+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Ask the Team: 1/6/17 Q&A

Will there ever be a peace period in Karkasse ?

The area that you pass between Karkasse and into Gweonid is being camped 24/7, I do not know if this is a violation, but it should be. When you created Karkasse, you made only 2 ways out, one of them is going over the mountains and into Gweonid. Lately there has been people camped there, stopping you from getting through, and while I realize this is part of game mechanics, there is only one spot in all of Karkasse that you can use to over into Gweonid. It is comperable to blocking roadways, and you made that illegal. This is the same. Worse, perhaps, because even when your not at war, you are in conflict. There is no peace period, as happens with halcy and hellswamp, so you can get packs from Ahnimar, and there is peace periods in DS.

I am hoping I can hang on until the next merger, and do a land grab in a nicer place, but with no money coming in, and taxes hitting hard, I probably won't.

Please help ?

Quote Originally Posted by KianaMorpheus View Post
    Will there ever be a peace period in Karkasse ?

The area that you pass between Karkasse and into Gweonid is being camped 24/7, I do not know if this is a violation, but it should be. When you created Karkasse, you made only 2 ways out, one of them is going over the mountains and into Gweonid. Lately there has been people camped there, stopping you from getting through, and while I realize this is part of game mechanics, there is only one spot in all of Karkasse that you can use to over into Gweonid. It is comperable to blocking roadways, and you made that illegal. This is the same. Worse, perhaps, because even when your not at war, you are in conflict. There is no peace period, as happens with halcy and hellswamp, so you can get packs from Ahnimar, and there is peace periods in DS.

I am hoping I can hang on until the next merger, and do a land grab in a nicer place, but with no money coming in, and taxes hitting hard, I probably won't.

Please help ?
    PVP is not comparable to blocking, not even close, l2fight and stop necroing old threads, you want 100% safe runs? Do PVE areas only.
    Darkrunners, Darkrunners everywhere... -- Dead Enigmatist

I realize this may be off-topic but with the release of 4.5 would it be possible to give players bound Skillsaver pendants for ones they have already used, since with the skill revamps the builds and potentially makes previous builds obsolete, not to mention a bunch of skills are being moved to other skill trees or being deleted altogether, making the skillsavers we used unusable.
    LINNAEA

ARANZEB
    "You are who you make yourself" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Larannas View Post
    I realize this may be off-topic but with the release of 4.5 would it be possible to give players bound Skillsaver pendants for ones they have already used, since with the skill revamps the builds and potentially makes previous builds obsolete, not to mention a bunch of skills are being moved to other skill trees or being deleted altogether, making the skillsavers we used unusable.
    The skillsaver pendant only unlocks the slots of builds you can save.
    You do not need more pendants. All you need to do is change the skillset you want to have and save it in the skillsaver option.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

I'm taking a break from the game to study for exams and with the way the game is going, I'm hoping some of the current issues are solved in upcoming changes.

One of them is that new players really have no methods to make gold in the game. Prior, they could join a family or make one - and do the donkey quest. This at least gave them something. It also was a daily they could count on.

My concern is that these new players generally do not have patron and they have no land to make gold, so they can make more packs to move. Even moving packs is barely allowing to break even for the cost of our seeds, saplings and taxes as well as other resources needed.

__

Will fishing ever have any part of the ocean where we can fish in peace? Fishing in this game is really amazing, and I don't even care if they substitute the fish with something stupid in a zone such as this. It's not about the actual fish as much as it is the fun of fishing and catching. We really love it. (Sport Fishing).

__

Will we ever see any unique houses, which fit into the game's theme? Such as a greenhouse, potted plants we can grow from one singular pot, a fishing pond that does not time out?

It would really be nice if we had a dog pet that lived in a tiny dog house (aka a pen) and would dig up something unique for us as the item given to us.

It really would be nice to have a variation on the donkey, such as a donkey cart that can hold 2 ROUND packs > that looks like a barrel of apples or round box of bouquets of flowers and these items can ONLY be moved via donkey and cart.

I really love this game, and cannot wait for the little new cool things.
    Jinx - Dwarf - Vengeance Server
    (Jing & JeJune retired)
    Always be yourself. Unless you can be a potato.
    Then always be... a potato <3

no quest pointer of hellswamp(seem like also in two crowns)

https://i.imgur.com/pRwljML.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Doodler View Post
    Will fishing ever have any part of the ocean where we can fish in peace? Fishing in this game is really amazing, and I don't even care if they substitute the fish with something stupid in a zone such as this. It's not about the actual fish as much as it is the fun of fishing and catching. We really love it. (Sport Fishing).
    I think its a great idea. Since very few people fish on the open seas which are 24/7 war. Even if XLGames met us half way on this. By that I mean give a small area of the ocean a rotating peace much like mainland which can be put into peace by killing AI creatures.

That would allow you to at least fill your fishing boat full without the risk of being ganked, even if you had to cross a war section to get to mainland to sell. It would at least be a starting point to get more people on the sea fishing
    Love this game. Find me on Conviction server Sunbite Wilds / Hyranya as"Treefarmer" or Trionworlds Twitch Livestreams of Archeage as "SolefireArcheage"

The gold choke is way too excessive. Is this being looked at?

Everything of value has slowly been taken out of the economy or made easier to aquire: Clubheads, brindbounds, royal seeds, mgp and on and on and on.

9.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #239
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    I'll bring it up with the team Halochain.

Are there avenues for gold that you haven't explored? Maybe the gold is just coming from too narrow of a place right now.

I've been subbed going on 4 years. It gets worse every patch. Cooking and alchemy lost major profits last patch. Seeds are way too expensive and it costs currency + labor to make everything. I lot of the quantity of mats went up.

I understand the devs are trying to push people towards packs but even that has taken a major hit. It's really become excessive.

*please look at the auction house for gear and then think about making 1k a week if you play a reasonable amount of time. Almost a year of playing to buy and epic weapon if you don't don't spend a single gold.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast