+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Ask the Team: 1/6/17 Q&A

I understand your team are busy with the horrible ddos attacks at the same time as an expansion launch so I understand current delays in support and service. This also while you want to spend time with family during xmas (or in our case, sieging core)

I was just wondering when the team that reviews the creator content programme are going to be on top of things and is there space for new creators to the game?

Thanks for an awesome game.
    Follow thatios and his adventures on the high seas of Rangora

They tried to bury us, they did not realize we were potatoes.

any changes in fire / wave Lunarit ? Cant craft any Gems since 3.0
    Havanna´s
    Rum & Traveling Service
    GmbH & Co

Kyporsa East

When are we getting the B200 / S200 ( the new cars ) ?

4.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #14
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lapente View Post
    Are there any GM working with tickets? It horrible ive been waiting 72 hours already
    Absolutely there are, and we know the wait is rough. The team is currently working overtime shifts right now to catch up with the volume of support ticket's we've gotten, but right now our estimated wait times are between 5 and 7 days. The team is making progress in reducing that wait, and we are answering tickets in the order that they are received, but we know the wait is rough. They'll be to you as soon as they can!
    Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan
    Associate Producer, ArcheAge
    Scheherazade -- Morpheus <Haranya Preservation Society>

Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Visit the website for the latest news
    | Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Heya guys!

We know many of you were looking forward to the livestream today (us too!) and have many questions you wanted to ask and get addressed. So, in lieu of sitting with you on the livestream, we're moving the Q&A to here and a sister thread on Reddit.

Toss your ArcheAge questions in here, and a member of the team will get you an answer. We won't be able to answer every question submitted, but we'll do our best to hit the most popular ones. You'll see myself and Khrolan throughout the thread today!

The top post here will be updated with the questions and responses as we get them in, as well as our core posts in the thread. That way you don't have to go diving through the posts in order to find the questions or the answers.
    Can the team give me free stuff? Like the new car that coming out of korea.
    Also what are the mats required to built it.
    Been a month and my ticket have yet been resolve.
    My account was hacked and i lost everything
    141008-002654
    Never Solved but not happy
    10/08/2014

So I have a few questions I wanted to get out ^^

My first question is will there be more creator and content related competitions, activities and help for the people more interested in the RP/creating aspect of AA? I really enjoy seeing peoples fan art, videos and even fan stories.
    Especially I really liked following Luneils (I so butchered that name...) role-play Original Story as filmed in PTS but they had to stop due to lack of interest. Can there be some sort of motivation/in game help on the ETS/PTS or more related activities for those players that enjoy the RP aspect? While I understand that GMs and otherwise are limited in game and outside, especially with the current situations with Fresh Start and otherwise but some in game PTS/ETS help for players that perhaps need/want a specific thing summoned (think guards etc, specific looking monsters at a certain place) and encourage more of these kinds of creativity. Perhaps in the form of specific sections of the website for Creators to find other creators to help with things, I'd gladly make alts on NA/other EU servers to help out other creators with what they need, for my latest video I was begging people for so long to help with shots and some shots I didn't manage to get. I feel like communication with other creators between us would greatly help us all out in the long run.

My second question would be in regards to the specific server/region support. If I appear rude in any of these sentences I apologise ^^
    So the interest of Trion in the EU seems lacking, though some streamers and guilds including myself are talked about in livestreams and otherwise, it's obvious to see where the interest of the main community team seems to be and of course that's normal because all of you are NA based, it makes sense you will know more about what goes on in your home server than over here on the EU but it really did show in the Nation competition. When uhhm (see here shows my knowledge of NA...) Romeo and his gang made The North there was huge hype about it, you knew every little tidbit of info and the team spent such a long time talking about it to the point where even EU dudes who didn't know anything about them knew the finer details. Even when the nation fell, you all knew every little detail. Now I understand (or so I think) this was all on some of your main's servers and so it is completely understandable you'd know everything about it.

Now for EU, granted the first nation's name was a little unsavoury but when it was announced it seemed lackluster, the name of the Sovereign wasn't even known and the celebration didn't seem to exist, nowhere near to the point of NA's first nation. Like I said, I get the region differences but the inequality is a little unsettling.
    What I'm trying to say is can we ever expect some kind of EU representative in the community facing team that can spend time with the EU community as seems to happen in the NA community and allow us to be more evenly represented, of course the EU creators are wonderful to watch, but I imagine some players get disheartened to see their hard work be overlooked due to lack of knowledge about it or just not knowing it happened/being around for it.

My last question is will we ever see GMs in game anymore? I remember being level 40 something and running a pack I foud over the Falcorth Mountains with my new donkey and having a GM come up to me cuz it must have looked so odd. We had a chat and he went on his merry way

tl;dr

1: More creator/roleplay help via PTS and otherwise. Competitions etc

2: Representation of the EU equalised, EU community management/GMs etc

3: Will GMs ever appear in game anymore? :3

Thanks for your time o/
    Message me in discord if you want me to go into more detail o.)o
    Sparxu
    Queen of Lizards
    TEMPEST
    <New Age>

STAND BY PRINCE YATEO C
    ALL HAIL YATEO C

I keep hearing from many players.. that at the beginning of the fresh start servers their was a big APEX exploit that multiplied them. Many took advantage. Has this been looked into? So the exploiters can be punish!.

8.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #18
    Can you get banned by using multiples accounts? If yes, why? You can even save multiple accounts on Glyph.
    Thanks.
    Celestrata: No, you cannot. We allow players to multibox or play multiple accounts in ArcheAge simultaneously as long as you are playing manually, without the assistance of macros or botting/automated play software. We do ask that players not farm themselves or honor, to push the jury pool, or push zones to peace, however.

I'm wondering what the plans going forward are going to be for the cash shop on fresh start. Is there a timeline set when items like rumblings are coming in?
    Khrolan: We remain committed to our original plan with the fresh start marketplace and that means introducing and re-introducing items that match the progression timeline.

Please let me first immediately dispel any rumors about Rumbling Saplings (Thunderstruck Trees) coming back to the marketplace for direct sale or in a supply crate - they are not, and will not, EVER, while I'm the watchkeeper, full stop period.

On a smaller note, I'm also committed to keeping bears and yata pets and mounts out of the Marketplace on Fresh Start to preserve the uniqueness of the Husbandry Proficiency. The items we're adding to the Marketplace over the next month include: more Legacy costumes, cool-looking-but-not-OP bound direct sale combat pets (no lavaspark, no hellhound, no monkey, etc.), and we'll probably refresh the 800 credit revelation starter bundle.

We'll continue to provide a monthly labor stipend and mirage mounts will be coming back likely later this month or early next month. Fresh Start won't see a Supply Crate for at least another month plus and when it does the rare items will be in-line with current progression and the drop table will contain mostly consumables (Read: no Archeum, no Lunarite). Red charms and luckies will remain elusive and that's where we're at.

I'm in-game every day and I constantly hear "meow meow meow Trion ruining fresh start by adding x to the cash shop." As you can see by the current version, we're committed. XL has done a great job supporting our vision and we all remain in lock step. It's not unfair to consider the possibility due to the past of the product but I'm asking for a little faith here based on what you've seen so far. Thanks for reading!

Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Visit the website for the latest news

9.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by goldr View Post
    I keep hearing from many players.. that at the beginning of the fresh start servers their was a big APEX exploit that multiplied them. Many took advantage. Has this been looked into? So the exploiters can be punish!.
    Celestrata: This exploit was already addressed, fixed, and the players were permanently banned in addition to having the items they gained from that exploit removed. This way they could not be sold or hidden away for other players to use.

The number of players who were involved in this exploit was very small. "Many players" is very untrue, and we're talking only a handful of folks performed this exploit. Again, they were permanently banned and all gains were removed.

The days of "exploit early, and exploit often" are well over, and players should take note that if you exploit, you will receive a permanent ban.

So, is it time to revisit the idea of having a community spokesperson, or even a community team?

So many people feel their questions are not being answered/are being ignored, perhaps it is time to have someone on the side of the community who can directly interface with Celestrata/Khrolan and be the liaison between the players and the Trion team.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast