged botting activity. Even if you don't always see them in public, they are there. And that includes both NA and EU. For example, GM Tinen and myself were on Prophecy earlier doing some personal testing of the lag reports we were receiving so we could get better descriptions for the larger staff on what was happening.

Sometimes though, they don't have the time or, for their investigations, don't want to publicly acknowledge their presence. But, when they have the time and aren't doing any investigations they need to be hidden for, you'll see them.
    I have not seen a GM, in the world, or in faction chat, since I played on Calleil. I know on Ollo, they are desperately needed, at least in faction chat as there is a lot of abuse going on there.

OK..here's what should be a simple question for Celestrata ( or anyone else from Trino) - WHERE is our missing Gene's Dignity login coin from last year? And WHEN/HOW are we going to receive it ? None of this "Ohh..maybe in some upcoming ,maybe ,future event"..but a REAL answer

Quote Originally Posted by svadilfari View Post
    OK..here's what should be a simple question for Celestrata ( or anyone else from Trino) - WHERE is our missing Gene's Dignity login coin from last year? And WHEN/HOW are we going to receive it ? None of this "Ohh..maybe in some upcoming ,maybe ,future event"..but a REAL answer
    Yes please and not 1 per account that we need to claim as I did the login on NA and EU and need a coin on each to complete my set. Please address this sooner instead of later or not at all...

When do we get the name change service back? Shouldn't be that far away?

Feels good to comeback to the greatest mmorpg of all time, after a short break that lasted almost 2 years Hype is real again.

Quick questions:
    1. Do you have any future plans of implementing something like reward system for old returning players in order to claim back some % of the players who quit Archeage?

2. Do you work on a marketing strategy that would decrease the gap between free and donating players at least a little? Something simple like free inventory expansion up to 80 slots? Or labor point restoration system that would make player life easier? Or will core gameplay features remain exclusive only for paid users?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Question:
    It is intended for an attacking guild to be able to buy merchant siege tanks for 30gold and attack a castle? just wondering how does a defending guild deal with 100+ tanks in the first 30 min when out numberd 60 to100 because on veng right now people are buying up the merchant tanks which do the same dmg as the crafted tanks for the upcoming siege. if this is intended it sounds really broken to me

compensation for fresh start servers having a maintenance everyday? especially in oceanic prime times
    EX - #1 Ollo ★★ Carebear ★★ EX-Pirate

Morpheus - East - Youtrippin

Reckoning - West - Skillsonfleek

Nui- West - Youtrippin

P2w? Ha P2lose

Fix transfert

server xfer

fix the server xfers should be a 1st priority atm. you ARE losing a large amount of the player base due to this. in which u have said there was a fix for this 2 weeks ago and still made us wait and waiting still... here we are..... and yet when you log into glyph and go to character xfers... it still says SERVER XFERS ARE AVAILABLE!!!! FIX THIS. I have put in a ticket to have u close that down and say closed..... yet again you ignored your player base.
    Compensation shouldn't even have to be brought up and yet we wait on that as well... OVER a month after your broke the game.... your player base is still sitting around waiting.... waiting to play. I for one... if xfers aren't open by Friday with some major compensation... will just be going to another mmo. and a different company all together. Trion has repeatedly failed at every corner of this game since launch. CHANGE IS NEEDED...... CHANGE IS DEMANDED!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast